Sharp Or Blunt?

Guest Singh_jee

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Singh_jee

u can hav as many as u want but remember, shastar is poison to somebody who does not know the vidiya of it, dont believe me ask siri dasam guru granth jee!

Dasam Granth isnt our "second" Guru... sorry if I misread your post..

It is just a compilation of Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

Our one n only Guru Sahib Ji is: Guru Granth Sahib ji :@

And I dont understand the concept of a "spiritual" kirpan wacko.gif

isit like wearing a mini 2 cm "spiritual" khanga around ur neck as a necklace which somewhat compensates for the missing "practical" version?!

wacko.gif Im lost sangat ji

i would like to get a sharper one.. just in case! it was made for a functional use, and should be sharp.

Sharpen it with a stone, but you should be careful because from what you were saying a week or two ago, you would abuse it and use it if someone called you a name from a car passing by or something of that nature. wacko.gif

no i woudnt, read the post and it says i woudnt because it's not sikhi to do that. I would use it if i was attacked though, it does serve a purpose.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

I wear a Miri Kirpan and a Piri Kirpan. One over my clothes and one under, and I also wear 2 Kirpans and one Khanda on a necklace.

Who here thinks wearing the kirpan necklace to bed is legal enough not to wear Kirpan with gaatra to bed?

Im never parted with my 5Ks.{not even for 2 seconds}

Yes Dasaam Granth is Guru Bani but only second to SGGS and he did this for a reason. Go learn about it.

I wear a Miri Kirpan and a Piri Kirpan. One over my clothes and one under, and I also wear 2 Kirpans and one Khanda on a necklace.

Who here thinks wearing the kirpan necklace to bed is legal enough not to wear Kirpan with gaatra to bed?

Im never parted with my 5Ks.{not even for 2 seconds}

Yes Dasaam Granth is Guru Bani but only second to SGGS and he did this for a reason. Go learn about it.

good for you, at least someone around here takes it seriously, i don't wear them all the time, to be honest. I find it difficult to wear kachara while using the bathroom :e:

Anyways, i think those situations are exceptions.

Dasam Granth isnt our "second" Guru... sorry if I misread your post..

It is just a compilation of Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

Our one n only Guru Sahib Ji is: Guru Granth Sahib ji D_oh.gif

our guru is not just guru granth sahib ji maharaj but in joint with guru panth and guru shaster

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

""""" i don't wear them all the time, to be honest. I find it difficult to wear kachara while using the bathroom

Anyways, i think those situations are exceptions."""""

There are zero exceptions. Those who die or caught without wearing Kacheras will suffer the most pain/agony in the next life. We wear kachas so we dont indecently show anyone our private areas or to show that you can control your desires when it comes to the opposite gender.{your wife is the only person you can even think or even dream about in a certain way}

When you take a shower you should leave them on. When you dry yourself you take one leg out and put the leg in a new clean pair, then you can take the wet ones off fully and youll have never removed your Kachas.

You must wear your Kirpan with gaatra to bed and when you take a showerhave it on your head and then when washing your hair you put it on your back then when you dry off you replace with a new and dry Kirpan and gaatra, and youll have never removed it from your body.

If you can remove your hair when using the restroom then you can remove the rest of the 5Ks{which is impossible}

"""""""our guru is not just guru granth sahib ji maharaj but in joint with guru panth and guru shaster"""""

There is no Guru Shastar it is Pritam Baghauti {God in the form of the sword{to fight for the truth}

post-5391-1150692922.jpg

There are zero exceptions. Those who die or caught without wearing Kacheras will suffer the most pain/agony in the next life. We wear kachas so we dont indecently show anyone our private areas or to show that you can control your desires when it comes to the opposite gender.{your wife is the only person you can even think or even dream about in a certain way}

LOL.gifLOL.gif

lol.. please pritam, explain to me how you had *** with your wife while wearing your Kacheras... no really tell us. :@ @