Clense Home From Ghosts And Sperits

Guest sad singh

WJKK WJKF

waheguroooo.....ima so sorry veerji....don't worry....just have faith in guru ji....HE will do sumthin to help her out ji....just have faith,faith and nunn but faith in our guru ji....but dun end up goin to some next sadhu/sants which i know many ladies go to and they do some ritual thingy,make money and in da end nunn happens.....jus keep faith in waheguru.....maharaj kirpa jaroor karange veerji pray.gif

WJKK WJKF

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chandanjitshe she isnt amritdhari. she does japji sahib daily and shes done ardas. at the time of the events sukhmani sahib had been playing and guru granth sahib ji was presant in the room. im not saying she does paath 24/7 but she does a fair bit every morning and night. the ghost thing isnt in her, it tries to get in, she feels a force on her wrists and neck, feels weak and then it tries to enter through her mouth (i think). it puts pressure on her throat to stop her from naam jaap (i think to stop her from breathing too).

Gurufathe

there are two thigs one it is a ghost or it is any good sprit

when she feels force she should ask the sprit to identify itself, if it is good sprit it will identify itself and tell the reason why he is there. and then she can request him to leave her.

if it does not gives his identification, then while she is playing, someone should put his/her hand on her head and start doing path "tatti vaao na laagayi, parbhram sarnai..." and at the end or during ardas request for 'Pahera of shaeed singhs"

this is a very daring task, very frightning, and very difficult, i had experienced it.

The only thing which will help you will be ardas and faith in Guru Maharaj.

regards

Guest sad singh

i will try everything suggested.

the family are sikh but not very gursikh. it happened again last night but was a mild visit. again aukhmani sahib paath was on louder then usual in the bedroom, guru granth sahib ji was present in the bedroom and it still came in and put pressure on her. when she managed to speak the words waheguuro it left. this is becoming a daily thing.

chandanjitshe she isnt amritdhari. she does japji sahib daily and shes done ardas. at the time of the events sukhmani sahib had been playing and guru granth sahib ji was presant in the room. im not saying she does paath 24/7 but she does a fair bit every morning and night. the ghost thing isnt in her, it tries to get in, she feels a force on her wrists and neck, feels weak and then it tries to enter through her mouth (i think). it puts pressure on her throat to stop her from naam jaap (i think to stop her from breathing too).

I think her bhagti stops it from entering. Maybe having an akhand path is a good idea and having panj piyaare also present and then afterwards doing ardas for it to leave.

If you have maharaj there then does she do any sehaj path?

Veer ji have you considered the possibility that someone has done black magic on the concerned person?

bhul chuk maaf