"bizzare Things Hindus Do"

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Ok

For one they think if you stick your arm{s} in the air your whole life or for many years you are doing a pious act in devotion to God. While in reality your just messing with how he created you and it looks really creepy.

post-5391-1151437219.jpg

Back in the day they did 2 arms but they couldnt even feed themselves so some one had to feed them along with give them food since they had to beg.post-5391-1151437329.gif

Here a man goes beyond the others and willingly cuts off his body to give to God in a fire

post-5391-1151437433.jpg

Dont comment yet because I have more but I dont want it to mess up so Im adding more on a comment below this one

Next we have the ash smearers. They go to the cremation grounds and smear ashes over their entire body to remember death.

post-5391-1151437612.jpg

Glad you mom doesnt look like this

post-5391-1151437644.jpg

this guy believes if you only drink out of human skulls is a pious act to God

post-5391-1151437724.jpg

I have more so refresh and see the others so dont comment yet.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First of all, change your title to "Some Hindus" so it sounds reasonable. Also, it's a matter of their devotion. If they are happy with it then what's your problem? If you are Sikh just don't follow these awkward position or don't go to this extreme simply stick to your own devotion.

Allright I didnt know about these guys before I became a Sikh but my hair is also like this guys but mines only about almost down my back, So I just wash and take care of them more than others do their hair because the Panj pyare told me just to make sure they dont smell when I put my turban on which it takes about 1 hour to dry on high speed fully hot with a blow dryer or all day naturally. You can ask my questions about what I was told to do by the Pyare on a PM.

post-5391-1151437982.jpg

This guy is just a wierdo looking "Baba" theres more to his story but then I would be teaching about just one of these guys all day.

post-5391-1151438070.jpg

This guy has only drank 2 glasses of milk a day for 40 years they call him the "milk baba"

post-5391-1151438167.jpg

I have more so please wait to comment

This kind of yoga does nothing and thats why Guru Ram Dass says he does Raj Yoga when reading banis because this is just standing on your head.

post-5391-1151438313.jpg

These are the Ganja babas that just sit around smoking cannibis and begging and the Gurus refer to this alot in SGGS. They just sit around in these ancient ruined temples and beg for food and cannabis or money to buy cannabis

post-5391-1151438382.jpg

Heres an elephant sitting down and has nothing to do with this LOL.gif

zzzzzzzazzzzzzzzzzzzzz.bmp

Last but not least the beautiful and clean Sikh of the Guru

post-5391-1151438603.jpg post-5391-1151438631.jpg post-5391-1151438717.jpg

Thats it you can comment all you want. There are tons more but I think this is good enough. The rest you can study yourself.

The reason why I studyed about these men/women is because I didnt know what the Gurus were referring to in SGGS and after learning about them I realized why we have the wash in the morning, use a comb, not do wierd un-called for yoga, leave our bodies the way Waheguru intended it to be, and not give up a householders life, not be celibate, not run around naked { I held back on the pictures of the naked sadhu{most are} but some wear chastity belts}} etc.

I hope you enjoy and learn about these things to further study why these are referred to in SGGS.

I guess someone doesnt know how to read. I copied and pasted what someone said I should start the topic as so I cant change it know but you should have read so its not split by your useless comment that didnt do nothing but split my post into two. :|

[/sarcasm] great sewa pritam 'singh' 'khalsa' its nice to see you attacking other religions and exploiting there beliefs! keep it up [/sarcasm]

Im just letting people know about another religion and what they do and why the Gurus refer to these practices etc.

Im not bombing on them just defining what the Gurus taught what not to do.

First of all, change your title to "Some Hindus" so it sounds reasonable. Also, it's a matter of their devotion. If they are happy with it then what's your problem? If you are Sikh just don't follow these awkward position or don't go to this extreme simply stick to your own devotion.

That my point guy. but thanx for not reading first before you commented. Nice one try to butt in to show you are ignorant to what I put at the bottoms of the posts. Now I know you are ignorant, I wonder if you listen to what is written in SGGS or rehat.

""""""""""""""""""""""Yeh plz make a topic on bizzare things that hindus do. it will help educate us all wothless things not to do. I got a feeling a topic called "bizzare things hindus do" will be quite amusing.

even though admins like deleting sticky topics, i think they will allow this 1.""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

This was what someone said to do, they even said please.

This topic is plain sad. You want to educate people on what some hindus do that you don't agree with then be my guest but what's with laughing at them and calling them weird?

You might not know it so I will tell you, there are different religions in this world and us sikhs live among these people, we do not laugh at them to make ourselves feel better, we feel good about ourselves because of who we are. We never look down on others because they show devotion in a way that you disprove of.

Does it make you happy to make this comparison- them not good we good.

What is this site coming to?

There are Hindus in this world who I think you will find good but I don't have time to find any pictures now and put them up.

When hindus laugh at us for no reason then I hope you don't get worked up about it, these men sitting in the village who perhaps never marry look harmless to me, if you want to laugh at a hindu laugh at the fools that are controlling India today.

This thread was created as someone said ''please' so now I'm saying ''please' create a thread that laughs at sikhs, oh pretty pretty please.

Guest militant singh

Ok

For one they think if you stick your arm{s} in the air your whole life or for many years you are doing a pious act in devotion to God. While in reality your just messing with how he created you and it looks really creepy.

post-5391-1151437219.jpg

Back in the day they did 2 arms but they couldnt even feed themselves so some one had to feed them along with give them food since they had to beg.post-5391-1151437329.gif

Here a man goes beyond the others and willingly cuts off his body to give to God in a fire

post-5391-1151437433.jpg

Dont comment yet because I have more but I dont want it to mess up so Im adding more on a comment below this one

Next we have the ash smearers. They go to the cremation grounds and smear ashes over their entire body to remember death.

post-5391-1151437612.jpg

Glad you mom doesnt look like this

post-5391-1151437644.jpg

this guy believes if you only drink out of human skulls is a pious act to God

post-5391-1151437724.jpg

I have more so refresh and see the others so dont comment yet.

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif IM IN DISNEY LAND LOLLL SORRI I MEAN HINDUSTAN LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

ahem what about the shivlingem?????????????????/ thats supposed 2 be shivas ***** ITS TRU CHECFK IT ON GOOGLE IS TRU they actually worship dwn below as well ???????? confusing as 2 y they do that not 2 4get the feeding of rats quote 4rm a website 'A Hindu temple dedicated to rats, who are believed to be the reincarnations of holy men. Tourists must go barefoot in the temple - enduring rats running over your toes and rat droppings squishing under your toes. Perhaps the closest I've come to true culture shock while traveling.

Karni Mata TempleE - Deshnok, Rajastan, India'' pix belowpost-3632-1151442866.jpg http://www.swordandspirit.com/LIBRARY/FUNNY/nooz09.php

AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHA thas too funny. lol lol

Yeh on the BBC 2 i was watchin a thing on animals once, and they went to india to look at rats. They went to a mandir where they pray to rats and think when they die they become rats. there were thousands of rats there in the mandir and it looked freaky and they was praying to the rats.

In India Karni Mata Temple, 30 miles south of Bikaner in Deshnoke, is one of the strangest holy spots in India. The Rats there are held as sacred! It is a temple devoted to the ancient Hindu practice of rat worship. In Hindu mythology, the elephant-headed god Ganesh is accompanied by a rat wherever he travels.

check the funyn pic out! look at the lil rat dancing round ganesh! LMAOOOOO!!!

post-5397-1151443072.jpg