The Nonsense In Islam

killah

Pritam Singh ji,

you are allowed to ananlyse other religious practices, but why not analyse, strangely all that you seem to do is 'mock' other religious practices, or not?

If they defame sikhs then why are you copying them, why are you becoming like them to beat them?

We don't cry if you expose others practices, and your not exposing anything, its out there on the net for the world to read and watch.

Your approach is unlikely to stop the hindus.

And if you have this strange idea that all those against yourr posts are hindus in disguise then I wont try to convince you otherwise.

If you want to discuss what Guru Ji condemn in Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib JI then why not do this- start up a thread titled 'what Guru Ji condemn so we know what not to do'. I don't see how admin can be against that topic because we are discussing what Guru JI want us to know.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Islam is a great religion but Muslims themselves are not great people thats what i tend to think

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

i know a muslim gal who recites gurbaani everyday without fail ...and may b if sangat blesses she may soon b amritdhaari....happen to know her from my college

Islam is a great religion but Muslims themselves are not great people thats what i tend to think

i know a muslim gal who recites gurbaani everyday without fail ...and may b if sangat blesses she may soon b amritdhaari....happen to know her from my college

yes shud definatly bring her into sangat

were is the person from maybe there are people on the board who are willing to help?

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

I hope shes not faking to gain your hearts and then decieve you. Inside jobs always work better than the outside hiests.

Most of the threads I start get deleted or closed out.

And the things I posted are on the net for anyone to see but alot of people never knew they did that stuff so it was exsposure for them.

I posted pics of hindus so that when refered to in SGGS people would know what GuruJi is talking about.

Do you think GuruJi allowed people who did that stuff to be allowed in SGGS?or the just regular clean hindus?

I hope shes not faking to gain your hearts and then decieve you. Inside jobs always work better than the outside hiests.

Most of the threads I start get deleted or closed out.

And the things I posted are on the net for anyone to see but alot of people never knew they did that stuff so it was exsposure for them.

I posted pics of hindus so that when refered to in SGGS people would know what GuruJi is talking about.

Do you think GuruJi allowed people who did that stuff to be allowed in SGGS?or the just regular clean hindus?

she's married to a guy who has taken amrit ...and they regularly recite gurbaani...but bringing her to khanday baatay di pahul is.... what guru ji can bless only

For anyone who wants to know more about Islam then please visit:

www.faithfreedom.org

Then tell me what you think of Islam

anyone who wants to know about islaam ...plz read guru granth sahib ji maharaj