Makkar Appeals Akal Takht Jathedar To Summon Prof. Darshan Singh

Guest PunjabSingh

watch the video of when vedanti came to a guru ghar in california and when questioned by teh sangat ran away like a mouse rather than face the sanagat like a true sewadaar. Trust me, unlike in India, assi ni inna pakhandia nu bakashde. people in India vote them in power, we here in the west give them what they deserve.

peace.

Please tell me where I can see the video online.

Thank you.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watch the video of when vedanti came to a guru ghar in california and when questioned by teh sangat ran away like a mouse rather than face the sanagat like a true sewadaar. Trust me, unlike in India, assi ni inna pakhandia nu bakashde. people in India vote them in power, we here in the west give them what they deserve.

peace.

Please tell me where I can see the video online.

Thank you.

Veer Jee,

Here is a link to the upload of the video by "Panthic Weekly":

http://www.panthic.org/data/videos/2006-04...andeepSingh.m3u

d_oh.gif Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

http://www.keertan.us/files/Live%20Gurudwa...June%202006.mp3

Listen to this file and then i will put the second file up. This is a file of last sunday with Prof.Darshan singh saying some stuff about the sgpc in front of Makkar. The second file Prof says the answers and what they need to do and not do.

WOW!!!!

Powerful stuff.

I wonder what Jathedar Makkar had to say after that.

Someone from Punjab should download it make CDs and distribute it among masses.

GurFateh Veerji

Sahib Singh Veerji , please put the second file up when you get time. I really want to hear what Prof Ji says the answers are.

Thanks for the great sewa.

GurFateh.

http://www.keertan.us/files/Live%20Gurudwa...June%202006.mp3

Listen to this file and then i will put the second file up. This is a file of last sunday with Prof.Darshan singh saying some stuff about the sgpc in front of Makkar. The second file Prof says the answers and what they need to do and not do.

Guest PunjabSingh

WJKK WJKF,

I saw and heard Prof Darshan Singh giving speech from Congress stage during the 400th Shaheedi samagam at Tarn Taran .

He equated Congress with 'Jahaangir" and BJP with "Chandu".He said words against Indra Gandhi by naming her and refering directly to 1984 in the presence of Congress leaders .And remember whole of this program was being telecast live by Doordarshan govt TV all over Punjab .

Only a very brave person who fears only God can do such a thing.

Badal and company have started calling him a GOI agent and have started a campaign to summon him to Akal Takht .

Sikh leader Sardar Karnail Singh Panjoli has openly asked cant a Sikh go on congress stage ,is this anti sikh ?

Moreover Prof Darshan Singh jee said nothing in favour Congress even though he spoke from the religious stage set up by Congress.

Prof Darshan Singh has already said "If a Sikh is not Khalistani,he's not a Sikh"

My all respects to Professor Darshan Singh jee.

Sahib Singh jee yes please give URL for second part.

das nimana

Das Nimana Ji - WJKK WJKF. Don't suppose you've got a recording ?? Or does anyone else for that matter ??

Prof Darshan Singh Ji, IMHO is one of the few people who has the interest of the Khalsa Panth at heart.

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF,

I saw and heard Prof Darshan Singh giving speech from Congress stage during the 400th Shaheedi samagam at Tarn Taran .

He equated Congress with 'Jahaangir" and BJP with "Chandu".He said words against Indra Gandhi by naming her and refering directly to 1984 in the presence of Congress leaders .And remember whole of this program was being telecast live by Doordarshan govt TV all over Punjab .

Only a very brave person who fears only God can do such a thing.

Badal and company have started calling him a GOI agent and have started a campaign to summon him to Akal Takht .

Sikh leader Sardar Karnail Singh Panjoli has openly asked cant a Sikh go on congress stage ,is this anti sikh ?

Moreover Prof Darshan Singh jee said nothing in favour Congress even though he spoke from the religious stage set up by Congress.

Prof Darshan Singh has already said "If a Sikh is not Khalistani,he's not a Sikh"

My all respects to Professor Darshan Singh jee.

Sahib Singh jee yes please give URL for second part.

das nimana

WOW. that would be awesome sewa if you could provide a link for us to upload that speech. We have our traitors but just one good gursikh makes up for all of them :| God bless professor darshan Singh Ji.

Guest PunjabSingh

Pyare jio,

WJKK WJKF,

Im sorry I dont have a recording no.gif

If you are bold enough you might ask for the recording from Jalandhar Doordarshan blush.gif

Actually I was watching both Doordarshan and etc punjabi side by side .

Moreover I was not aware that Prof Darshan Singh will be there on Congress stage .

But he was bold enough to say all those anti congress things in the presence Janardhan Dwivedi, Incharge of Congress Affairs for Punjab unit who had come from Delhi whereas the stage which was hijacked by badal and co did not refer to either 1984 or afterwards and did not let anyone except those wjo praised badal.Even Sardar Mann had to forcibly get on the stage after some protest.

Actually the recording of Prof Darshan's speech at New York was an enlightening one .

Although people in Punjab know that badal is misusing SGPC but how it is changing Sikh history by altering Guru Granth Sahib is not known to most people here.

Had he said all the words he said in USA in the presence of Makkar in Punjab,may be he would have been booked under sedition charges .So he thought it safe to say it un USA.I think Makkar got the message of Prof Darshan Singh and the sangat loud and clear.

Although Prof Darshan Singh's words are not mentioned at all even in Punjabi newspapers here,it is said Makkar replied to all allegations.Is this true ? If so how ?

das nimana