Dating Girls

sewasingh

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do you have to date whats wrong with arriange marriages???

our guru sahibs all had arrianged marriages

great sikhs have had arrianged amrriages

theirs notihng wrong with arrianged marriages

you should leave it to your parents to intro you to a girl of through sangat and should both meet in the presence of elders

all you need in some 1 is someone who keep rehat, puka amritvela and is serious with their sikhi

when people start dating they start looking for other things like is she good looking etc.. this is pure manmat

it takes your mind of naam and will damage ur spritual progression

GurFateh jio..

youre right ...but umm...

just one thing...

arranged marriages these days arent really the way theyre supposed to be... (whether the couple is Amrit-Dhari or not)

people who get married these days in our community always look for 3 main things..

1- caste no.gif

2- a picture of the person :| pretty or not pretty... handsome or not handsome :wub: fair skinned, or not fair skinned. :wub:

3- education :wub: (but its imp. these days i guess)

how many people (in our community) do you see who DONT ask for the caste, who DONT go for looks...??

its still aint the way it should be. :fight:

but some people dont feel comfortable with being married to someone they've only met like 2, 3 times.

its not really their fault if theyre personality is like that

...but datin :wub: @ , i think is wrong :fight:

after meetin the person, you may be lead to other things... if you know what i mean wacko.gif

but thats just my opinion :fight:

peace...

GurFateh.

Koi mehnu v dasu Date ki blahh haigi. All og u talkin date a girl date a girl mehnu samaj nai lagdi vai. koi daso date ki hounda pehla?

GurFateh.

dating is when a girl and a guy go out together (just the two of them), while they're in love, but not married at the time. :| (simple form: theyre like boyfriend and girlfriend wacko.gif )

which is known as 'WRONG WRONG WRONG' stuff in sikhi. ..lol

(of course... if the person's gay, then they go out with the same gender.. which is like 2 times worse i guess..) :wub:

I'm amritari male, and i would like to date girls

just sounds wrong wacko.gif

Tenu sharam nahi ayee?

yeah true...sounds icky dont it :wub:

wats wrong with all u ppl121.gif

dating isnt bad if u have good control over 5 evils

and also nothing wrong with love marriages, everything happens according to the will of Waheguru. u never know if its love or arrange marriage written in ur 'kismat'

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

i think u're being contradictory in ur post, how can u not have the 5 evils wen u hook up wit some1? and if everything is in Wahegurus hands then why take it into urs and go out? i've been asked out and friends have tried to hook me up but i tell them no...hopefully guru ji will do kirpa and i will never fall into this trap but there are definitely a lot of close calls and its hard to avoid, all we can do is ardaas...personally, if i was to "go out" wit sum1 i would always be thinkin in the bak of muh mind that if this person approached me in such a way, what prevents him from doing it to other girls??and i lose respect and trust 4 ppl like that. i always use the 'used battery" analogy, if sum guys already hooked up wit girls, then he's like a used battery...i dont want him and dont need him...the whole thing just takes the mystery outa a person knowwhatimean?

brother .... if u already in love a girl then u should talk with her .... take her out and stuff .... if you are searhing for love then i must say leave it and go for arrange marriage ....

moreover as you said you are amritdhari son of guru gobind singh .... u will get daughter of guru gobind singh sahib .... no matter u find her yourself ar your parents find her for you ....