I Dnt Wana Go To The Mosque!

u just dating her or love her??

I love her off course i aint got time for just dates im at marriageable age mate. I will marry her if she embraces sikhism and she is showing positive signs that she will.

Does she know that you are bragging about her on the internet like shes some piece of meat rolleyes.gif

Have I revealed her identity? I wouldnt compramise her like that dont be dumb :|

I love her off course i aint got time for just dates im at marriageable age mate. I will marry her if she embraces sikhism and she is showing positive signs that she will.

I will marry her if she embraces sikhism

I will marry her if she embraces islam

this also happens both ways

willl u dump her if she refuses to convert ?

are your kids going to be called

my eldest son is raju

my second son is mohammed

my eldest doughter is shanaz

and my youngest is gurupreet

no dis respect intended so pls forgiv if i upset

look around you do u see muslim girls getting hitched to sikh boys ?

Yeah in Canada ive heard about many Muslim girls going out with SIkh boys

LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED IN 1947 !!

how many sikhs were allowed to go to india ?

I AM NOT GOING TO TELL U WHAT THE MUSLIMS DID TO SIKHS EXECPECIALLY SIKH GIRLS !!!

look it up !

Sikhs also did alot of bad during the partition it wasnt JUST the Musims but the Muslims probably were harsher. rolleyes.gif

i really respect muslim girls, not in a bad way either.

they really know whats what. .........................the sikh girls ?...............well show them a smile and your the best thing the ever had.!! in this i think that there will be no sikh girls left .....they will all go to muslims who then inturn be good muslim girls....

any true sikh girl left out there ?

I think your over reacting, i know quite a few great Sikh girls from the Gurdwara to school (etc) and they are truely beautiful and bright girls who respect their faith alot. Plus hearing from uni experiences from my cousons i hear there are many Muslim girls who are sluts, they dont all wear the hijab and not all of them are great Muslim girls. rolleyes.gif

Now to the badgirl: is your boyfriend expecting you to convert or are you expecting him to convvert, since if your planning on keeping your religions then how are you going to bring up your kids, how are they going to be named???(etc)

this also happens both ways

are your kids going to be called

my eldest son is raju

my second son is mohammed

my eldest doughter is shanaz

and my youngest is gurupreet

no dis respect intended so pls forgiv if i upset

I have yet to meet a girl who meets my requirements (virgin/ family values/loves me) and is Sikh. This woman im in relationship is eveything a man wants in a woman except she was born muslim. I look at it this way. Historically It wasnt muslim women who ordered the persecution of our forefathers and mothers it was muslim men cos they had the power and still do over their women, the quran gives them authority to have rights over their women and muslim women are submissive to it or be labelled a kafir (non-muslim). Muslim women on the whole are innocent of the crimes commited in the name of Islam because it is muslim men who carry them out.

Guest kaur-1

@ killah

if u really love her u would accept her the way she is, just like MY would-be

Bad Girl, please dont preach that to another Sikh.

You are definately not a Sikh if you can write this comment. Like someone already said " you sound like you're half way there"..He probably is right.

Your statement proofs that you have not taken time to read and digest anything that was sent to you for your benefit.

If you are not going to listen to our advice that dont give Killah such advice. Its disgraceful!.

Killah I hope your lady friend embraces the Sikh religion before you get married.

Mate at the end of the day you might say you're proud of sikhism but then let that show- shine as a sikh.

You are going to allow your children to be muslims, at least partly, how does that truly feel?

Mate racism is when one is against another's colour- we have no idea what colour you are. Hope you can see sense.