I Dnt Wana Go To The Mosque!

to the original poster, allow the mosque its a waste of space. Place that preachers haterd of non-muslims so if I was you i'd just chill out at home take day off :|

How is the mosque a waste of space? Come on have a bit of respect! It's a place of worship! And your begining to sound like a NF member!

Islam doesn't teach hatered of non-muslims it's the interpretations that teach hated!

And you all seem to forget that Bhai Mardana was a muslim, Sian Mian Mir was a muslim...etc etc...

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

I bet on another Site your muslim?

""""""Islam doesn't teach hatered of non-muslims it's the interpretations that teach hated!"""""""""

You cant hate people that you have slaughtered off the Earth.

The haadith gets more into detail of your comment above

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

If you were you would have taken Amrit

i wont take Amrit coz i cut my hair.

Because you dont listen to GuruJis hukam and you are into fashion and how you look to others.

If you insult GuruJis hukam "No Hair cutting" how can you say your reeled in Sikhi mind and soul?

If you were you would have taken Amrit

i wont take Amrit coz i cut my hair.

Because you dont listen to GuruJis hukam and you are into fashion and how you look to others.

If you insult GuruJis hukam "No Hair cutting" how can you say your reeled in Sikhi mind and soul?

im sorry :|

my parents dont know abt it, but its for sure that i wont take any step without their permission.

sister.. Im way liberal as many of my friends here know that and many dislikes me just for that.. but I am gonna tell you plain straight conservative advice as your elder brother.. If you want to keep sikhi alive in your future generation (ur kids and their kids), STAY in SIKHI circle ! DO NOT go with any muslim, christian, hindu or whatever religion they are from.. I lost many cuzins of mine and it just breaks my heart to see them trying to keep their heritage by naming the middle names of their kids as kaur etc.. You are Young and you have full life ahead and BELIEVE ME sis.. GUYS do not care about love or those flowers or those sweet talks of "I respect your religion, its cool" etc etc..) At this age, they only care about the KAAM and figure the way out to get you into the room and takes step toward you (it will be at the point where you will not say NO).. Don't dig the ground deep sis otherwise sooner or later you gonna fall in. I would highly recommend NOT only you but to others NOT TO DO inter-religious relationship/marriage ONLY if YOU want to be a Sikh or want to see your small kids with cute little hair knot/daastars/Gut etc. Sorry for being so personal even we don't know each other but i feel that i should let you know my advice on this :| Stay in Chardi kala !

veerji i totally agree with u. but i also wanna tell u one thing that i love Sikhi more than that person. so dont worry :| let time decide everything. even someday if ive to choose one between my lover and Sikhi, ill happily say goodbye to him but NEVER leave my beautiful religion :wub:

Guest kaur-1

i know i cant be both n i dont even want to. im a Proud Sikh, no matter i love that person alot. but id kick him outa my life the day he desrespects Sikhi.

Well then bhenji, please ask him to go to metha thek and join the sangat in the gurdwara tomorrow.

There are (few and far between) muslims, i think suni muslim, who attend a gurdwara in pakistan and respect guru nanak dev ji (this is eye witness a/c from my uncle).

See what make he makes of the meaning of mool mantar.

Show him the printed copy of the difference between the Sikh religion and other religion. For eg http://www.sikhworld.co.uk/page38.html. - see point 6. There are other sites you can do a search on this subject.

the http://www.whyichosesikhism.com/ site if you read it tells the truth, I know (not personally) but thru eye witness alc and hearing it happen to others. For eg, there are muslim boys wearing kara's to incite sikh girls. ITS A FACT ..

Do a search on what muslims think of other religion. For eg, http://www.geocities.com/islam_sikhism/index.htm now this is what i call a racist site .

You tell me - how many muslims have you heard of embracing Sikh religion. Our own young people dont even know enough of our religion. This are the people (mostly young and naive) that are targeted not only by muslims but also christians.

You said previously "your blood boils" too but you are going out with a muslim!!????

I am pretty sure there is a rehat nama on not sleeping with a muslim and i think it applies to women too.

In my humble opinion, if the rehat nama for women wearing keski was not laxed, Sikh women would be in a totally different mode. There will be more Sikh women pride. Personally, I am only now finding about this change in the rehat.