I Dnt Wana Go To The Mosque!

Guest kaur-1

even my would-be is a Muslim whos totally liberal n respects Sikhism.

No offence but does this mean that you are a sikh women engaged to a muslim man?

If yes, do your parents approve?

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

In the name of Guru Arjan Dev and Guru Teg Bahadur and more, dont go who cares what all these people say about only 5 {exaggeration} being bad because in reality its only 5 {exaggeration} are good.

post-5391-1152296200.jpg

post-5391-1152296267.jpg

post-5391-1152296837.jpg

And remember Guru Gobinds human life would have never ended if it wasnt from a cowardly cheap shot.

post-5391-1152296872.jpg

Guest kaur-1

my parents dont know abt it, but its for sure that i wont take any step without their permission.

From one sister to another:

I sincerely hope you re-think this. Please read carefully the website link below:

http://www.whyichosesikhism.com/

If you still cant understand the message in the website above then make sure he goes to Gurdwara with you and one day take amrit before you marry.

Make sure he can proof to you than he loves that much.

Dont let Guru Arjan Dev Ji's, Guru Hargobind Ji's, Guru Tegh Bahudur ji's and the many sikhs who matryd for our Sikh religion go to waste.

Do you think he will let your children be Sikhs.

There are other links I could sent to you if you like. But dont let good looks, puppy love or whatever you call it cloud you mind.

In the name of Guru Arjan Dev and Guru Teg Bahadur and more, dont go who cares what all these people say about only 5 {exaggeration} being bad because in reality its only 5 {exaggeration} are good.

post-5391-1152296200.jpg

post-5391-1152296267.jpg

post-5391-1152296837.jpg

And remember Guru Gobinds human life would have never ended if it wasnt from a cowardly cheap shot.

post-5391-1152296872.jpg

Veerji dont be so strict. Muslims of that period were extremely cruel and racist. but why r you forgetting that good and bad ppl r in every religion n race.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Why do you want her to go so badly?

What purpose is it to you that she must go?

Is she there to learn about Islam or go to a mosque for something more sinister?

Is the only way to learn is to go?

Can she not learn by watching a documentry?

my parents dont know abt it, but its for sure that i wont take any step without their permission.

I sincerely hope you re-think this. Please read carefully the website link below:

If you still cant understand the message in the website above then make sure he goes to Gurdwara with you and one day take amrit before you marry.

Dont let Guru Arjan Dev Ji's, Guru Hargobind Ji's, Guru Tegh Bahudur ji's and the many sikhs who matryd for our Sikh religion go to waste.

There are other links I could sent to you if you like. But dont let good looks, puppy love or whatever you call it cloud you mind.

yeah sis im enough careful abt all the things u said :| also ill get married to that person with my parents' permission only :wub:

Guest kaur-1

post-5391-1152296200.jpg

post-5391-1152296267.jpg

post-5391-1152296837.jpg

post-5391-1152296872.jpg

Veerji dont be so strict. Muslims of that period were extremely cruel and racist. but why r you forgetting that good and bad ppl r in every religion n race.

Bhenji re: above msg, I think you are living in a dream world.

As to original msg:

DO NOT GO.....YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LEARN ANYTHING

Why do you want her to go so badly?

i dont want her to go so badly, but there is nothing wrong in visiting a mosque

What purpose is it to you that she must go?

i dont want this girl to act same as some racists did

Is she there to learn about Islam or go to a mosque for something more sinister?

she will be JUST VISITING

Is the only way to learn is to go?

i didnt say that

Can she not learn by watching a documentry?

yes she can. but watching a documentry isnt as real as going there in person

Guest kaur-1

yeah sis im enough careful abt all the things u said :| also ill get married to that person with my parents' permission only :wub:

MSG FOR "BAD GIRL"

From an older bhenji ie me to you, I would NEVER EVER go out or EVEN think of going out with a muslim man.

He might the best looking, charming richest whatever. The moment I find that that he is muslim, he is basically NOTHING to me. DOES NOT EXIST!!!..

Read the website link I sent to you CAREFULLY...take at least a hr to read it plz..I dont think you have read all of it..

Just DROP this guy now or tomorrow. Please YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET IT ..MARK MY WORD!!