I Dnt Wana Go To The Mosque!

Muslims on the street look at me stupider than the nonreligious people do. They teach there kids that jews are apes and pigs, who knows what they call us Sikhs.

To many reasons why to not go. They look forward to conversions than anything else, and stepping foot in their is a .000000001 start to there conversion.

My advise is if you want to see a mosque go on the net and watch some videos either on youtube.com or google video they are informative as much as going but without all the evil eyes looking at you and spiritual stripping you with their eyes.

Yes there are some good muslims but its not like a metal detector where it alerts you. You never know what their intentions are.

They are like car salesmen, really sly and will tell you what "sounds" good. I wouldnt trust them because its against their religion to look at another, only young kids would go to the Gurdwara and no adults would. If they did it would be to take advantage and try to convert.

Muslim now days should be called converters as bad as the mormons with white shirts and ties.

I know what their goal is also.

I sound like a hater but obsereve what they do, and dont be naive or theyll take advantage.

Too much to say but Ill stop here for now.

u pretty much sound like my maternal uncle who lives in London (Ontario) :|

i must say should meet him :wub:

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Im not racist at all!

My wife is mexican Im part Samoan I have black friends philipino friends etc

and islam isnt a race its a religion with all races so if you want to say something even remotely true say that Im prejudice. Which I also am not

I looked into Islam long before I was a Sikh. If you dont want to go doesnt mean you "hate" them

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

u should go :wub:

Pritam Singh is racist, dont listen to him :|

*runs away*

*runs away* whats that directed at me

and im NOT muslim, im also a sikh like u. i want her to go coz its not wrong to visit a mosque. if some open minded muslims visit guruduaras then there shouldnt be any prob with a sikh going to mosque.

u should go :wub:

Pritam Singh is racist, dont listen to him :|

*runs away*

*runs away* whats that directed at me

its me running away after saying something naughty blush.gif