I Dnt Wana Go To The Mosque!

the muslims in his class refused to go to the Gurdwara. :wub:

just forget them jassa, dont make islam a part of your life.

This unnecessary trip is an insignificant speck of dust in your life. just throw the trip

aside and hop your little legs on over to the Beautiful Gurdwara.

everything you need to know about life is in Sikh Teachings, not islam.

END OF DISCUSSION :TH: :TH: :TH:

Visiting a Mosque on an educational field trip designed to encourage tolerance and understanding does not "make Islam a part of your life" :|

In college they used to invite me into theior prayer room..

..And I went. I saw how they prayed and asked questions.

No harm done.

One of them once said "why dont you convert?"

Other Muslim mates stopped him and said no point in creating tension.

Good stuff.

Some Singh told me that if someone does that again, show him the kirpan and say "this is what we killed your ancestorrs with" :wub:

Bad stuff.

In college they used to invite me into theior prayer room..

..And I went. I saw how they prayed and asked questions.

No harm done.

One of them once said "why dont you convert?"

Other Muslim mates stopped him and said no point in creating tension.

Some Singh told me that if someone does that again, show him the kirpan and say "this is what we killed your ancestorrs with" :|

We dont need to reduce to this level where we end up using our kakkars to mock others. Guruji gave Gursikhs the kirpan to fight against tyranny.

With this same kirpan Hindu Rajas & Massands were brought to justice aswell. Dont think Guruji gave us a kirpan to use against one kaum. We must keep within the Khalsa Ideals in order to receive blessings from Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

Guest kaur-1

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

In my humble opinion, your teacher is trying to educate your classmate re: racial tolerance and probably also religious tolerance.

From my personal experience:

it all depends on your age,

how strong your devotion is to Guru Nanak Dev ji and Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji,

how strong your family's devotion is to being a Sikh and what they have taught you regarding our Sikh history,

and their tolerance to other religions.

If you do want to go, then just keep on doing simran and keep on remembering that a Sikh is only allowed to bow down to SGGS ji which contains the divine teachings of Waheguru. Waheguru is everywhere and his light is in everyone and everything.

Just remember our history and what quite a majority of the non-sikhs did to our Gurus, our Sikh man, women and children.

For more information look up the differences between other religions and our Sikh religion. Past it on to your Sikh friends.

The more you know about the differences, the more stronger you will be and will also realise how lucky you are to be born into or are a Sikh now in this life of Kalyug.

Please read: http://www.allaboutsikhs.com/sikh-way-of-l...her-faiths.html

and under "Other religions" read http://www.searchsikhism.com/articles.html

Do your research. The more knowledge one has, the less nervous one is. Its like sitting for an exam and being confidant if one has done their revision.

That my small bit towards your query.

o ji...u MUST go... (in my opinion as i said b4)... moreover yasmin stated it,,,, no need to take part in their prayer...but there is no harm in going thre..they will appreciate it.. it will make u feel much prouder in being a sikh (cuz u r not goin to be converted..lol)... moreover.. if some one asks ...u can describe who a sikh is..kooooool !!!!

Ive seen some muslims attend gurudwara... :wub: @

yes a have seen a women in hijab go 2 gurdwara and even bow infront of mahraj

It's only frowned upon here, in India/Pakistan Sikh/Muslims/Hindus attend each other's places of worship!

It's no big deal!

Some Singh told me that if someone does that again, show him the kirpan and say "this is what we killed your ancestorrs with" :|

LOL.gif

WJKK WJKF

well i would go with brother PRITAM SINGH KHALSA JI'S advice. i kno these muslims and imams very well. they r masters of brainwashing by telling self made supernatural sories about islam. my muslim mates always tried to influence me with their religion but i always asked such questions that would leave them speechless.

once my muslim mate tried to tell me that quran is only original and bible e.t.c have beec changed i asked him what's the proof that quran hasn't been changed he said "allah tala ne quran ki hifazat ki zimmedari khud li hai" (allah has himself taken this responsibility of protecting quran) and "there are various invisible forces protecting quran"....then i asked why hasn't allah tala taken responsibility of bible. why only quran?...wasn't bible his (god's) revelation....or was quran more dear to him.....hearing this the guys were left speechless. the truth is that these people just make up their own stories and believe them and show islam and quran something really big and consider other religions and kafirs, infidels e.t.c...these days another talk is going on that the person who made cartoons of prophet has died by burning but the incident has been kept secret by media....donno whats the truth

on another instance one of my mate was telling me that today islam is the fastest growing religion in the world .......i said that's good but is it useful? he said of course more and more people are coming under allah's will.....i just questioned him that if islam is the fastest growing religion in the world why are not bad people becoming good as fast as the conversions.....the rate of conversion from bad to good should also equal to rate of conversion to islam ...but its just happening vice versa.....and again they were staring at each other's faces.

on another occasion, just to hurt me i guess, a muslim mate tried to asked me about 5 k's he was tying to count them and delibrately he counted 4 and didn't count kachhera , i quickly sensed his intentions and told him humbly that it's kacchhera and he just laughed mischeviously..and asked me why do u wear that? i told him that it is to keep your sexual desires in control and added that it's at least better than your <admin-profanity filter activated> tampering thing(sunnat) and his face just turned pale. i usually ask him about 72 virgins (which is impossible) and prophets marriages (what about his jat sat)....now its end of these people's efforts

my motive was not ot hurt him but i just back hard and i have this zero tolerence policy against religious insult. i do kno a lot about islam but it doesnt necessarily mean i have to go to mosque or meet imam

i have been invited to mosque a number of times but i dont go coz i know their intentions they would educate me the positives and tell self made stories about their religion and impress and later on try to convert which is their ultimate aim.

also visit www.sikhlionz.com/hut

well i would only suggest that i you want to gain knowledge you can gain a lot on internet and still if you want to go there you should be bold enough to wither the brainwashing attempts (coz the ultimaate aim of muslims is to make this earth as darul islam) otherwise just concentrate on your naam simran and do seva of your panth.

wjkk wjkf

Hi Jassa

my advice to you:

DO NOT GO TO THE MOSQUE.

why sit in a place that preeches "all non muslims will go to hell"

and "paradise is chillin with god and gettin physical with 76 virgins" ? :wub: @

whats the worst that could happen if you dont go?

Detention :wub: @

dont bother wasting your time. :TH:

u got some thing wrong i m not going anywhere .... :| .... some one else started the thread .....

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

I doubt that Muslims go in the mandirs in India. Mohamed slew the idol worshippers from Medina as his first works of Allah.

I dont think they would just say "oh well" lets just go to a place where they beleive in other Gods other than Allah.

Your not anti-Muslim if you dont want to go. People twist it around to make it look like you hate them for not going. Just use your best judgement if you want to go or not. You dont have to go to learn what they would briefly teach you. Go to the video links I posted on earlier pages and you can learn just as much if not more than actually going.

BABBAR KHALISTANI actually the bible is changed around a bit with the catholics in the early 10th-13th centuries removing certain books from the bible, either to hide things that they didnt want or to make it not contradict itself {which it still does, just alittle bit code worded} I know this stuff because I studied it for years before I became a Sikh.

Now with the Quran, There are two different types of Quran. There is the Oral version passed down through the oral tradition and wrote down and there is the written version that was transferd word for word from the original but now you have the updated transfered version. This is how. The first Qurans did not have vowels in it and were recited to the most logical stand point but wasnt identical compared to different readers at different education levels on the Quran.

One line could read as follows " In this book there is no olive oil " from one pernunciation and the other would be as follows " In this book there is no doubt ". The thing that altered these word changes is the vowel added or if the {A} vowel was a AHHH sound or a eyy sound. {We have the same changes of vowel sound in Gurmukhi, but ours are written in concrete by the Gurus}

Ever wonder why there are two different main muslim groups? This is why because the first Quran was very simple compared to the new one.

For many years I studied religion as a whole non-biasly just to see what I is what and what is false. When I came across Sikhi I could not break down any falsehoods, and then I got to a point I said "I am a Sikh". GuruJis messages were the most true and loving. They taught other faiths to be real or youll waste your life in a gamble.

I love it that to solidify the SGGS the Gurus made it a mandatory 1430 ang scripture and it hasnt been altered in anyway, shape or form.Guru Jis banis havent been altered in anyway even a vowel sound.

Muslims and Christaian both have a monopoly type view of their religion and thus have the same style of debates. They either have a back up plan for their back up plan or they say they dont know but someone else does or they say your stupid and are disrespecting them. I know I have debates all the time with people that walk up to me and try to break down what I know. They hate it because I know alot about all religions and know all the secrets they try to conceal. Sikhi has no secrets to conceal just some and I repeat "some" <banned word filter activated> people who dont know anything and give Sikhi a bad name and do things that puts sikhi in a bad light.

I hope this info is useful to those who need a different prospective about Islam besides the pro or anti views. I say these things as a neutral view and is all truth.

I could go on forever on just this subject of this topic, so Ill refrain untill someone questions my statements.

Hi Jassa

my advice to you:

DO NOT GO TO THE MOSQUE.

why sit in a place that preeches "all non muslims will go to hell"

and "paradise is chillin with god and gettin physical with 76 virgins" ? :wub: @

whats the worst that could happen if you dont go?

Detention :wub: @

dont bother wasting your time. :TH:

u got some thing wrong i m not going anywhere .... :| .... some one else started the thread .....

Hahahaha LOL.gif