Golden Temple

chamkila

I have sent a mail to this address sgpc@vsnl.com got the address from http://www.sgpc.net/contact.html. I have got no relpy yet. Maybe if we send a mail as a group and all for the people you agree with us could sign the mail some how.

It would also be good to get the Waheguroo Network to sign the mail, I think the people running Golden Temple would take notice then.

What do you guys think ?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes we all can try.. But sangatooo these thing only works in western countries (emails/petitions). Sgpc probably don't even listen to sangat who goes there in person with these type questions, so asking/making request thru email is lil hopeless nonono.gif but u/we can try :)

I think you are right about that, but least we should try who know thet may listen to us.

So how will we write up this email and sigh it ?

Jeeo,

if sangat gives us the gist of the email (ie what you wrote) we will write a similar email and send it with signatures from all our websites representing our users/sangat.

I would love to write the email for you but the sad thing is I am not that good with words, and I would really like to see a well writen letter, This is the letter I sent but its not very different from my post here.

Hello,

I have a question about the Golden Temple,I have one problem with the people

reading from the SGGS in the Golden Temple, how come the person who is reading

the SGGS does not cover his mouth, he is not showing any respect, and this being

the biggest place for Sikh, and its also being watched on TV what are people

going to learn from this. So could you please tell the people you are reading

the SGGS to cover they mouth.

As you can see I am not great with writing, my words may give you an idea on what to write.

Thanks alot for the Support.

^_^^_^^_^^_^