Appeal To Akaal Takht - Re: Ek Niwaas

msjskb

ek niwaas and crew are going to try open a Gurdwara, they will be asking for permission from Akaal Takht Sahib. We need to write to Akaal Takht Sahib and explain the beadbi carried out by ek niwaas and all the jokers associated with it. They need to be told that the PANTH will not allow these jokers to open another Gurdwara.

Can someone provide all contact details for Akaal Takht Sahib. Address, Telephone number and Fax number.

I will try do a template letter and put it on here.

We all need to keep working on these real issues. Rather than get into stupid debates. I had to start a new thread because some people decided to go off on a tangent. Lets not think our Sewa has finished.

Singh Ji lets not get into a debate. This thread is to encourage the PANTH to be active. If the PANTH unanimously says 'NO' then Akaal Takht cannot allow it. So please get working. If the say yes we have to accept it, but the PANTH did not agree in the meeting that was held last Sunday. Lets hope we are not just all talk.

i agree with u but in the letter it said sumthing like if akal takht alows it then its ok. people wil lbe throwing money at vendanti to accept the propsoal of the gurdwara.

but yeh lets not get into debate

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

YOU SEEM TO STIR UP ISSUES THAT ARE FAR BEYOND YOUR CONTROL.

WHAT SEVA HAVE YOU ACTUALLY DONE, HOW MUCH TIME HAVE YOU DEVOTED TO SUNGAT SEVACAN.

WHAT MAKES YOU A PERSON TO DECIDE WHETHER A GURDWARA CAN BE OPENED OR NOT.

YOU MY FRIEND GET ON WITH YOUR OWN LIFE AND LET THE GOOD PEOPLE OF EK NIWAS GET ON WITH THEIR OWN.

ADMIN CLOSE THIS TOPIC, IT WILL GET OUT OF CONTROL

ADMIN CLOSE THIS TOPIC

I am nothing, I am nobody, I am a fool, I am not even the dust of your feet. You are a little upset arent you. I wonder why?

I was present at a gathering of SIKHS. The SIKHS (PANTH) decided that the ek niwaas people are not allowed to open a Gurdwara. I saw this sewa and decided to do it. I want to serve the SIKHS. So if they decide no Gurdwara then I will do my best to help.

Could someone please put the address up.

Very basic template. please add your comments and post to the Akaal Takht. If anyone can get hold of the fax number then please let us all know.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Akaal Takht Sahib Ji,

I am writing in relation to the recent Ek Niwaas issue.

The UK Sikh Sangat decided that Ek Niwaas are not allowed to keep Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji on their premises and also Mata Ji is not allowed to keep Guru Maharaj at home. The Ek Niwaas has now had to accept defeat after all the pressure and have said they will take both Saroops to Akaal Takht Sahib by 20th July 2006. We trust they will be true to their word.

The UK Sikh Sangat also agreed the Ek Niwaas, Tarlochan Boparai and mata ji are not allowed to open a new Gurdwara Sahib. It is important you take note of this and DO NOT give them permission to do this. We trust you will listen and agree with the views of the UK Sikh Sangat.

We thank you for your support and guidance through this episode and for the Sandesh you sent out against Ek Niwaas.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

might be an idea to contact the sgpc as well as they may have some sway as well:

SECRETARY

Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee

Teja Singh Samundri Hall

Amritsar - Punjab 143006 (India)

Tel : 91-183-2553951/ 2534746/ 2553957/ 2553958/ 2553959/

Fax : 91-183-2553919

Email : info@sgpc.net