Southall Sikh Youth Stopped 4rm Doing Seva,and Put Dwn

Guest militant singh

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF!

THAT IS PATHETIC STOPPING SOMEONE ELSES SEVA!!! AND THATS COMING FROM A COMMITIE MEMBER!STUPIDITY MAN!

KEEP DOING IT, DO AARDAS ASWELL AND KEEP DOING IT, THEY CNT STOP U!WHO R THEY 2 STOP UR SEVA!!!!

VJKK VJKF!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

best thing to do is inform people like the charity commission or local government. Once they hear of unrest in the community they fund they will want to investigate.

Don't forget that most gurdwaras are claiming money from governement on the name of sikh youth (punjabi class).

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF!!

NAA DNT TAKE IT THAT FAR YET, IF IT PERSISTS THEN DO IT, TRY AND RAISE IT WITH A FEW COMMITEE MEMBERS 1ST AND ASK THERE OOPPINIONS ENNY! THEN IF IT CARRIE SON AND IT AINT GOING ANYWHERE THEN GO 4 IT!!!

VJKK VJKF!

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

WJKKWJKF,2day at around 5pm at park avenue gurdwara there was an argument over the sikh youth doing seva .A commitee member (one who earlier few mnths back got youth arressted) came up2 them in the 'jora ghar' and questioned y are u doing seva who let u , basically putting them dwn .Youth replied we wanted waheguru said so we feel like doing seva the comitee guy goes dont be cheeky with me (in panjabi) 'dandeeya na kadh menu' -dont shw ur teeth 2 me .The youth go y cant we do seva who are u 2 stop us hes like dont get rude then in an angry manner walkd off - youth then thought allow this lets go and subsequently left -is this right you telll me this is 1 of the same commitee guys who got the same youth arressted under false allegations -- hes stopping them 4rm doing seva -- they dont have 2 do seva they could go in2 drugs if they liekd but No they chose seva and were ONCE AGIAN DISSED AND PUT DWN BY THE HAVELCOK AND PARK AVE COMMITEE GUYS ,,this is killing the morale in the youth pishing them away 4rm sikhi i could name the guy who stopped them but aint gona do so ,,,is this right u tell me will we have 2 get permission 2 matha tekh in fronta guru granth sahib maharaj? in the future ????????????? THEY MAKE ME SICK :|

Is this comitte member an Amritdhari? I noticed that when members have cut hair , they also have a huge ego, and to me just from reading makes it sound like he has cut hair.

Whatever he is up to it sounds like hes an RSS or hinduized Sikh trying to mislead Sikhs. Kids can be more true than the adults sometimes because they dont know corruption like adults, Kids are more pure than adults becuase they havent seen enough of the bad to also become one too.

Doing seva is the best way to shed Ego and this man wants these kids to have an ego, because when egos clash it starts a huge fight etc. My advise is the shed your ego with this seva and let others know about what hes up to so that others watchout for his actions and if its a problem to vote to remove him as a member or at the next elections vote for another person in his place. Someone said get a tape recorder or video tape his actions to show to people he has decived as looking like a good person.

NObody can tell you that you cant do seva and nobody can make you do seva. If they make you do work its just called work because you didnt selflessly volunteer to do it so its them bossing around rather than also being a volunteer. So remember seva means you selflessly wanted to and not because anyone wanted you to even if its your own mother etc.

We need to uproot all these fake people from any Gurdwara administation. They snuck their way in and will be publically thrown out. If they had no ego then they would act as a Sikh should, when they act like discribed on the original post means they are up to something and have some reason why they are doing this whether it be trying to mislead younger Sikhs or for other purposes.

Deg Teg Fateh

Guest militant singh

i will give name soon il c what he does nex,,,they gearing up 4 elections now u c dwn southall gurdwaras So they panicing they may lose power if he continues this way wih his cronies Il put his pic up with name - Hes part of the executive commitee several witnesses also saw him puting dwn the youths .

NObody can tell you that you cant do seva and nobody can make you do seva. If they make you do work its just called work because you didnt selflessly volunteer to do it so its them bossing around rather than also being a volunteer. So remember seva means you selflessly wanted to and not because anyone wanted you to even if its your own mother etc.

Never heard anyone put it like that, but I think it's very true. When I was growing up, at gurdwara sahib, I was essentially forced to do "seva" even if I didn't want to do it. I didn't realize that, what I thought was seva, was simply work because it was against my own will. I never liked it when I was younger and I still don't like when strangers boss me around. If I want to do something, I will do it, OK? Thanks! d_oh.gif

Is this comitte member an Amritdhari? I noticed that when members have cut hair , they also have a huge ego, and to me just from reading makes it sound like he has cut hair.

No comment, but I lol'd. You're good at observing things. So, if I'm in a Gurdwara where a comitte member is a monay, I shouldn't get my hopes up? LOL.gif