Folded Hands When Doin Ardas?

raj001

sangat i wanted to ask u know when we stand to do ardas should our hands be folded like this >>>> pray.gif ........or just put together with ur finger tips pointing upwards if you get?...

or you could do it however you want..... i mean is it written in rehitnama to do it in a certain way or something?

little bro.......

think about what we do...........

............................................at ardas we are asking / begging god for something......

do you think he really cares how u ask ?

some one watching telly feet up on a stool, looks up to the ceiling and says oh by the way god, could help my daughter after her operation..

or some one stands and folds his hands and in utmost humility asks, no not ask but begs gods help.

I really think that god being my farther/mother would listen to the latter request……

ps..

………………..if u smashed up your dads new car ………………..

Would you do it in the first or second fashion.???? grin.gif

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Your left hand and right hands are the polarization of negative and postivite of your body, and when in prayer of Ardas you put your neg and pos together in front of your heart and serves as a full power curcuit.

Your left hand and right hands are the polarization of negative and postivite of your body, and when in prayer of Ardas you put your neg and pos together in front of your heart and serves as a full power curcuit.

yes your are right, there is some science behind this. we should do ardass with palms together and fingers pointing up and hands against ur chest.

most important thing is that u are begging sincerly.................and that ur mind is not wondering but focused. that hands together thing helps us do that ....................

this link might help

http://www.mrsikhnet.com/2005/11/folding-y...-in-prayer.html

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

your not supposed to do it like what?

"""""""""""""""so it does mata the way u put your hands wen doin ardaas."""""""""""""""""""""""""""'

Doesnt make sense. Mata tekna is with your fore head/3rd eye.

sangat i wanted to ask u know when we stand to do ardas should our hands be folded like this >>>> pray.gif ........or just put together with ur finger tips pointing upwards if you get?...

or you could do it however you want..... i mean is it written in rehitnama to do it in a certain way or something?

Does God care?

little bro.......

think about what we do...........

............................................at ardas we are asking / begging god for something......

do you think he really cares how u ask ?

some one watching telly feet up on a stool, looks up to the ceiling and says oh by the way god, could help my daughter after her operation..

or some one stands and folds his hands and in utmost humility asks, no not ask but begs gods help.

I really think that god being my farther/mother would listen to the latter request……

ps..

………………..if u smashed up your dads new car ………………..

Would you do it in the first or second fashion.???? grin.gif

plz guyz be sure about what u post coz it might be really misleading for others if u post sumting wrong

RAJU veerji actually your views are completely different to what i have heard from other people....

atleast plz do research and know sumting b4 u post it....coz it may affect others...afterall we are sikhs....the learners

its a humble request bruv hope u donn mind