Police Say Sikh Funeral Pyre May Have Broken Cremation Laws

Golee Maro

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

A creamation in punjab is making a bed of wood and laying the body on top and piling logs on top of the body to when its done its all ash left and no bone.

In the western world we have a special room made to do the same thing but in a small space and without wood, just flames.

The western cremations have no smoke going out in the air, because its all concealed. In India its right out in the open like a bonfire and the smoke goes freely like with a campfire.

Heres a western cremation with a load of drama because they dont accept death as a part of life http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN92I9AOxaM...earch=cremation

Here is a hindu cremation

post-5391-1152812142.jpg

Here is a Sikh cremation from india

post-5391-1152812229.jpg

Remember that one day you also with be ingulfed in the element of fire. So read your banis. You never know when you were predetermined to leave your body. You dont have to be old to die.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Singh_jee

i just saw the story on the news, the people who done it were sikhs but the organiser was hindu (the one who does these cremations n tht init)

and he was on bbc news sayn this was the god of tht n this was the god of this and then next minute they were talking abt the sikh cremation, if i was a gora yeh i would hav thout <admin-profanity filter activated> sikhs hav all these gods aswell

so like this needs 2b sorted out!

But still it makes absolutely no difference. Is the wood going to take u to the dharam raj? or your karams?

If the public dont want to smell it then it makes a difference.

What stupidity!! Why on earth do they need to have an outside cremation? Use the crematoriums for God sake that's what they are there for!!

They'll give us Sikhs an even bad name!!

Guest militant singh

we dont believe in any hindu crap that we have 2 be creamated in open air fires and stuff like that about the soul having unrest jus hindus 4rm dat group saying sikhs want open air cremations ,nuffin wrong and der aint no conflict wid sikhi and the western way of cremation jus hindus up 2 tricks again -- western way is environmentally friendly less painful 4 family members and is a lot less messier if u get me

we dont believe in any hindu crap that we have 2 be creamated in open air fires and stuff like that about the soul having unrest jus hindus 4rm dat group saying sikhs want open air cremations ,nuffin wrong and der aint no conflict wid sikhi and the western way of cremation jus hindus up 2 tricks again -- western way is environmentally friendly less painful 4 family members and is a lot less messier if u get me

:TH: