Sikhi De Ult

WJKK,WJKF

Sangat ji i want to know is there anyone who is able to stop these kind of things. Please go to yahoo.com. Click on Images than type guru gobind singh ji + pyare. Type this as it is. Than c the image and the name given to that. After that go to that website and read whole waste stuff. Dil karda ................. haaaaa :| . Chalo chado paar please check this.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jehra online bakwaas karda ohnu bhonkan doh but if someone's says personally dont let him walk home.

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

Did u read the whole stuff. I mean the bakvas ( i am sorry about this word ) they have posted.

Did u read the whole stuff. I mean the bakvas ( i am sorry about this word ) they have posted.

Yeah, it's a bunch of crap. :|

I tell this to many people but they say we are not able to do anything because everyone has the right to say whatever they want. This means we have to listen all these wrong things about our patcha ( father ) because of this right. no.gif

Jehra online bakwaas karda ohnu bhonkan doh but if someone's says personally dont let him walk home.

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

Veer jae samne aajave tan othe hi daeri kar dean.

Veer Manjot I don't know that's why i post this to see if anyone can do anything. I am just telling u guys that what kind of rules are these that we are not able to stop galt bande from saying galt things about our panth. I know that guru is with us. Khalsa hameshan hi amar rahega.