Sikhi De Ult

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oye bhai they are not backward people they more educated then other sikhs in punjab, they just choose to believe they have a alive guru that is a person but sikhs believe guru granth sahib jee is our living guru. Veera tusi punjab deh darshan kita ja nai?

The SatGuru is SGGS no other who "claims". Thats the difference SGGS is SAtGuru and they just "claim" I think they are as backwards <admin-profanity filter activated> sticking food up their @$$ or walking on their head.

Jassa veer ji I am sorry for the post. Mainu galt laga jo sade daram bare te sade pita ( father ) bare bhol rahe haan. That's why i discuss these topics with sangat to see if someone come up with any solution. But I you don't like my way of doing this, I am really sorry for that. :ysad:

Jassa veer ji I am sorry for the post. Mainu galt laga jo sade daram bare te sade pita ( father ) bare bhol rahe haan. That's why i discuss these topics with sangat to see if someone come up with any solution. But I you don't like my way of doing this, I am really sorry for that. :ysad:

na bhajji eddan di koi gall nahi hai .... we should post such stuff and let our brothers know ehats going around .... if everyone think atleast some one will come wid good solution .... :TH: keep it up bhajji ...

and AK47 bhajji i dont think so there is any thing bad or good bout pic ... its upto u