Sikhi De Ult

Veer ji ( AK47 JATHA LION ) u know what as a singh this is our duty to take care of our brothers and sisters who are on drugs. I am from Amritsar . From last year i am in Atlanta. Yesterday when i call one of my friend in Amritsar, he told me that two of my friends cut their hair. Bhut dookh laga. In Amritsar sikhs are free, they have no fear of anyone eventhough they are doing these kind of Kartots. Now we have to do something to tell all our sikh brothers and sisters about sikhi. And we have to fail the plans of groups like RSS who are planing to make all sikhs to hindus.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fateh singho,

Whoever supports khalistan and supports the sangarsh is my brother, it doesn't matter if he is mona sikh or keshdhari sikh. whoever does not support khalistan can never be my brother even if he is in my own family and and If i see anyone non khalistani in my own family, I will leave that family but with akal purakhs kirpa everyone supports khalistan and I wish every single sikh will step in and take part in the sangarsh when the time comes.

shota samaj keh maaf kardehna

Dear sitargirl benji plz don't mind knowing raags and sitar doen't mean u are a sikh. I will post more sites in few days where they speak against guru gobind singh ji. Even if you read that website u will get a little bit hint when they speak about guruji and mataji. Try to look at the starting of namdari's history.

JAE KUCH GALT KEHA GEA HOVE TAAN MAFF KAREO JI

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Narakdharia deh Sitara dia tara(wires) tut sakdia, par guru gobind singh deh putra dia dastaara nai mouk sakdia.

I admire Namdhari sikhs for quite a few things - they place alot of emphasis on Naam and numerous classical musical instruments. Their focus on classical raaga kirtan is amazing and about 5 years ago they made a new tabla taal which had half a note or something. In that sense they are contributing alot to the development of raags and deservedly need the recognition for this. Also Bani Sahib in India is by no doubt an amazing institue.

Anyways what i find most amusing about this site is they way that they are arguing about who did what. Read the anand karaj and amrit section - http://www.namdhari.faithweb.com/anand.htm Basically Namdhari also do the Amrit ceremony with Panj Pyare. Even Anand Karaj is also around Shiri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. At first glance is seems like they are condeming everything about Sikhi but then actually you realise its all about politics and who deserves credit for what.

I don't think i mind the writing that much but the doing a red cross through the picture of Shiri Guru Gobind Singh Ji taking amrit is really horrid especially since in Sikhism we say all faiths should be accepted and to be honest I don't think they would like it much if we got a pic of the Namdhari satgurus and placed a huge red cross through him. That and what they have done is an insult.

Other than that trying to change our views of who did what its not condeming anything in Sikhism. In my opinion its a load of politics hardly changing the way I do things in my life although it is definately interesting.

There is of course the matter of who they consider Guru. To me Guru means teacher. I accept that there can be loads of Gurus in my life such as mother, school teachers, course textbooks etc. To me my main Guru will be Shiri Guru Granth Sahib Ji because it teaches me and is there. I've seen the Namdhari Satguru and I cannot say I learnt much since he sat centre stage and spoke not a single word. Instead shabads were sang out of Shiri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. I've actually often even wondered if he thinks he is Guru over Shiri Guru Granth Sahib Ji but sadly I've never had the chance to actually have a converstaion with him. I would love to given the opportunity though as there are alot if things I am curious about.

I have the impression though that many Namdhari followers are angry and the site definately seems to convey that. The thing is they don't seem to get much recognition and in the various movements alot of Namdhari's laid down their lives and they have received little recognition for such. meh I hate it when people make religion political hopefully people are clever enough to realise this.

Anyways I do think we should make a point of that picture since you don't see us placing crosses through their satguru. email - postmaster@namdhari.faithweb.com taken from http://namdhari.faithweb.com/help.htm

PYARE Khalsaforce veer ji ki eh kosish karna galt a if we try to walk on guru ji's path. This is our duty to tell our brothers about the importance of kees. One day we will get khalistan But we need khalsae to live in that khalistan.

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

Narakdharia deh Sitara dia tara(wires) tut sakdia, par guru gobind singh deh putra dia dastaara nai mouk sakdia.

I admire Namdhari sikhs for quite a few things - they place alot of emphasis on Naam and numerous classical musical instruments. Their focus on classical raaga kirtan is amazing and about 5 years ago they made a new tabla taal which had half a note or something. In that sense they are contributing alot to the development of raags and deservedly need the recognition for this. Also Bani Sahib in India is by no doubt an amazing institue.

Anyways what i find most amusing about this site is they way that they are arguing about who did what. Read the anand karaj and amrit section - http://www.namdhari.faithweb.com/anand.htm Basically Namdhari also do the Amrit ceremony with Panj Pyare. Even Anand Karaj is also around Shiri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. At first glance is seems like they are condeming everything about Sikhi but then actually you realise its all about politics and who deserves credit for what.

I don't think i mind the writing that much but the doing a red cross through the picture of Shiri Guru Gobind Singh Ji taking amrit is really horrid especially since in Sikhism we say all faiths should be accepted and to be honest I don't think they would like it much if we got a pic of the Namdhari satgurus and placed a huge red cross through him. That and what they have done is an insult.

Other than that trying to change our views of who did what its not condeming anything in Sikhism. In my opinion its a load of politics hardly changing the way I do things in my life although it is definately interesting.

There is of course the matter of who they consider Guru. To me Guru means teacher. I accept that there can be loads of Gurus in my life such as mother, school teachers, course textbooks etc. To me my main Guru will be Shiri Guru Granth Sahib Ji because it teaches me and is there. I've seen the Namdhari Satguru and I cannot say I learnt much since he sat centre stage and spoke not a single word. Instead shabads were sang out of Shiri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. I've actually often even wondered if he thinks he is Guru over Shiri Guru Granth Sahib Ji but sadly I've never had the chance to actually have a converstaion with him. I would love to given the opportunity though as there are alot if things I am curious about.

I have the impression though that many Namdhari followers are angry and the site definately seems to convey that. The thing is they don't seem to get much recognition and in the various movements alot of Namdhari's laid down their lives and they have received little recognition for such. meh I hate it when people make religion political hopefully people are clever enough to realise this.

Anyways I do think we should make a point of that picture since you don't see us placing crosses through their satguru. email - postmaster@namdhari.faithweb.com taken from http://namdhari.faithweb.com/help.htm

I LIKE THAT AND EH REHNDE DUNIYA TAK EDAN HI RAHAEGA.

BOLE SO NIHAL............SATSRIAKAL

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Nai jee nai galat haiga, koshish jroor karo ki hor v singh guru deh charan lagan teh khalistan lai shaheedi prapat karan.

PYARE Khalsaforce veer ji ki eh kosish karna galt a if we try to walk on guru ji's path. This is our duty to tell our brothers about the importance of kees. One day we will get khalistan But we need khalsae to live in that khalistan.

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

Dear sitargirl benji plz don't mind knowing raags and sitar doen't mean u are a sikh. I will post more sites in few days where they speak against guru gobind singh ji. Even if you read that website u will get a little bit hint when they speak about guruji and mataji. Try to look at the starting of namdari's history.

JAE KUCH GALT KEHA GEA HOVE TAAN MAFF KAREO JI

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

By mentionning their dedication to the raaga and kirtan I was merely making a point that they have contributed to Sikhi. Many people are fast to condem than to also give credit.

I guess everything falls on your definition of who is a sikh. They read Bani from Shiri Guru Granth Sahib, they keep kesh, wear dastaar. Most people consider this to mean you are a SIKH. They don't condem Shiri Guru Granth Sahib Ji but yes they have a living Guru. An 'extra' feature to the Sikhism if you like.

BENJI oh sade guruan de shabad lae ke aap guru bani bathe nae.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

The SatGuru is SGGS no other who "claims". Thats the difference SGGS is SAtGuru and they just "claim" I think they are as backwards <admin-profanity filter activated> sticking food up their @$$ or walking on their head.