Sikhi De Ult

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji kee fateh.

This is a naamdhari website. they have allways and continue to disrespect sikhism. they say the real guru is that old man they worship. we know this is all lies. radhaswamis, naandharis and the evil nirankaris are all from the same tree. they all believe in living gurus. they all say degredatory things about our Satguru ji. Theres alot of propaganda online. dont believe it, but do notice it. when u see anti-sikh websites like this one pay close attention. keep it in your sights and i shall too. people that disrespect our Guru ji.

the nirankari leader Gurbachna papi paid the price with his life for his crimes against the sikh koum. he claimed to be the real Guru.

jagjit is the "12th manifestation" of NOTHING.

the naamdhari Leader jagjit singh claims 2 be the real guru , he will one day also perish at hands of sikh sewadars. bole so nihal

Sat SRI AKAAL! v1.gifv2.gif

post-5397-1152910718.jpg

post-5397-1152910747.jpg

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Veer AK47 Jatha lion I like ur views. Jine daeer tak we have sikhs like u no one is able to harm sikhi. I know we are lions GURU GOBIND SINGH JI DE SHER jina ne kade darna nahi sikea. Aree so jaree. Bole so nihal......... Satsriakal.

Guest militant singh

WE are living in a time where half the youth are on drugs half dont give 2 s*h*tz and then u get 1's like us who try and shw the truth but we get put dwn We r living in an age of traitors and haters i would like 2 extend my thanks 2 singh khalsa veerji ur support means a lot and i thank u 4rm the bottom of my heart