Swami Ramdev

Bhai Sahib

^true :| his Yoga n medicines have cured even cancer kinda serious probs.

yes i agree but in this forum fussar panthis /katar panthis/ sharia sikhs won't appreciate yog vidya which is after all was most anceint way of healing diseases and health issues. One can bring cure of gurbani as their argument, i fully agree faith in god and meditating on god's name is highest of heal energy out there, no one is denying that but i want these people to have a look around, how many can developed that kinda faith in god in this kalyug, if everyone were to that, this yug would be satyug, thus name as satyug.

so live and let live, regardless of one's level of sharda in god or not, everyone has a right to survive in this world, try methods to heal from health issues.

Yog vidya is nowhere mentioned as manmat, but manmati are those people who outrightly deny existence of yog vidya and condemn the vidya which helps humanity whether in form of excerise, healing or meditation because it challenges their way of tunnel thinking.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People complain that Yogi Bhajan Ji taught Yoga and hes a SIkh but people follow the teachings of yoga from a hindu and its cool? I dont understand this. 3HO does yoga daily and they get riddiculed.

Kundalini yoga gets ridicule but this hindu can do it and have Sikhs flock and its allright??????

i think it's actually yogi bhajan, not yoga itself. i'm sure other forms of yoga and it's followers have been subject to ridicule too.

Why don't those who are against him try out what he teaches and find out for themselves? More than a million people have been cured of many ailments by just immitating the exercises he does on TV. As for the stuff he says that you don't agree with, leave that aside and just do the exercises. Thats all you need from him anyways.

I have been studying yoga for long time and read lots of ancient books. Swami Ramdev doesnt teach anything different only that he is doing it mass way same as Dhirender Brahmchari did in in 1970s ( those who donot know he was supposed to be Indira Gandhi's Bf)

As regards to Yogi bhajan and 3HO being criticized uselessly, well my dear friend go and type any of three words Pingala, ida or Sushma in Srigranth.org and please please read what is wrtitten about Kundalini yoga.

What Yogi bhajan did was wrong, i dont say it but SGGS says, btw three words i wrote i.e Pingala, ida or Sushma are the three channels of enegy as pers kundalini yoga to wake up the dormant energy.

Some make a big show of their worldly influence. Some make a big show of devotional worship. Some practice inner cleansing techniques, and control the breath through Kundalini Yoga. I (Guru Arjan Dev Ji) am meek; I worship and adore the Lord, Har, Har. I place my faith in You alone, O Beloved Lord. I (Guru Arjan Dev Ji) do not know any other way.

Written by Guru Arjan Dev page 912 Guru Granth Sahib

Here it seems Guru Arjan Dev Ji is grouping together anti-Sikh practices of "big show of devotional worship" and "control the breath through Kundalini Yoga", which is interesting.

Anyway lets bring this topic back to this Swami guy, and the importantly the issue of my hairline. rolleyes.gif

Come one, what do I need to do to regenerate those follicles.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA
People complain that Yogi Bhajan Ji taught Yoga and hes a SIkh but people follow the teachings of yoga from a hindu and its cool? I dont understand this. 3HO does yoga daily and they get riddiculed.

Kundalini yoga gets ridicule but this hindu can do it and have Sikhs flock and its allright??????

i think it's actually yogi bhajan, not yoga itself. i'm sure other forms of yoga and it's followers have been subject to ridicule too.

If what people say is true about him then why was he never arrested? Why were the suits against him dropped by the Judge? Why did he not counter-suit for defamation ? You just spread the rumours further. You also only read from the accusers side and not from a nuetral view point. Before you spread more rumors you should try to do at least 5 min of research and not from rick ross or any x 3ho people who really got caught selling marijuana and then start rumors because it tore down their rotten money making scandal.

If he really did all this why did the Gov of New Mexico name a highway after him? because they knew all the alleged charges against him. No facts just speculation from lionchilds views on Yogi Bhajan Singh Ji.

Do people know what kundalili even means? Or why we exersize this? Or anything other than what they think from zero research?

post-5391-1153071327.jpg

I dunno abt Yogi Bhajan Singh and the Yoga teachings that he practices however i no that here in Mumbai,India my SIs and Mom practise yoga based on Wat Swami Ramdev Ji teaches on TV and they have improved their health and diseases and to an extnt that my sis and even i practise yoga the feeling itself is so enlightning.

I wud Like to THANK this Person and Living GUru who without keeping ny differences has envisioned a healthy INDIA and then a healthy WORLD ....never in his excercises does he bring out ny differences in religon and treats all of the people equally and I respect this man...im glad that this man is doing such a wonderful job.......my grandfather who had given up all hopes and even doctors dint provide ny concrete stuff and then he started practising this SWAMIS simple to follow excercises and now ask me how my grandfather is all positive now.

**One more thing that i want to tell over here is that why do we start comparing everything with Sikhism and then try to mke out differences and why dont we realize that there are so many gud people around with humble motives ,cant we simply Respect them for what they are doing are do we feel insecured that we might lose out on Sikhi Teachings (which is nt possible).

**People start respecting gud people nt based on their religon and cast and Background.*** :| :nihungsmile: :e: :T: :TH: d_oh.gif

^true :| his Yoga n medicines have cured even cancer kinda serious probs.

Cancer Research have been working on a cure for YEARS. This guy can cure it on tv? Ok....Ne1 told them? So then there is no need for them to keep working on a cure that kills so many people in a day!