Swami Ramdev

Bhai Sahib

Thousands of people are cured by Yogaasans and Yog-kriyas told by Swami Ramdev and others. I know many people personally, who are cured. I have been practising YogKriyas for years and no doubt these are wonderful.

Ramdev is though known for his Yoga exercises, he heads 'Divya Yog Mandir Trust' ( http://www.divyayoga.com/main.htm ), which also uses Ayurveda to their patients, under the guidance of Acharya Bal Krishan.

Though, it is said that Brahmgyani Patanjli ji was not founder of Yoga, he was definitely a great Guru of 'Raaj Yog'. His 'YogSutra' is a great book on Yoga. Every Yogi finds his roots in Patanjli's Yoga.

Because Patanjli was a Brahman and follower of Vedic tradition, his work (YogaSutra) is considered a Brahmanical literature. Many Hindu scholars have written 'Bhashya' on Sri Patanjli's YogaSutra. Still, no one can explain it perfectly. After all, it was written by Patanjli.

Ayurveda is 'Up-Veda' and thus it is a part of Brahmanical literature. Ayurveda is a great medical system and now it is getting popularity even in Englistan and other countries.

Oh yes, you can use Yoga and Ayurveda for your hair. It is so simple and easy. Go to any Ayurvedacharya or Yoga teacher (I am not talking about Yogi Bhajan's yoga teachers). It depends on your age and cause of hair lose.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swami Ramdev Ji recently visited Gurudwara Sahib. You can see picture below.

ramdevandsantpartapji107jb2.jpg

LOL. Like I have always said the TV personalities always get all stage time in the Gurdwara. The real sewaks never get any.

Anyways look like the Swami Geezas a Mahapursh now, check out Sant Partap Singh, he's loving it! Great PR work Karamsar. This'll bring the numbers in. A job well done by the Karamsarias..! no.gif

yes i agree but in this forum fussar panthis /katar panthis/ sharia sikhs won't appreciate yog vidya which is after all was most anceint way of healing diseases and health issues.

New names for GurSikhs. LOL.gif I thought in order to take Amrit you needed to be Katar. Therefore in theory we should all be katar panthis!

Ramdev is a follower of Dayanand founder of Arya Samaj, he mentions this in his TV shows. Did any of the Gurdwara people ask him about Dayanad's views on Sikh Guru's? Here is a bit of Sikh History below, note the similarities between then and now.

Reaffirmation of Sikh Values (1890 A.D - 1940 A.D )

After the decline of Sarkar Khalsa in 1850's, Khalsa population dwindeled very fast. There were over 1.5 million Sikhs when Ranjit Singh was ruling (1830's) but in the first survey conducted by British they found Sikhs to be numbered approximately 780,000 in Punjab. This survey furthers reiterates that Sikh numbers have gone down due to people being assimiliating into Hinduism. Those people who became khalsa during Ranjit Singh's time to take advantage through him, now left Khalsa. Hindu reform movements led by many reformists like Arya Samajis, etc all over India and Punjab were striking hard and zealously working to cut the numbers of Khalsa.

Dayanand, a Baniya Swami from Gujrat launched a movement called ARYA SAMAJ, which shunned Idol Worship but mocked Guru Nanak and Guru Gobind singh. Dayanand's ideals could be summed up in few words.

Idol Worship is bad.

Hindi is the only language of everyone in India.

Muslims can be converted to hindusim after Shuddhi rite.

Only way to worship is through old "Aryan" ways of Havan

Widows can be married.

Marriage between different castes is OK.

Even though many of these ideals are good and are in consistent with Sikhism. Dayanand made a grave mistake when he criticized Guru Nanak by calling him "a Fool". Anyway, Arya Samaj was only successful in Punjab where many Punjabi Hindus converted to Arya Samaj. Thus sowing the seeds of future confrontation.

Movements like Arya Samaj only helped Sikhs to reaffirm their values. Maharaja Rajinder Singh of Patiala on September 7, 1890. In the address presented to the Maharaja, it said: In peacetime, the Sikhs mostly are land-cultivators and artisans— poor men for the most part—and the light of western education and civilization has not reached them in their remote and ignorant villages. Lethargy has fallen upon the people. The beginnings of disintegration threaten. The religious faith in the Timeless God, once received with enthusiasm from the great Nanak and the sacred Gurus who followed him, is no longer the sustaining power it was. Even the few Khalsa students who come forth from the recognized colleges of the Punjab exhibit a tendency to despise and abandon the religious and civil traditions of their fathers, instead of becoming patriotic leaders to guide their people to higher planes of enlightened usefulness.

WJKK WJKF,

Pyara, how dare you mention Sant Partap singh Ji's name. Do you even know him? Have you ever spent 5 mins with him? Do you really think that Sant Partap Singh Ji needs a PR stunt? Mate u got a lot to learn. Did Karmsar even invite him to the Gurdwara. Well the answer is NO. So get a grip and grow up. Where is the evidence that he was invited. Mate, infact ur neither a mate or a brother because a nindak of a Sant.

I have read a few of your posts and trust me you need to start learning the fundamentals of sikhi because if you can't say anything good about a person don't say anything bad.

Jaz Singh.

• 1 month later...

WJKK WJKF,

Pyara, how dare you mention Sant Partap singh Ji's name. Do you even know him? Have you ever spent 5 mins with him? Do you really think that Sant Partap Singh Ji needs a PR stunt? Mate u got a lot to learn. Did Karmsar even invite him to the Gurdwara. Well the answer is NO. So get a grip and grow up. Where is the evidence that he was invited. Mate, infact ur neither a mate or a brother because a nindak of a Sant.

I have read a few of your posts and trust me you need to start learning the fundamentals of sikhi because if you can't say anything good about a person don't say anything bad.

Jaz Singh.

Errr...whether he was invited or not Sant Partap Singh & the committee lot were happy to receive him, just look at the pictures :TH: