Waheguroooo: Israel and Lebanon

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

whts happening no.gif

israel ...lebanon.... pray.gif

Something that's been happening for decades, and unfortunately, will continue to happen in the near future!

Let them get on with it i say! rolleyes.gif

You think it will end after one or even 1000 battles? They have been fighting for over a thousand years, and you think it will end if they "get on with it"? Its suffering of inocent on both sides. We should care about the inocent lives gone.

zzza.bmp

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whts happening no.gif

israel ...lebanon.... pray.gif

Something that's been happening for decades, and unfortunately, will continue to happen in the near future!

Let them get on with it i say! rolleyes.gif

You think it will end after one or even 1000 battles? They have been fighting for over a thousand years, and you think it will end if they "get on with it"? Its suffering of inocent on both sides. We should care about the inocent lives gone.

Caring about tt isn't going to resolve it!! It's like Isreal and Palestine, it's not going to end no matter how we feel!

and?

turning a blind eye to someone in need is a serious crime in the Sikh religion from what the Gurus have taught.

Writing about how much we care on a forum is not the way to go about making the change. Yes Sikhi is about helping the unforunate, but i'm not in a postion to help those people in Lebanon/Isreal/Palestine. It's waht the powerful govements should be working towards. This is my point!

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

My point on my post was the story behind it all. That was my point. I have known about this stuff my whole life, My post was pro-both sides and anti-both sides. That was my point. Did you already know the whole story behind the issue??????????

My point on my post was the story behind it all. That was my point. I have known about this stuff my whole life, My post was pro-both sides and anti-both sides. That was my point. Did you already know the whole story behind the issue?

I know enough to realise it'll never end!

I'm with Israel all the way.

They are fighting a country who is overrun with Hezbullah, a terrorist organization started and funded by Iran, the same Iran which denies the holocaust ever happened. Lebanon is crying for international dialogue now, when they were not getting attacked they kept silent as Hezbullah, planned and executed bombings in Israel, now that they are getting bombed, they remember international talks, someone shoudl ask lebanon, did they ask the international community before they let hezbullah overrun their country?

On one hand we ahve people who deny teh holocaust and their only mission is not to negotiate with Israel but the complete destruction of Israel. What kind of belief is that! And about the whole refugee thing, These Arabs need to think about something....they say the palestinians are poor because of Israel, uh hello, who produces oil, their arab buddies, saudia arabia, Iraq, Kuwait even persian Iran has oil, why do these countries pay suicide bombers families but don't just pay normal refugess for agood life, we all know they have the money!

One thing I have noticed is that these people wil never criticize their own. They always have a scapegoat. For a while now it has been Israel. After Israel it will be someone else.

The never ending story, and for these people it is all the west's fault, the same west which houses millions of Muslims, and arabs, while they refuse to let teh "kafirs" live on their lands.

peace.

I am inclined to be more favourable to the Palestinians in this situation.

I mean, how would you like it if your land was carved up and given to someone else.

This was exactly what happened in 1947 when Israel was created.

The Palestinians only want their land back and that means no Israel.

The Israeli - Palestinian question will lead to a regional war IMHO.

This will become more serious if/when the Iranians acquire nuclear capability.

The Muslims will gang up on the Israelites to kick them out of Palestine.

I mean, how would you like it if your land was carved up and given to someone else.

This was exactly what happened in 1947 when Israel was created.

The Punjab was carved up in 1947 as well. Then India carved up what was left of Punjab and gave the sikhs a little itty bitty thing, kind of like gaza and the west bank. The sikhs aren't asking for the complet destruction of Haryana, Himachal, and pakistan punjab. Sikhs are like ok, this is what we have, fine, get ou of it and leave us alone. These palestinians are like, ok we want it ALL back, and all you jews get lost.

Come on....

In all honesty all I see with this crisis is hypocracy and double standards by other world leaders (cough cough Bush) who can easily bring an end to it rather than pointing fingers at Syria and Iran.

Hizbollah were wrong for kidnapping Israeli soldiers. Israel SHOULD have negotiated and exhausted that option before sending in special ops (which they are experienced at) to free the soldiers with minimal loss of life and property.

BUT rather than doing that they launch an all out bombing campaign on a neighbouring country in which up to 100 people have been killed. It seems that the lives of two captured soldiers is worth innumerable lives of innocent civilians. In an Israeli attack 15 civilians were killed for which there was no international condemnation.

Today 8 Israeli civilians were killed and the Israeli PM threatened retalitation, international condemnation also followed.

Hizbollah do engage in terrorist activity and are supported by Syria and Iran but at the same time Israel has acted in the same fashion and is supported by the USA who also vetoed a Security Counsel resolution which would have helped quell the crisis.

The only solution is international diplomatic intervention by major powers which will act in an impartial manner and exert pressure on both sides to back down. Unfortunately though such countries only look after their own self interest.

bhul chuk maaf