Nature of Vaheguru

Sarbloh Kaur

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

The person who tried to convert me when i was 15 had no answer when i asked him "what do u have to say about guru nanak?" (plz note i was a hindu then). All he could say was "He was not a muslim". He had nothing else to say. And this dude was the kind of person who could just wreck off your faith in just about anything. He had me almost on the verge of conversion. Ya i was naive and stupid as well (not a scholar still :) ). And oh they are one hell of good debaters, they are trained to do that. Let me paste some stuff i posted at sikhawareness some time back.

Note : This is not out of any anguish against Muslims.

(1) The Quran was revealed to Mohammad Sahib by an angel called Gabriel (jibraaeel). SGGS came directly from WAHEGURU to our Gurus. No middle man. Gurus were in direct communion with WAHEGURU.

(2) Quran was not written by Mohammad Sahib. i don't know if it was written after him or during his lifetime, but it was not written by him. SGGS was written by Gurus themselves, in their lifetimes. Not after them by someone else.

(3) Mohammad Sahib was not educated, as he could not read/write. Guru Gobind Singh was a scholar of 7 languages, including arabic (sanskrit, gurmukhi, brajbhasha, devanagri, persian, turkish, arabic).

(4) non-muslims are called kafirs, and considered evil. Sikhi loves and

respects all irrespective of any manmade differences.

for more --->> http://www.sikhs.org/relig_m.htm

Allah is a semtic name from Illah ( hebrew).

Quran is the word of God where it asks its followers to smite the necks of infidels ( non believers of islam). what kind of word of god is this?

it is claimed the Quran is word of God for all times to come. How can that be possible when circumstances have changed from 1400 years ago?

How is circumcision and shaving an act of purity in todays world where it was once in a desert region? ie lack of water means irregular baths could trigger infections in genital regions, but todsy we have water runnin in our taps, hence the belief was only practical to the time and period, and not to the whole world " for all times to come" as claimed.

a man gets 72 houris in heaven for reward for being pious, what does the wife of the muslim get if she too has been pious? theres no 72 male houris for her for her. yet even accompanieing the 72 houris, will be 11 ghilman ( boys of charm) for the male muslims not for women, so even pedos get a chance!

should we base our deeds in life for credits to heaven or for the sake of Love and devotion to God? is the first method selfish or selfless?

islamic concept of heaven, wine, women, young boys at your service, endless food, red carpets, what time will there be to pray to God? how can an intoxicated mind devote to God? sounds more like butlins holiday camp!

they cuss sikhs down for idol worshipping Guru granth sahib, then what is the stone at kabba?? also ask them about the sang e aswad which they try and deny altogether.

why do they stone the devils stone if they believe it has nothing? " we believe it represents the devil", so suddenly a stone r

epresents a power equal to God?

what did islam bring to earth that didnt exist b4 in other religions? " a complete system way of life". what is this way of life? charities, prayer to One God, rituals, sacrifical bathing, fasting, sacrifice of meat feasts, pilgrimages? combination of christianity, paganism, judaism, hinduism. the name of allah even is even hebrew.

how can a decent law abiding human who prays to God outside islam burn in the pits of hell forever, while a muslim whos raped sinned, robbed massacred, eventually go to heaven after spending some time hell while the poor non muslim roasts forever just because they didnt take shahada ( belief of islam)?? does this make sense?? this is the unique formula that will solve all my problems and send me to junnah? paradise im waiting.

u bring me the email of this musalmaan please!

Guys, thanks for all your posts, learnt loads. This guy has vowed to convert me rolleyes.gif

Thing is, when we debate with these people, it makes you stronger, some people can walk away, I can't do that, because it's like losing the argument, so Im reading about Islaam and Sikhism daily so I can on one hand improve my own knowledge, and then prove to him that Sikhi isn't an amalgamation of Islam and Hinduism :( @

Lot's of people say to me 'turn a blind eye', but when these people challenge you, you should be able to defend yourself, physically and mentally, isn't that what being a Khalsa is all about?

This guy says allegedly that he 'converts on average, 2 Christians a week', and he also started this email off by telling me a 21 year old Sikh girl from B'gham had converted recently and she has hidden the fact from her parents and now lives in Southall, he said she approached him in a Islam chatroom for advice. I know he's BS-ing, to make me feel bad before starting the debate, but who knows, makes me sad. :)

He's very well read on all religions though, and he follows what he calls the 'Salafi' way, which condemns what the Mughals did to us, terrorist groups an

d people who treat people with harshness by dismissing them as Kaffirs. He ain't a Shi'aa though.

He uses very well thought out arguments to place doubts in people's minds, the only things they keep going on about is 'reincarnation' being a Hindu thing and the concept of Vaheguru.

Gurfateh

Ps. RK and Rochak Ji, thanks for your posts, really touching.

what?

2 christians a week?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

eh taan pakka converter lagda jo apna rate we dasda aa

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

he has vowed to convert u ????? too bad some ppl never fulfil their vows ever :(

sikhi is amalgamation of hinduism and islam ????...isnt islam a "mixture" of christianity and judaism, as in it took all the points that suited the arabs of saudi and left aside the rest? :T:

21 yr old girl converted huh ????...hmmmm...maybe u shud tell him the truth, unlike his lies, by telling him about a dude who was born to hindu parents and was gonna convert to islam when he was 15, but Gurujee blessed him and now he is happy to be where he is, and also thanks GOD for not doing what he was gonna do at that age (what a coincidence, this dude's name is also Rochak :) )

bhainjee dont u worry...maybe this is Gurujee's way of making him a better muslim, or maybe something even better = a Singh :nihungsmile: .