When Will Sikhs In Punjab Learn ?

Guest PunjabSingh

This thread is an example, who anti-punjabi-sikh people do 'Thuk Ke Chattna'.

'Das Nimana', if Mintu does not represent Sikhs of Punjab, same is with you. We do not know even your real identity. How can you represent all the people you support? You, as any pro-punjabi-sikh can guess, are against Sikh youths. You know whenever Congress comes in power, Sikh youth suffer. It happened even during Capt. Amarinder Singh's rule, who you think a better Sikh than Badal. You still have not replied my points on Amarinder Singh and you dare to say that anti-punjabi-sikh people on this forum have replied all of my points. Before going further with your anti-punjabi-sikh agenda, please at least try to respond my points. :T: Yes, I agree that you have no answers.

I never said in this thread that Badal is a true Sikh. Show me where I said. He is a politician and a big politician than Simranjit Singh Maan. I have provided data. Not I, but facts speak.

It is Manmohan Singh's govt, which came forward to help victims of Delhi riots. If you were in Punjab and not blind, you would have read every newspaper giving lots of news and photos where DCs and SDMs gave cheques to the victim. Speak your mind please. Are you hurt that Manmohan Singh helped poor victims of Delhi riots becasue they are not pro-Pakistani or pro-Khalistani? :T:

And dear 'Das Nimana', you quoted and believed 'Spokesman'. LOL.gif Oh Bholeya, Hun Billi Thailey Vicchon Baahar Aa Gyee. LOL.gif You are a 'Spokesman' child. LOL.gif

Do not befool yourself. Mintu did not call ANY Sikh anti-Punjabi-Sikh. Can you not read carefully. Every Sikh in Punjab knows that Sikhs abroad love us. Those who are anti-Punjabi-Sikh are Pakistani agents in disguise. If you were in Punjab, you could have seen Sikhs abroad doing election 'parchaar' for Badal's party. A person reading newspapers knows why Simranjit Singh Maan was defeated during 'Lok Sabha' elections. They were not from Punjab, but from USA, who successfully launched campaign against Simranjit Singh Maan. They even gave advertisements in newspapers. Did you not read them? Don't you know what allegations these Sikhs from US made againt Maan? You know, but you will not tell. Yes, allegations are there against Badal. Allegations are there Maan. Allegations are there against Amarinder Singh. Should we follow 'Facts' or your 'Shardha' for Maan and Amarinder Singh?

'Das Nimana', were you born as a Sikh? No, you were born as a Punjabi, if we believe that at least one of your statement is true that you live in Punjab. So, you are first Punjabi, then you are Sikh, if so. A person is Punjabi from the point he takes birth in Punjab. He becomes Sikhs on a later stage, if he desires so.

So for as Brahmanvad is concered, as a poster raised this point in this thread, again it is an individual's choice what he chooses. If he/she likes Brahmanvaad, he has the right to do. It does not mean you start killing unarmed Hindu bas pessengers. Yes, Brahmanvaad is an issue, but there is even bigger issue. That is 'Mullavaad' or 'Kathhmullavaad', which says, "Follow us otherwise we will shoot you dead". This kind of 'Mullavaad' is a big danger to Sikhs living in Punjab. It is a good sign that Sikhs living in Punjab have started to reject these 'Mullavaadi' people in Sikh disguise. After all, Punjabi Sikhs are brave. They faced Sikander. They faced Lakhpat Rai. They faced Aurangzeb. They faced Frukhsiyre. They faced British. They faced Indira Gandhi. They faced terrorits. They are now facing 'Mullavadi' people in Sikh disguise. Where are Sikander, Lakhpat Rai, Aurangzeb, Frukhsiyer, British, Indira Gandhi in Punjab? Punjabi Sikhs are still there in Punjab. Similarly, 'Mullavaadi' anti-Punjabi-Sikh peope surely will be defeated and Punjabi Sikhs will live forever.

Regards.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PunjabSingh

This thread is an example, who anti-punjabi-sikh people do 'Thuk Ke Chattna'.

'Das Nimana', if Mintu does not represent Sikhs of Punjab, same is with you. We do not know even your real identity. How can you represent all the people you support? You, as any pro-punjabi-sikh can guess, are against Sikh youths. You know whenever Congress comes in power, Sikh youth suffer. It happened even during Capt. Amarinder Singh's rule, who you think a better Sikh than Badal. You still have not replied my points on Amarinder Singh and you dare to say that anti-punjabi-sikh people on this forum have replied all of my points. Before going further with your anti-punjabi-sikh agenda, please at least try to respond my points. :T: Yes, I agree that you have no answers.

I never said in this thread that Badal is a true Sikh. Show me where I said. He is a politician and a big politician than Simranjit Singh Maan. I have provided data. Not I, but facts speak.

It is Manmohan Singh's govt, which came forward to help victims of Delhi riots. If you were in Punjab and not blind, you would have read every newspaper giving lots of news and photos where DCs and SDMs gave cheques to the victim. Speak your mind please. Are you hurt that Manmohan Singh helped poor victims of Delhi riots becasue they are not pro-Pakistani or pro-Khalistani? :T:

And dear 'Das Nimana', you quoted and believed 'Spokesman'. LOL.gif Oh Bholeya, Hun Billi Thailey Vicchon Baahar Aa Gyee. LOL.gif You are a 'Spokesman' child. LOL.gif

Do not befool yourself. Mintu did not call ANY Sikh anti-Punjabi-Sikh. Can you not read carefully. Every Sikh in Punjab knows that Sikhs abroad love us. Those who are anti-Punjabi-Sikh are Pakistani agents in disguise. If you were in Punjab, you could have seen Sikhs abroad doing election 'parchaar' for Badal's party. A person reading newspapers knows why Simranjit Singh Maan was defeated during 'Lok Sabha' elections. They were not from Punjab, but from USA, who successfully launched campaign against Simranjit Singh Maan. They even gave advertisements in newspapers. Did you not read them? Don't you know what allegations these Sikhs from US made againt Maan? You know, but you will not tell. Yes, allegations are there against Badal. Allegations are there Maan. Allegations are there against Amarinder Singh. Should we follow 'Facts' or your 'Shardha' for Maan and Amarinder Singh?

'Das Nimana', were you born as a Sikh? No, you were born as a Punjabi, if we believe that at least one of your statement is true that you live in Punjab. So, you are first Punjabi, then you are Sikh, if so. A person is Punjabi from the point he takes birth in Punjab. He becomes Sikhs on a later stage, if he desires so.

So for as Brahmanvad is concered, as a poster raised this point in this thread, again it is an individual's choice what he chooses. If he/she likes Brahmanvaad, he has the right to do. It does not mean you start killing unarmed Hindu bas pessengers. Yes, Brahmanvaad is an issue, but there is even bigger issue. That is 'Mullavaad' or 'Kathhmullavaad', which says, "Follow us otherwise we will shoot you dead". This kind of 'Mullavaad' is a big danger to Sikhs living in Punjab. It is a good sign that Sikhs living in Punjab have started to reject these 'Mullavaadi' people in Sikh disguise. After all, Punjabi Sikhs are brave. They faced Sikander. They faced Lakhpat Rai. They faced Aurangzeb. They faced Frukhsiyre. They faced British. They faced Indira Gandhi. They faced terrorits. They are now facing 'Mullavadi' people in Sikh disguise. Where are Sikander, Lakhpat Rai, Aurangzeb, Frukhsiyer, British, Indira Gandhi in Punjab? Punjabi Sikhs are still there in Punjab. Similarly, 'Mullavaadi' anti-Punjabi-Sikh peope surely will be defeated and Punjabi Sikhs will live forever.

Regards.

First of all Sardar Mann is not a Congress person .He is speaking repeatedly against Congress and BJP.

Even Sant Bhindranwale was called a congress agent by people like you but the Sikhs know what he was .

Badal has married his son and daughter with congress people .He has very close relatives in the congress so he has no moral right to call anybody who is anti badal a congress agent when he himself is a direct agent of BJP and indirect agent of Congress.

All badal wants is 'kursi".He openly goes in rallies and begs people to make his son the CM and then he will do this and that .

Whereas every one knows that he does nothing except fill his personal pocket with corrupt money when he comes to power .

It is funny that you are calling me against Sikh youths in Punjab wheras I openly support Sardar Mann and Bhai Bittu .Akali Dal (Amritsar) is the only pro Sikh party in Punjab today .

I consider Sikh youth's between the age of 20-30 as youth and Amritworld you hardly represent them.

badal dal has openly said a few years ago at moga that this party no longer represents the aspiration of the sikhs and is now a punjabi party and not a sikh party whereas Akali Dal was started as a party representing the aspirations of the Sikh people .

But today it has been turned into a party representing 'badal family's' aspirations .

As regards Amarinder Singh or congress party I hardly even think about them and Ive been dead against them after operation bluestar .So there is no chance of my being pro congress .

Congress Dalit rally in Bhatinda yesterday was also a flop and a congress leader yogender makwana had openly fired Dullo and Amarinder for this flop show.

Dalits have learnt that neither badal dal nor congress is in their favour.

Spokesman is one such newspaper that can be regarded as a panthic paper these days .

What spokesman is doing against "pakhandi babas" and "derawaad" these days no other newspaper or party is doing .Various panthic organisations whether religious or politically have appreciated it for this .

May be you are running some dera so you ought to be against it .

badal must be against this newspaper as it is doing "pole khol" of various institutions which are in control of badal.Moreover Mrs badal is openly bowing before bhaniarawala and ashutosh and when spokesman tells the people about this or is openly condemning these anti Sikh characters in it's newspaper then badal is ought to feel bad as he is exposed .

badal and his top leadership is responsible for sikh against sikh beatings.At ludhiana Balwinder Bains and bhaiyas from makkar's factory beat up senior leaders of Akali Dal(Amritsar) to make badal,BJP and RSS happy as Bains is hankering after the assembly ticket from Ludhiana.Whether he gets the ticket from Ludhiana or not, that is a seperate issue.

Just yesterday SGPC men beat up Akhand Kirtani Jatha men at Patiala to make their boss makkar happy.

We are already seeing persons who are denied assembly tickets openly telling that they will contest as independents against badal candidates.

One example is that of Chet Singh Dolenangal of Sikh Students Federation (which is pro badal)who says if corrupt badal dal leaders like Manjinder Singh Kang or Sucha Singh Langaah is given the assembly ticket he will contest as an independent.

We'll see similar things happening as elections draw near as all badal dal people are running after 'kursi" .

We have 3 to 4 candidates of badal dal running after each assembly ticket.

badal just wants kakas of his leaders to contest whether they are capable or not .In my region badal is thinking of giving assembly ticket of Kot bhai to son of former MLA Sujan Singh .I happened to chat with him sometime back on the net and he doesnt know even ABC of politics.

Everyone knows the top leadership of badal dal has only "oldies" and badal dal ideology is of these oldies who are openly hobnobbing with RSS .RSS in turn is anti Sikh which is being given clean chit by badal and these oldies .

Soon people will come to know who is pro Punjab Sikh youth and who is against.

You are saying you are not in favour badal but your writings show it otherwise .Your writings show a pro RSS bias .

You are really confused person .You are calling me pro congress and in fact you yourself are praising congress for giving compensation to 1984 anti Sikh pogroms.

You are one who is doing 'thuk kay chatna'

Spokesman has openly spoken against poojariwaad in the SGPC and against poojari vedanti who met RSS men few days back.Whereas so called 'voice of Punjab' Ajit says nothing against poojariwaad and derawaad,instead tries to tell people that spokesman is misleading the people.

Ive started reading Spokesman just a month back if that makes me a spokesman child then so be it.

Spokesman just started in the beginning of this year but I feel it will soon become the Voice of Sikhs .Not only this soon spokesman TV channel will be launched worldwide which will start with "Waheguru jee ka Khalsa,Waheguru jee kee Fateh " and will expose all Anti Sikh activities including those of so called Sikhs who are in fact RSS people in the garb of Sikhs.

Now you have written about compensation being given to victims of Anti Sikh pogroms of 1984 by congress.

We all know it is too late and too little .We also know some people who were in fact not victim have also been able to dupe the govt and receive this money.

Victims of 1984 Anti Sikh pogroms want punishment to the guilty more than the compensation .

Why has congress not been able to observe even 2 minutes silence for the victims of 1984 Anti Sikh pogroms who were not pro khalistanis ?

Why has the congress suddenly started remembering victims of 1984 Anti Sikh pogroms after such a long time and that too in the election year ?

Why has the successive Indian govts both BJP and Congress been unable to punish the guilty of 1984 who were responsible for killing Sikhs on the streets of Delhi and elsewhere by burning putting tyres on their necks and raping Sikh women ?

All right thinking people in Punjab to which ever social strata they belong to should support Shiromani Akali Dal(Amritsar) in what ever way they can ,so that both Akali dal(BJP) of badal and Congress are defeated in Punjab .

We should think how to make each and every soul in Punjab aware of Anti Sikh and Anti Punjab nature of badal dal(BJP) and the congress .

Shiromani Akali Dal(Amritsar) is the only party fighting for Sikh rights .

Go through these web sites daily to know the truth :

http://www.akalidalamritsar.com

http://www.rozanaspokeman.com

http://www.sawaddinews.com (Newspaper of Sarabjot Singh Sawaddi,Spokesman correspondent in North America )

das nimana

LOL.gifLOL.gif

'Das Nimana', now you have my sympanthy with you. You do not know what YOU have written in your previous posts. You called Amarinder Singh a better Sikh, now you changed your statement. You are a real politician. LOL.gif

All badal wants is 'kursi".

Every politician wants 'kursi', so does Badal. Nothing strange, dear.

Badal has married his son and daughter with congress people .He has very close relatives in the congress so he has no moral right to call anybody who is anti badal a congress agent when he himself is a direct agent of BJP and indirect agent of Congress.

Yes, he married his son to a famous Congress family, but why don't you tell the forum that he brought his son-in-law into Shiromani Akali Dal?

Even Sant Bhindranwale was called a congress agent by people like you but the Sikhs know what he was .

Many people called him congress agent and it is on the record. It does not matter if he was a congress agent or not. He is now part of history. For those, who want to know, not one, but many writers wrote that he was a congress agent. Read, 'Bhindranwale: Myth And Reality'. :T:

I consider Sikh youth's between the age of 20-30 as youth and Amritworld you hardly represent them.

I do not fall in this age group. :T: Even Simranjit Singh Mann and Daljit Singh Bittu do not represent Sikh youth. :T: There are youth wings of many political parties in Punjab. Only a few are associated with Mann and Bittu, others are either with Youth wing Badal or Youth Congress. :T:

As regards Amarinder Singh or congress party I hardly even think about them and Ive been dead against them after operation bluestar .So there is no chance of my being pro congress .

Congress Dalit rally in Bhatinda yesterday was also a flop and a congress leader yogender makwana had openly fired Dullo and Amarinder for this flop show.

Dalits have learnt that neither badal dal nor congress is in their favour.

LOL.gif

You called him better Sikh, now you changed your statement. LOL.gif

Dalits are 36% of Punjab. See where their votes go. LOL.gif

Spokesman is one such newspaper that can be regarded as a panthic paper these days .

You are now exposed, 'Das Nimana'. It was spokesman, which highlighted Gurbaksh Singh Kala Afghana. It was spokesman which backed him. Only a 'Kala-afghanist' can support Spokesman. You support him, so you are obvious a 'Kala-afghanist'. No? If no, tell how? :T: Spokesman is being used to promote 'Congressism'.

Anti-Sikh, anti-Punjabi-Sikh, anti-Sikh-youth, Kala-Afghanist, pro-congress, pro-Spokesman are same. A person, who calls Amrinder Singh a better Sikh, does not know what the Sikhi is.

Before going on with your Congress-election-campaign, please read your own posts. It is clear that you cannot reply to the points in my previous posts. At least, do you condradict yourself.

Regards, d_oh.gif

Amrit Pal Singh 'Amrit'

A person gives a fact, "Sun rises from the East". This statement does not make him a worshipper of Sun, does it? Similarly, a person says, "Badal is a big leader than Simranjit Singh Maan". How can this statement make this person a follower of Badal?

On the other hand, people say, "Amrinder Singh is a better Sikh than Badal", "Spokesman is a panthak magazine", "Sikhs should join hand with Amrinder Singh". All such statement prove that they are congress-supporters, they are Kala-Afghanists. No one can decide who is better Sikh. Only Guru knows. A faceless-anti-Punjabi-Sikh person has NO ability to judge anybody's Sikhi. I do not know who is better Sikh. But, if Badal is not Sikh, because he goes to temples, it is same with Amarinder Singh. Same is with other points raised against Badal.

It is not strange for the Sikhs of Punjab that Congress govt of India banned pro-Hindu and pro-Hindutva websites, which are not anti-India, they are anti-Congress. At the same time, this govt did not bann Khalistani websites. Should we believe that Sikhs of Punjab do not understand this dirty game of Congress?

You anti-Sikh people out there!! You are now EXPOSED. You killed armless innocent persons in Punjab. Now you hope that Punjabis will not beat you up when you are unarmed? Punjabi Udham Singh Sunaam killed un-armed culprit. We still call him SHAHEED Udham Singh. No?

Gurbani says, "Jeha Beejai, So Lunai, Karmaan Sandrha Khet".

Regards,

Punjab Zindabad.

Punjabis Zindabad.

Dear Sangat jee,

WJKK WJKF,

We all know that prakash chand badal is an RSS person who is openly indulging in anti panthic activities inside SGPC and outside .

Then why the hell are Sikh people attending his rallies in Punjab ?

Below is picture of badal dal rally in Banga,Nawanshahr just 2 days before, where we can see Sikhs also in saffron turbans in the audience:

post-5393-1153557630.jpg

And here is badal before the rally indulging in "pooja" at a Hindu temple and then bowing before and showering flower petals in front of pictures of Hindu devis and devtas :

post-5393-1153557612.jpg

As you can read he even put 'tika" on his forehead.

Bhaur who was stage manager on July 2,2006 ,the day badal and Mann dal supporters clashed on the stage at Gurdwara Manji sahib,also accompanied badal at the temple.

His wife openly bows before Ashutosh Noormahalia and Bhaniaraywala.

When will Sikhs in Punjab learn that this person can do nothing good for the Sikh panth ?

Will Sikhs in Punjab vote again for this corrupt RSS goonda ?

Cant real Gursikhs in badal dal leave him now ?

das nimana

.........i've said it before

........but say it agiain people in punjab accept the akali dal which badal leads the true akali dal

.......people attend rallies because its under the banner of takre and akali dal

..not because of badal

Dear 'Jai Ho',

Your points seem to be valid. It is true that most of Akali supporters vote for 'Takrhi'. For them, it is not Badal, who is more important, but it is 'Takrhi' or 'Shiromani Akali Dal'. Because Badal is a leader of this political party, so he is the big leader. Badal is not the owner of 'Shiromani Akali Dal', but an elected leader. Akalis can remove him and elect someone else. It is sure that Akali supporters will follow new elected leader. At present, Badal has enough control over 'Shiromani Akali Dal'. It seems that next elections will be contested under his leadership.

Regards.

Dear 'Jai Ho',

Your points seem to be valid. It is true that most of Akali supporters vote for 'Takrhi'. For them, it is not Badal, who is more important, but it is 'Takrhi' or 'Shiromani Akali Dal'. Because Badal is a leader of this political party, so he is the big leader. Badal is not the owner of 'Shiromani Akali Dal', but an elected leader. Akalis can remove him and elect someone else. It is sure that Akali supporters will follow new elected leader. At present, Badal has enough control over 'Shiromani Akali Dal'. It seems that next elections will be contested under his leadership.

Regards.

..least u understand

...i myself only support the Shiromani Akali Dal but i do not agree with badal

..making new parties only weaken the sikhs no.gif

like the times of misels there wuld be one who will unite the all divided sikhs and i truley belive that that day is coming very soon :D

Charhdi Kala :T:

One day, we Indian Sikhs will have our own online discussion forum, where we would discuss our problems with details without facing hatred by outsiders. :D

Panth Tere Deeyaan Goonjaan Dino-Din Paingeeyaan.

Can it be more pathetic.... WE INDIAN SIKHS, WE AMERICAN SIKHS...... have we lost our minds... there are plenty of issues facing SIKHS, but here we are branding ourselves INDIAN/WESTERN SIKHS.

I dont think anyone read what ms514 said in post#33.

Control your emotions, dear. This thread is about 'Sikhs in Punjab'. Sikhs in Punjab are Indians. Do not forget the topic. Yes, we are taking about Sikhs in Punjab.

You have no problem when posters said bad about Siikhs in Punjab and you lost your temper when you read the word 'Indian'.

Yes, we are INDIAN SIKH. If you do not like us, it is your problem.