When Will Sikhs In Punjab Learn ?

Guest PunjabSingh

Are sikhs in punjab different than elsewhere? If a thread says "sikhs in punjab", does that mean nothing else can be mentioned? I've been born and raised in punjab, but now living in US, what will you term me as? dont we have enough divisions based on caste and jathebandis that we ant one more based on country...... Well by doing so, we are playing in hands of ppl who want to create more divisions.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did you leave Punjab? For money? If you were worried about Sikhi, you would never leave Punjab, where Sikhi Parchaar is needed. You left Punjab and now trying to show that you have any love for Sikhi and Sikhs of Punjab. You left Punjab in hands of Rashtriya Sikh Sangat and others and now giving lectures to us. If you have a little bit love for Sikhi, come back to Punjab and preach Sikhism. You are much needed here in Punjab. You are more than welcome.

Are sikhs in punjab different than elsewhere?

They are different to a few of Sikhs living abroad. Sikhs in Punjab do not hate others. Sikhs in Punjab are facing threats by anti-Sikh people. People like you are just watching 'Tamaasha' and criticising Sikhs of Punjab. Aap Na Denh Churru Bhar Paani. Teh Nindain Jeh Ganga Aani (Sri Guru Granth Sahib).

If a thread says "sikhs in punjab", does that mean nothing else can be mentioned?

What is logic? If a thread is about Punjab, which is an obvious part of India, why the word 'Indian' angered you? You do not dare to speak against those using bad words for Punjabi Sikhs. Kee Gal? Punjab Da Namak Kha Ke Hun Haraam Karan Te Tul Gye Ho?

I've been born and raised in punjab, but now living in US, what will you term me as?

A Punjabi, who left his mother for money. I think you did not go there as a preacher of Sikhism.

dont we have enough divisions based on caste and jathebandis that we ant one more based on country......

A Pakistani Sikh army men will kill an Indian Sikh armymen if there is any battle. We are divided. But you forgot one point. The Panth Khalsa was born in India. All the five beloved ones were Indians. So original Khalsa was 'Indian'. Yes, we are divided. But it is not Indian Sikhs, who created divisions. The groups like 'Pakistani Sikhs', 'American Sikhs', 'Canadian Sikhs', 'White Sikhs', 'Black Sikhs' came later. :T: We already existed when such Sikh groups came.

Well by doing so, we are playing in hands of ppl who want to create more divisions.

Yes, you are playing in hands of those, who want to create more divisions, more political parties in Punjab, more 'Jathas', more posts showing hatred for India and its Sikhs.

But you forgot one point. The Panth Khalsa was born in India. All the five beloved ones were Indians. So original Khalsa was 'Indian'. Yes, we are divided. But it is not Indian Sikhs, who created divisions.

..sir first of all khalsa was not born

...because if someone is born than it bound 2 die one day thats the nature

..Khalsa was made by the Guru Shaibs

...second Khalsa was not indian

...There was no country called India until the britsh

The groups like 'Pakistani Sikhs', 'American Sikhs', 'Canadian Sikhs', 'White Sikhs', 'Black Sikhs' came later. :T: We already existed when such Sikh groups came.

..what

..........this not what is meant by divisions in panth

...its justed simpling refering to a particular sikh's resident

..r u aware of the so called the indian's did to sikhs

recap from

...Ghandi calling Sri guru Gobind singh a lost saint

...then in the process of creating states on linguistic bases , punjab was left out

...Indra Ghani was quoted a saying "he (Jawaharlal Nehru) was strongly opposed to the idea of a Punjabi state"

...water from the rivers of punjab flow to non-riparian Haryana state

..but haryana a riparian sate to the river Yamuna refuse to share its riparian rigts with punjab

.......punjab a state where 95% of the land is cultivated have a requirement of 52.5MAF

...but the centre has distributed water to rajasthan,Haryana and Delhi and the punjab the only riparian state gets a mere 5MAF

...the Riparian right are based on the principle that only those areas which are subject to flood damage by the river have riarian rights

...i could carry on but i think u get the picture

..maybe later on i'll put more kaarname of the so called indians :D

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

..r u aware of the so called the indian's did to sikhs

recap from

...Ghandi calling Sri guru Gobind singh a lost saint

...then in the process of creating states on linguistic bases , punjab was left out

...Indra Ghani was quoted a saying "he (Jawaharlal Nehru) was strongly opposed to the idea of a Punjabi state"

...water from the rivers of punjab flow to non-riparian Haryana state

..but haryana a riparian sate to the river Yamuna refuse to share its riparian rigts with punjab

.......punjab a state where 95% of the land is cultivated have a requirement of 52.5MAF

...but the centre has distributed water to rajasthan,Haryana and Delhi and the punjab the only riparian state gets a mere 5MAF

...the Riparian right are based on the principle that only those areas which are subject to flood damage by the river have riarian rights

...i could carry on but i think u get the picture

..maybe later on i'll put more kaarname of the so called indians :D

just by bringin in divisions among sikhs, amrit u have lost all credibility