Israeli Bomb Hits Un Post In Lebanon

japmans

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

think about what you say before it comes out.... just because the mughals killed innocent hindu and sikh civilians, i refuse to approve of Israel's acts on Lebanese civilians.......

the media portrays Israel as the good side in this whole thing..THEY started it...2 days before Cpl Shalit was abducted by the Palestinians, israel kidnapped 2 hamas soldiers....The abduction of Cpl Halit was retaliation for that move.... that is wat caused the escalation...

everyone who has ANY opinion on the middle east clas should read this article:

http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle.cf...mp;ItemID=10537

the fact is that Israel is POUNDING southern Lebanon in attempts to kill hezbollah leaders...they KNOW where the leaders are...they KNOW which areas, which HOSUES to target...yet the ENTIRE nation is pillaged now...ALLL the progress they made in the past 20 years....to move away from the state they were once in...Lebanon was a proud nation with a great economy, a booming capital city, GREAT universities, a world class airport, and for the most part, peaceful relations with the nations around them

Israels harsh response to the Hezbollah kidnappings is hypocritical and ridiculous... there was NO diplomacy involved in getting the israeli soldiers back...... and from my view, guruji said when all other means have failed, then raise the sword...israel's totally bullying these guys around...and i think it's pretty despicable how badly they are pounding neighbouring coutnries....

they are ASKING for huge amounts of repercussions, and this only gives nations like Iran an excuse to use their nuclear missiles....the arab countries, despite differences in sectarian issues, almost always stand side by side as brothers...we saw it with Saudi Arabia, two days ago, saying they will give 1.5 billion dollars for the reconstruction of the country as soon as Israel halts the attacks... and i think it'd be foolish to think they won't help in OTHER ways....

I can't even start but whatever they are doing is just PURE WRONG !!!! EVIL !!!!

With 2 soldiers kidnapped they killed 400+ innocent ppls !!!

They are like BIG BAD BULLY and i am not surprised that BUSH is supporting them.. Talk about the hype of MISS condi rice's trip to middle east like she gonna solve everything.. whole trip was failure...

UN IS NOTHING.. they couldn't stop USA neither israel.. They can only stop/bully undeveloped nations.. Where are the international law??

post-440-1153961882.jpg

did you guys see the Sardar UN soldiers carrying the dead body of one of the victims? They looked hard core...Glad to see sikhs serving the UN.

Yes I saw them live. There are 4 Sikh units, and the weird part is that they are not allowed to carry guns. Their job is only to watch and take care of casualties.

How long all of you want the HOLOCAUST of JEWS to continue? How long can the JEWISH watch their children/women/elderly being blown into pieces?

I am glad ISRAEL and JEWISH people finally have the shown EYE TO EYE and TOOTH TO TOOTH attitude.

Can any sane person encourage their children to be a suicide bomber and that to kill civillians? When PALESTINIANS use CHILDREN, AMBULANCES, MOSQUES to attack ISRAELIS, it's called the FRUSTRATION. BUT when ISRAELIS try to defend themselves, we call ISRAELIS the Evildoers?

post-440-1153961882.jpg

did you guys see the Sardar UN soldiers carrying the dead body of one of the victims? They looked hard core...Glad to see sikhs serving the UN.

Yes I saw them live. There are 4 Sikh units, and the weird part is that they are not allowed to carry guns. Their job is only to watch and take care of casualties.

Is that what we should expect from ISRAEL and ISRAELIS? No. They have been through HOLOCAUST, SIX DAY WAR, YOM KIPPUR WAR, and it's never going to happen again. The ISRAELIS have / love WEAPONS, and they know how to use them for survival.

tab im bhaneeo gareebnivaaj, shastaran ke adheen hai raj, raj bina na dharam chale hai, dharam bina sab dalai malai hai

By the way, all the people who condemn ISRAEL don't know / don't want to know anything about RAWANDA http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/evil/

so, out of total randomness, over 60 years after the holocaust, you're implying that it's totally just for israel to jus wake up one day, and bomb the life outta muslims?

it sounds like you're saying an Islamic holocaust is just, just because it happened to the Jews..........

NEVER tolerate unjust behaviour! I didn't tolerate it when i learnt about the holocaust, and i'm not gonan tolerate it now...jus cuz for years and years, jews have been bullied around, DEFENSE is one thing, but i don't see how any of this is "defense"

this is ALL OUT ATTACK.

the U.S is WAITING for this..the U.S WANTS this...they KNWO that soon enough, IRAN will use their nuclear missiles on israel, and that's the U.S's excuse to go in and kill, pillage, and finish off that entire area.....the Annexation of Bush will continue, and sadly, it will probably continue far after Bush's presidency term comes to an end.

This situation is getting ridiculous, and Israel SERIOUSLY needs to check itself..because it really is on its way to wrecking itself....

This situation is getting ridiculous, and Israel SERIOUSLY needs to check itself..because it really is on its way to wrecking itself....

You are showing your true BROWN BERET / Anti-Semitic feelings. Have you ever seen JEWS train their 2 year old children to become SUICIDE BOMBERS just to kill MUSLIMS? Have you ever seen any JEWISH / CHRISTIAN youth SAWING (HALAL) a human being and yelling GOD IS GREAT, JESUS IS GREAT?