Chandi Di Var

The one thing that I question is the whole Sri Guru Granth Sahib is written in poetry and in the love of god……..

this is not....all of a sudden the Guru starts to talk about war ?

and this is where i get confused.

The Dasam Granth is not revered as Guru (mentions war and hindu gods)

Guru Gobind Singh installed this expanded version of the Adi Granth as Guru . (only love for god which is

compiled by the Guru Arjun).

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

The one thing that I question is the whole Sri Guru Granth Sahib is written in poetry and in the love of god……..

this is not....all of a sudden the Guru starts to talk about war ?

and this is where i get confused.

bhaji/bhanji, the one thing i can see from ur post is u are in fact in doubt (param) as i said b4 we cant get caught up in our minds way of thinking, it 'll only lead us away, we need to stop these doubts right wehn they start forming...plz get ur questions answered by sum1 credible (as i said b4) thas prolly the only way u can make ur mind understand...remmerb the guru granth sahib ji mentions hindu bahgats and muslim fakirs, so does that mean we shud start questionin that too? guru ji's words , GURU JIS WORDS, should be precious, even if they wrote me a letter full of swears, i wud still respect it....as i sed b4 we cant judge anything, guru ji compiled this for us and only sumone who truly knows sikhi can telll u the use of chandi di vaar

the only thing i dont understand about dasam granth is this.

the current version that we have was not complied by Guru Gobind Singh himslef. it was done like a 100 yrs ago or something i think, might be wrong.

n it done by going to people n asking them for watever dasam bani they had n then compiling it into one granth.

that means that people who had the pieces couldve easliy made changes to it ya? so then its hard to verify if its authentic.

thats all. other than that i have no problem if guruji worte about chandi or stuff then there must be a reason

all in all i say this, for every sikh Guru Granth Sahib is our guru so BEFORE you start reading Dasam Granth you must read n understand Guru Granth Sahib FIRST.

hardkaurwarriors -Don't waste your time on people who has not even researched this bani...I suggest people who have doubts about this issues should speak to a guy called Bhai Sukha Singh (London, UK)..he has very deep knowledge on the dasam granth and has studied it in india....

Hook up the msn of Sukha Singh.

As for understanding it. It isn't our fault if most of western youth has issues understanding literature in Gurmukhi script.

• 2 weeks later...

chandi di // is a powerful bani where one can go mad..n if u face one side the place u r focusing can burn..one of my relation in india did ths path n she is out of her mind..sri guru gobind singh ji did this path bcoz of the war...

-----

I've done this paatand im not mad....No bani is bad for u so shut up and she didnt go out of her mind bcoz of bani, it is probably another reason.