Chandi Di Var

Someone told me this story once about Durgaa and her being Mata Sahib Kaur. Basically they said Durgaa was fighting these Demons cos Demon were doing raj and all that. Basically the Demons had some wish that from each drop of blood shed more of them would grow.

So basically Durgaa was killing them but instead every time she killed more and more were growing. I cannot remember the rest i think she went aloop or something as she did not know what to do. Then its said she found Shiri Guru Gobind Singh Ji (past life) and then together they beat the demons. Basically instead of killing them and letting blood leak they put fire on the end of their arrows and this burnt the demons and the raj was saved.

The story goes that then she asked the guru to marry her and he was like I cannot now but in my next life i will and its was said that durgaa hence came in the form of Mata Sahib Kaur.

I don't know if this is right or wrong but just thought i should let people know what i was told.

Bhenji, you think if it it right or wrong. You will be clear. This story is written to promote that Sikhs are a sect of hindus and are belivers of hinud gods and godesses. Don't think brahmans are dumb. They are the smartest of people on the planet. They used these stories to fool Sikhs during the late 18th century and all the way up till now because our ancestors were busy fighting for survival so when they were out. They didn't have time to see what was according to Gurmat and what wasn't. Remember statues were also placed in Darbar Sahib complex. There were a couple reasons for that.

1. Udasis and Mahants were from Hindu background and had faith in them.

2. Sikhs were in jungles so they needed money so they used statues to get Hindus to come to Darbar Sahib so they can get money and other resources.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

k this is what its all about:

bachittar natak is based on guru gobind singh jis life (including other forms we arent aware of) so in this one lifetime, guru gobind singh ji was a king, he went to the jungles and did alooooooooooooot of bhagti for God knows how many juugs, they were one with God, GOd themself...so anyway at that time there were ppl that didnt let the devis and devtays do their bhagti, they would beat them up and scare them away....all of them were forced to run away form these demons....but then a goddess named chandi decided to wage war, at first she was fighting them off but then they began to take her out and her powers were no match for them, so what had happened was that she started to run away from them as did the others....then she knew that there was a bhagat (guru gobind singh ji) that was in a jungle nearby doing bhagti, she went to them for help....baba ji then gave her a shabad and called it chandi di vaar (after her name), they told her to recite it and she would get awesome powers and defeat evil....she did what she was told and went bak out to defeat the evil ppl in an unbelievably, supernatural way (read chandi di vaar and u will know),guru gobind singh ji was known as "dusht daman" at that time, meaning 'the destroyer of evil", so when guru gobind singh ji (inthe form of the king) went bak to sach khand, they came bak as guru hargobind sahib ji , after guru hargobind sahib ji gave shaheedi, baba ji went to guru nanak dev ji and they said i dont want to go bak to the world, i wanna stay here, since all of the gurus are one light and God as a whole, guru ji told guru hargobind sahib ji that you are God and just like you fought off the evils (chandi di vaar), fought the moguls, you need to go bak and establish a religion b/c ppl are straying from the tru path and they need direction to find God...so baba ji says in bachittar natak, and it even comes in rehras sahib, about how they put their head down and followed Gods hukam as much as they didnt want ot come back to this earth....they then came bak as guru gobind singh ji...tas we all know,they wrote chandi di vaar for the khalsa panth to fight against any injustice, to instill the warrior spirit so sikhs can continue to fight the enemy even after Guru ji left their human form....

if i said anything wrong plz correct me but one thing i will say is true, bachittar natak is not to be taken lightly, Guru ji gave us a look into their BEAUTIFUL JEEVAN, something we are sooooo lucky to know!!!!! this shabad holds awesome power and those that gave shaheedi realized this and that is why they gave such great kurbaaniya

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

one more thing, to balance out the power given by chandi di vaar you should (in addition to normal nitnem, rehras sahib and kirtan sohila) do 5 sukhmani sahibs, or do 25 japji shaibs or do 33 mala of mool mantar....this is if u dont want the bir rus from it cuz ur not in battle....this is just what a brahm gianee has told me but the world is doing w/v they like (including me), so ultimately its up to u, i cant persuade anybody

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

which brahm gianee told you this...Name them?

bhaji u are well aware of the fact that i dont want to mention them, next time i wont say a brahm gianee told me but instead the sangat will just have to take my word for it, which will prolly be less effective.....

I would just like to say that No Shaheed (martyred) Singhs beated up Baba Harnam Singh Ji, Infact the real story is that babaji had doubts in his mind as when this bani should be recited.

One day, while in the hut, babaji began reciting Rahiraas Sahib after which he did Chandi Di Vaar. He

then finished off with Sohilaa and was preparing to go to sleep. The moon was shining outside and the door to th hut was open.

He had just lay down when all of a sudden, he saw two men approaching from a distance. Baba ji thought to himself that if they are travellers then he will provide them with food and clothes and offer them a place to rest for the night. But if they are robbers, he will be prepared to confront them. While he was still thinking they both pinned him to the ground.

One held him down from the head and the other from the feet. They couldn't be travellers or robbers because they arrived at such incredible speed. They were Shaheed (martyred) Singhs. He began doing Mool Mantr Jaap.

He had just completed two Mool Mantrs when the Singhs released him. He sat up. The Shaheed Singhs explained to him that they didn't come to hurt him. They came to remove his doubt and confusion about the recitation of Chandi DiVaar.

It was the fact that he thought that he would confront them that they wrestled him to the ground.

And people who think is is not dasam jis bani go to hell. A very powerful brahm gianee told me that it is dasam jis bani.

|Dhan Dasam Ji|

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

I would just like to say that No Shaheed (martyred) Singhs beated up Baba Harnam Singh Ji, Infact the real story is that babaji had doubts in his mind as when this bani should be recited.

One day, while in the hut, babaji began reciting Rahiraas Sahib after which he did Chandi Di Vaar. He

then finished off with Sohilaa and was preparing to go to sleep. The moon was shining outside and the door to th hut was open.

He had just lay down when all of a sudden, he saw two men approaching from a distance. Baba ji thought to himself that if they are travellers then he will provide them with food and clothes and offer them a place to rest for the night. But if they are robbers, he will be prepared to confront them. While he was still thinking they both pinned him to the ground.

One held him down from the head and the other from the feet. They couldn't be travellers or robbers because they arrived at such incredible speed. They were Shaheed (martyred) Singhs. He began doing Mool Mantr Jaap.

He had just completed two Mool Mantrs when the Singhs released him. He sat up. The Shaheed Singhs explained to him that they didn't come to hurt him. They came to remove his doubt and confusion about the recitation of Chandi DiVaar.

It was the fact that he thought that he would confront them that they wrestled him to the ground.

And people who think is is not dasam jis bani go to hell. A very powerful brahm gianee told me that it is dasam jis bani.

|Dhan Dasam Ji|

u said it man :TH:

|Dhan Dasam Ji|

Then people wonder why sants get picked on. Can you even do aarth of Chandi // or u just a sheep type person meaning followers. If not believing in Chandi means hell, i acept even though hell isn't according Gurmat.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

bhaji, im trying to stay as calm as i can b/c it makes me mad that someone is saying this about guru ji's words...but why dont you tell the sangat where you got this info from??? that ...(im sorry i cant even say it) what u said is tru?