Chandi Di Var

If you want a private conversation then use the PM service.

Welcome to the forum where everyone is allowed to comment so the question was never who you were chatting to.

Stick to the playground and keep out of discussions if you cant take a reply.

If he is saying dont read the bani at all then that's not right, but if he has more to add then give him a chance.

I'm not a little boy so please stop making up facts on the forum.

Guest peacemaker

If you want a private conversation then use the PM service.

Welcome to the forum where everyone is allowed to comment so the question was never who you were chatting to.

Stick to the playground and keep out of discussions if you cant take a reply.

If he is saying dont read the bani at all then that's not right, but if he has more to add then give him a chance.

I'm not a little boy so please stop making up facts on the forum.

:console:

• 3 weeks later...

well wat i can say is......if u feel like reciting chandi di vaar......do it hapily.......dun need to listen to ppl n their stories............if i were to start listening n beleiveing these stories........then i think i;ve got another 101 stories to be heard from ppl upon reciting 5 bania..........the choice is yours........i've been reading this baani.....i didnt get mad ot etc...........i know a number of singhs who recites this baani...........they never go mad

i donno that the thing i gonna sahre wid u is already discussed or not coz i cant read the previous posts.

there is also a mantar or paath of chadi in hindu religion.

many people have misunderstabding between that hindu chandi and the chandi di vaar.

people think that both are same and mostly think that its related to hinduism.

people call the hindu chandi CHANDI DA PAATH but the vaar by GURU GOBIND SINGH JI IS CHANDI KI VAAR.

THERE IS NO HARM OF READING CHANDI KI VAAR, ITS IS VERY USEFULL TO DEFEAT ENEMIES.

GURU SAHIB AAP HI KIRPA KAR DINDE HAN AND U DNT NEED TO GO TO UR ENEMY AND FIGHT WITH HIM.

IT REMOVES ALL THE HARMS AND KEEP PEACE IN HOME.

TO PROVE THAT THERE IS ALSO SUMTHING ABT CHANDI I GOT A LINK FROM A WEBSITE WHO SALE HINDU BOOKS, AND THERE IS SME DESCRIPTION ABT THAT BOOK TOO.

http://www.indousplaza.com/data/products/b...asp?ProdID=8682

• 7 years later...