Chandi Di Var

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

chandi di // is supposed to be read wen u r going to war-it brings a lot of bir ras which could really mess u up in ur day to day lives(i'm assuming that u're not fighting in a war rite now) go ask a brahm gianee and thats what they'll say, if u dont trust me just ask for urself...

Dear friends,

I read the bani last night (I’m on nights) and I am bewildered that this was written by our gurus. :D @

Could the people on this site ask the older perople for some information about this ?

I would like to know what the older generation feel about this bani…..

Waiting for some replys………

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

when i did chandi di vaar for the first time.....i experience the same thing.......i could feel the beer rus....but after i started reciting it daily...i could control the beer rus..n now...i realise the beer rus effects is no more there.......once i couldnt find time to do it......tat day i could feel the beer rus.......i was losing my head on small little things......i checked wit few singhs who does it daily.......they said its norm.....so dun worry keep doin it.......

as far as the specific time......i dun do it during a specific time........i do it when ever i have time.....but nvr tried at night though......i checked wit a singh on this....he said there's no harm.....on doing it at night......unless u r doin chalisa.....if u start it at night then u gotta do it whole night

another thing sangat jio.....there's no such thing as certain bani is powerful certain are not........guru sahib is sampoooran n so is his baani.........if were r saying chandi di vaar has so much beer rus.....then jaap sahib has a lot beer rus as well......try doin the arth u will get it

some even say tat it is not baani

the last 2 pangtheeaaa says

"durga paath banaaya sabhey pauriaa ||"

"fir na joni aaya, jinh ehay gaaiyaa ||"

Bhaj trust me chandi di vaar is really powerful and that is why it is only read when going on a battle. There is this one story I don’t know properly but it goes something like this

There was a baba who read chadi di vaar at the wrong time of the day and this meant he had to keep reading for 24 hrs but he went to sleep and while he was sleeping all the shaheed Singh’s came and battered him and he was really bruised and battered. I don’t know what happened next.

Bhul chuk maaf karni

Gurfateh

bhai sahib jio......the baba ur talking bout.....it is Baba Harnam Singh Rampur Khera......try reading his book....se kanhaiya

Dear friends,

I read the bani last night (I’m on nights) and I am bewildered that this was written by our gurus. :D @

Could the people on this site ask the older perople for some information about this ?

I would like to know what the older generation feel about this bani…..

Waiting for some replys………

wat do u mean bhai sahib?

u cant believe this bani is written by guru sahib?

bhul chuk maaf karni

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

though there's lots of devti & devtey being mentioned in chandi di vaar......its not tat we r idolizing them......guru sahib writes how they fight demons n etc.......it

bhai sahib jio,

if we r saying tat cahndi di vaar has a lot of hindu references.....then y not question japji sahib?

"gur eesar gur gorakh barma gur; parbatee mayee ||"

"eka mayee, jugat viayee; tin cheley parvaan||"

"ek sansari, ek bhandaari; ek, laee deebaaan||"

all this pangtheea gives hindu references as well

bhullan chukan maaf karnia...pls do correct me on the mistakes made

though there's lots of devti & devtey being mentioned in chandi di vaar......its not tat we r idolizing them......guru sahib writes how they fight demons n etc.......it

bhai sahib jio,

if we r saying tat cahndi di vaar has a lot of hindu references.....then y not question japji sahib?

"gur eesar gur gorakh barma gur; parbatee mayee ||"

"eka mayee, jugat viayee; tin cheley parvaan||"

"ek sansari, ek bhandaari; ek, laee deebaaan||"

all this pangtheea gives hindu references as well

bhullan chukan maaf karnia...pls do correct me on the mistakes made

haha!

Bhai aarth paro aarth. Dayray waleaa day keetay nahee, Gurmukha day keetay. E.g. Prof. Sahib Singh. You will be clear. As for eka maa-ee jugat viaa-ee, do a search on this site here in an old thread.

http://www.sikhmarg.com/2005/0313-aeka-mai.html

bhai sahib aarth pareh hoye nay

otherwise i wont simply post blindly

how much does the arth in the link u provide differs bhai sahib

still it mentions bout devi devtey

wat u mean by dayray waia day naaheee n gurmukha day keetay

LOL

bhai sahib aarth pareh hoye nay

otherwise i wont simply post blindly

how much does the arth in the link u provide differs bhai sahib

still it mentions bout devi devtey

wat u mean by dayray waia day naaheee n gurmukha day keetay

LOL

Well, dayray walay are faridkoat wala teekah which gives brahmanee rangat to the teekah instead of Gurmat rangat. It is not mention of devtai and devis, it is how they are mentioned.