Chandi Di Var

chandi di // is supposed to be read wen u r going to war-it brings a lot of bir ras which could really mess u up in ur day to day lives(i'm assuming that u're not fighting in a war rite now) go ask a brahm gianee and thats what they'll say, if u dont trust me just ask for urself...

Yes Bhen JI, you are saying is true...my experience.. i been doing chandi di vaar on regular basis in evening, because i loved and still do to read and imagine the whole battle ground.

I asked a few katha vachaks and gianees, even bhai maskeen ji and they told me that it was and is to read before battle and motive is to give you war politics, power, and feel supported by guru.

Makseen ji told me that when we read chandi di vaar, we are supposed to imagine we are standing in battle field looking on both sides and pay attention to evrey waar de make at each other and rember that for yourself as was politics. So, reading it beofre battle was like practicing or more like rehearsing battle beofe you do it.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

sorry i didnt really understand, so u're supposed to imagine u're in battle and the other side as well?thats interesting....o and what i've also heard is that if u wna do chand di vaar you should do a certain amount of another paat(i cant remember now what it was but i can find out if anybody wants me too) so u dont get that warrior "rage" . also a gursikh told me that chandi di vaar is based on a tru story about Guru Gobind Singh ji when they were on this earth in a different form, they represent the God in chandi di vaar, so it actually happened...anybody plz correct me if i have said anything wrong.....

Chandi di // is a translation from bhagwat puran. Nothing more, nothing less. Would you do paath of bible or Kuran translation??? If no then why do we cry when hindus say we are a sect of hindus??? Hypocrites??? As for Bir Russ, why couldn't the durgaa followers read it and get Bir Russ?? What are dhadi vars for if chandi gives Bir Russ??? To hide a mistake, don't make more mistakes. As long as Chandi // is considered Gurbani, jinnaa mujee joar laa lavo, Khalistan Nahee Bunnaa.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Chandi di // is a translation from bhagwat puran. Nothing more, nothing less. Would you do paath of bible or Kuran translation??? If no then why do we cry when hindus say we are a sect of hindus??? Hypocrites??? As for Bir Russ, why couldn't the durgaa followers read it and get Bir Russ?? What are dhadi vars for if chandi gives Bir Russ??? To hide a mistake, don't make more mistakes. As long as Chandi // is considered Gurbani, jinnaa mujee joar laa lavo, Khalistan Nahee Bunnaa.

what?isnt it written by guru gobind singh ji?? a chardi kala gursikh told me that it was about guru ji's life (b4 the one we know of)...i myself dont know too much but i do know that it is to be used for wars to get bir rus, i didnt think this wud b a surprise to anyone...im shocked actually...maybe i understood u wrong??

bachithar natuk is bowt Guru Sahib's life. As for chandi di vaar, we'rall dumbcracks. Next time any1 goes to inia, try to get access to baba deep singh's and bhai mani singh's beerhs (mainly Guru Granth sahib's beerh) to see if there is any um, comtroversial banii cough cough in there. Those are considered to be authentic. Cough, Mala, Cough. Check the original Dasam Granth 2 at Damdama Sahib ithink.

gur fateh ji

chandi di // is a very powerful baani it does bring out the worrior side of the person who reads it

a story i heard was that a man read chandi di // and he did not knw the powerfulness of the baani

and at this tym (amrit vela), he was lookin out the window n he saw 2 figures walkin towards his front on the thought they were theives so he went down stairs with the intention of beating them up he w8ed at the front door but nobody came when he lukd out agen there was no1 der when he came bak in the figures wich they were shaheed singhs were inside and they beat him up, they done this because the had the thought of beating them up 1st.

but also these shaheed singhs will do anything u want them 2 for e.g. kill sum1 or sumfin lyk dat

bhul chuk maaf karna

what?isnt it written by guru gobind singh ji?? a chardi kala gursikh told me that it was about guru ji's life (b4 the one we know of)...i myself dont know too much but i do know that it is to be used for wars to get bir rus, i didnt think this wud b a surprise to anyone...im shocked actually...maybe i understood u wrong??

Chandi Di Vaar is about Kings (hindu gods) losing their raaj to demons and then going to durgaa for help. Durga wins them the raaj back, then they lose it again. Then they fight again and try to win it back so they go to durgaa again. Durgaa wins it for them again and gives the Kingship to Inder.

It is basically praise of Durgaa and her manifestations such as kali and stuff. You know how hindus say Vishu had 24 avtar and stuff. Same way, Durgaa has 10. Kali, durgaa, paarbatee, siva, etc.

Don't mistake siva for shiv.