Giani @ Gurdwara Singh Sabha In Southall

Guest Sukhsimran Kaur

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sukhsimran Kaur

... Penji dont make the same mistake as my mate did..

Be strong. Tell someone as soon as poss. Expose him! Seriously.. my mate dint do that and now people sayt that the Giani was good and the girl was the bad one... :D

Tell ur rents 1st.. and if the committee are safe tell em too..

I got his number if anyone wana prank lol

Ps: Funily enough.. the last gurdwra he got chucked out from was also called singh sabha!

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

I have told one of my best mates. who im close to. I dont know how to tell my rents. I think my mum has the idea that he's a little cheesy but she didnt say anything, i dont want my rents to think i was in the rong, or the commitee members to say i was in the wrong.

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

Sangat Ji, I'm a regular attender 2 the Gurdwara Sahib, Singh Sabha southall, (the new Gurdwara). I enjoy going to the Gurdwara alot and love to sit there for @ least an hour and find peace, however for the past couple of days I'm not really being able to pay attention 2 my meditation @ the Gurdwara because ther is this new Gyani, he's been in the Gurdwara for a couple of months now, quite young, and I dont like the way he acts, I'm finding it uncomfortable now. I dont know what to do, because at first I thought its just be being stupid, he has a limp and thought he cant be one of "those" people who are Guru Ji's on one side but doing something else on the other. So I didnt want to hurt him either, before he thought that im sympathising because of his limp.

I dont like the way he gives out Guru Ji's Parshaad to any young Bibyaan and I dont like the way he stares either. And on previous occasions he has asked this girl to ask me my mobile number. I seriously dont know what to do.

please HELP Sangat Ji !

Vahegurujikakhalsa, Vahegurujikifateh

First off, i think the logical answer is not to prank call him and to show him that we all act childish but to rather figure out how to solve the problem with maturity and with respect.

Bhainjee i would say the first step before anything else needs to be said is that you tell your parents.

Vahegurujikakhalsa, Vahegurujikifateh

Guest kaurrr

Sangat Ji, I'm a regular attender 2 the Gurdwara Sahib, Singh Sabha southall, (the new Gurdwara). I enjoy going to the Gurdwara alot and love to sit there for @ least an hour and find peace, however for the past couple of days I'm not really being able to pay attention 2 my meditation @ the Gurdwara because ther is this new Gyani, he's been in the Gurdwara for a couple of months now, quite young, and I dont like the way he acts, I'm finding it uncomfortable now. I dont know what to do, because at first I thought its just be being stupid, he has a limp and thought he cant be one of "those" people who are Guru Ji's on one side but doing something else on the other. So I didnt want to hurt him either, before he thought that im sympathising because of his limp.

I dont like the way he gives out Guru Ji's Parshaad to any young Bibyaan and I dont like the way he stares either. And on previous occasions he has asked this girl to ask me my mobile number. I seriously dont know what to do.

please HELP Sangat Ji !

REPORT!! REPORT!

TELL SOMEONE WHO YOU KNOW WOULD DO SOMETHING TO HELP ASAP!

DONT LET ANYTING GO ANY FURTHER!!!!!

DONT BE LIKE ME no.gif

I NEVER TOLD ANYEONE THINGS AT FIRST...

SO IT LED TO UNHAPPY ENDINGS

DONT LET IT GO ANY FURTHER PLS!

PLSSSSSSSSSS! REPORT TO SOMEONE YOU TRUST ASAP!

PLEEEEEEEEASE!

may Waheguru bless.

REPORT!! REPORT!

TELL SOMEONE WHO YOU KNOW WOULD DO SOMETHING TO HELP ASAP!

DONT LET ANYTING GO ANY FURTHER!!!!!

DONT BE SILENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no.gif

IF YOU DONT TELL ANYONE THIS WILL LEAD TO BAD THINGS THAT WILL BE MUCHH MUCHH WORSE THAN UR CURRENT SITUATION

IF YOU DONT ACT NOW, HE WILL CONTINUE TO DO THIS TO OTHER GIRLS IF YOU WANT TO SAVE URSELF AND OTHER GIRLS IN THE FUTURE PLEASE REPORT HIM AND TAKE ACTIOSN AGAINST HIM TELL SINGHS AND TELL THEM TO SOLVE HIS CASE

DONT LET IT GO ANY FURTHER PLS!

PLSSSSSSSSSS! REPORT TO SOMEONE YOU TRUST ASAP!

PLEEEEEEEEASE!

may Waheguru bless.

Guest Guest

who do i report him 2? well the commitee members i doubt wil do n e fin.

Guru Ji's Sipahi ji, yes the commitee call this guy raju 2. i think its the same 1 2. What did ur mate do?? tell the commitee?