Split Hair

curious_man

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually wash my hair at night and leave it open when I sleep. Is this wrong? grin.gif

your kesh should be covered. use good shampoo and conditioner. you should try to do kesi ishnaan everyday.

Actually, if I tie a kheski or patka while I sleep, it usually comes off in the night, and when I wake up, my hair is all messed up, and my "head covering of choice" is lost. grin.gif

Also, I wash my hair about an hour before I sleep every night with "Head & Shoulders", Shampoo and Conditioner. :TH:

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

i actually read a tip somewhere, it said to keep ur hair wrapped in a towel or w/v rite after u finish washing it(for about an hour) to keep in the moisture, i have curly hair so it leaves my hair in nice swirls and no frizz, also i think split ends are caused by a lack of moisture so this might help, but ya ppl do cut their split ends but thats only temporary, the split ends will come bak after ur hair grows out a bit...u can even apply some sort of balm to the ends of your hair....but keep ur scalp moisturized, there's this hot oil treatment by clairol i think it was...or u could stick to the desi thayl (oil) lol LOL.gif

hmmm... so its just tht i have to some right shampoo !! hmmmm :D

if u wash hair at nite and sleep...wudn it get all tangled up ??

for some it would get tangled up, but when i said like put on a keshki, i meant like a small chuni covering your head, your hair will be loose but you will actually cover you hair, and at the same time it would get dried, what i do it just give my hair a erm....(looking for the word) tongue.gif a breeze? and then you know like how you try and take dust of the blankets, and do it with your hair and then just take your fingers and go through your hair, you can actually feel energy flowing through it sometimes and then cover it back again, you can do it at intervals i.e 15 mins or every 20 mins...

i hope my advice is helping so far?

Curious_man

I wash my hair every day but like not with shampoo

Maybe like once a week with shampoo

And like 2-3 times a week just with conditioner

And like the rest of the time just run water through it, too much shampoo is not good for your hair

But make sure your kesh are nice and dry before you tie them up, this can take a good few hours lol if you leave them to naturally dry

And when you kanga your kesh before you sleep, put oil on your keshas, esp at the tips where you have split ends then tie your joora and keski and then just do keshi ishnaan next morning to clean oil out

Oil is very good for the hair

Keeps it nourished and soft

Try it for like a month!

Guest ,,,,,,

for some it would get tangled up, but when i said like put on a keshki, i meant like a small chuni covering your head, your hair will be loose but you will actually cover you hair, and at the same time it would get dried, what i do it just give my hair a erm....(looking for the word) tongue.gif a breeze? and then you know like how you try and take dust of the blankets, and do it with your hair and then just take your fingers and go through your hair, you can actually feel energy flowing through it sometimes and then cover it back again, you can do it at intervals i.e 15 mins or every 20 mins...

ermmm...what energy? :@ @

yeah i do apply oil...

and its been goin on for i wud say 6-7 months!!

hmm.. ok.. i dunno ..everyday...

i do wash it twice a week :D .. too less?

i will increase the frequency... thx!!

the main thing i wanted to know...was tht do i need any "special" treatment.. or just natural hair care!!!

and i guess its just natural hair care!!

thxxxxxxx!!!

Just one thing. How do you sleep with a chunee on? Do you mean a flowing chunee like what girls wear or like a ramal smaller one?