Harrassment Towards Panjees Even In Gurdwaras And By Close Family Members

Guest guilty

Guest peacemaker

For some reason I find this story hard to believe.

Talk about bad luck or what but its too far fetched.. no offence

On the internet, you never can tell if something is fake or not, but you'd have to have no life and be pretty pathetic to make something like this up. I wouldn't be surprised if it was made up, though.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker

omg....these things happen! :D how could you say that???.... no.gif

Me? I do believe that it did happen in this case. I was just saying in general though.

Me? I do believe that it did happen in this case. I was just saying in general though.

no matter what it is.....this is serious.....these so called singhs go around wearin guru sahib's bana and they wear a huge kirpan and from the inside....it's just filth no.gif ....vaheguru pray.gif only the panjian who have been through such misery can understand how this panji feels no.gif ..vaheguru pray.gif

Guest peacemaker

no matter what it is.....this is serious.....these so called singhs go around wearin guru sahib's bana and they wear a huge kirpan and from the inside....it's just filth no.gif ....vaheguru pray.gif only the panjian who have been through such misery can understand how this panji feels no.gif ..vaheguru pray.gif

Yes, I've heard of these things before, too, and they should be kicked out of sikhism and never let back in. Lock them up and throw away the keys! :@

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

bhanjee,

where did these things take place? do you have names?? u can pm me...

dont let these ph&*kers live their lives as if nothing happened, they gota pay bak, so plz give more info..........

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji k fateh

vaehruguu im lost for words after reading this.....bhenji 1st of all i would like to thhnk you for sharing this with us and awaring other bhenjiya...even though being a women myself,i might not able to understand how it feels to go through this horror but i can begin to imagine that is a horrible mightmare which every bhenji out there would hate to go through!!!..

..bhenjii i sincerely hope that guruji does His kirpa on you and guides you....bhenji its a humble suggestionn...plz try to read sukhmani sahib as many times to give peace to the mind

........ also do try to read Kabyo baach benti choupai as many times as can throughout the day!!.

and ask akaal purkh to protect you wherever you are!!!...remeber bhenji guruji is always there to help his sikhs!!

------------------------------------

Shalok:

dIn drd duK BMjnw Git Git nwQ AnwQ ]

deen darad dukh bhanjnaa ghat ghat naath anaath.

O Destroyer of the pains and the suffering of the poor, O Master of each and every heart, O Masterless One:

srix qum@wrI AwieE nwnk ky pRB swQ ]1]

saran tumHaaree aa-i-o naanak kay parabh saath. ||1||

I have come seeking Your Sanctuary. O God, please be with Nanak! ||1||

-------------------------------

...dnt wrry bhenji.....time is the best medicine!!!....even better is guruji's love, i came across this poem on this site once....thought this poem could relate to this topic

One night a man had a dream.

He dreamed he was walking along

the beach with the Lord.

Across the dark sky flashed scenes from his life.

For each scene, he noticed

two sets of footprints in the sand,

one belonging to him and the other to the Lord.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him,

he looked back at the footprints in the sand.

He noticed that many times along the path of his life

there was only one set of footprints.

He also noticed that it happened at the

very lowest and saddest times in his life.

This bothered him and he questioned the Lord about it.

"Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you,

you'd walk with me all the way.

But I have noticed that during the most

troublesome times in my life there is

only one set of footprints.

I don't understand why when I needed you most

you would leave me."

The Lord replied "My precious, precious child,

I love you and would never leave you.

During your times of trial and suffereing,

when you see only one set of footprints in the sand,

it was then that I carried you."

hope every bhenji outhere is aware if these kind of situations....and to be honest its kalyug..and to me know one is trustworthy!!!...i would also advice bhenjiya to take someone to the gurdwaras with them when most sangat is not present there, its a shame to say that each individual shouldnt be going to the gurdwara alone no.gif ....but times have gotn so bad now!!

bhenji may guruji bless you with hapiness in future and make your weaknesses your strenghts..i know its easier said than done but i hope this little post has helped you in any way...

tke care bhenjii

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!!!

Guest Rajinder Singh

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

I find such actions sick and cannot understand how family members could do such a thing. All your mother said is to stay away from him. such things happening in the gurdwara is just shocking. sikhs need work together in order to fight against such disgust. they're the poison in society and bhen ji only people like you along with stronger members of society have enough power to stop them. fight in court too the end. sikhs never give up.

bhen ji you ar e very strong. a girl in my school ( i'm not going to mention her name) was also a victim of this vile act. she commited suicide straight away. the girls brother stabbed the offender 4 times in the head. he is still serving sentence.

bole so nihaal,

sat sri akal.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh