Harrassment Towards Panjees Even In Gurdwaras And By Close Family Members

Guest guilty

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

im not gona lie i was a bit skeptical cuz personally i wud think a person wud be stronger and retaliate more after sumthing like this happened for the 20th time, but it is our duty to ask anyway, if this person can tell u who it is, u can confront them...it is our duty, we cant just turn a blind eye cuz its something big and if the persons willing to tell ppl who it is , then its more than likely they sayin tha truth...whod wana ruin they rep, rite?? God knows, but we just here to do w/v we can, or do w/v this person will allow....atleast it makes us weary of these kinds of things, i guess

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _mandeep singh_

well it does take two to tango, I mean once, ok fair place, twice yeh okay, but the fact its happend four five times, I know this will hit some nerves but if you were honest enough I'm sure you would have done something about it. You dont just sit around for couple of years and take on the harrassment again and again.

To be honest you are at fault yourself for keeping silent and allowing this to happen, to some extent it reminds of what muppet Gandhi said. :)

So after so many years when matters got worse then you decided to do something about it, but it was too late. Then you think commiting suicide and wanting to question Guru Ji over it? WHY ?

I want to make this clear. Dear Panji, U have gone through Sooo many difficult TESTS WHERE U GOT HARASSED BY EVIL MEN. Guess what... u didnt give up ur Sikhi and Love for the faith. YOU ARE A TRUE SIKH WHO NEVER GIVES UP TO MAYA BUT FIGHTS IT BACK WITH YOUR KHALSA FAUJ!!! Very proud of u panji And THANX for discussing ur problems wit us and dont worry, U had many hard times in life but one thing is for sure, U DID NOT GIVE UP YOUR SIKHI. thats amaaaazing! :)rolleyes.gif

BOLLAAAAAAAY SO NIHAAAAL SAT SRI AKAAAAAL! pray.gif :TH:

I want to make this clear. Dear Panji, U have gone through Sooo many difficult TESTS WHERE U GOT HARASSED BY EVIL MEN. Guess what... u didnt give up ur Sikhi and Love for the faith. YOU ARE A TRUE SIKH WHO NEVER GIVES UP TO MAYA BUT FIGHTS IT BACK WITH YOUR KHALSA FAUJ!!! Very proud of u panji And THANX for discussing ur problems wit us and dont worry, U had many hard times in life but one thing is for sure, U DID NOT GIVE UP YOUR SIKHI. thats amaaaazing! :)rolleyes.gif

BOLLAAAAAAAY SO NIHAAAAL SAT SRI AKAAAAAL! pray.gif :TH:

Yes Penji :TH: Well Done for coming out still having faith in Sikhi, U just got 2 be that little bit more extra strong. Develop that Strength inside u for not thinking urself as the culprit or thinking it was ur fault. U dnt need 2 be guilty coz u dun nothing wrong, U only kept quiet but think about it u got Vaheguru Ji on ur side and u will be fine truss me !

BEST OV LUCK PENJI ! :TH:

whyyyyy cant people get it into their thick skulls that this actually happens?!!!!

whyyy are you questioning this Bhenji and doubting her and probably making her feel a lot worse?

she has clearly stated that this all happened when she was a kid who is the ELDEST of siblings who also TOLD her mom but NO action was taken SO WHAT IS SHE MEANT TO DO?!

it's all fine and dandy criticizing her BUT UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH EVEN 10% OF WHAT SHE HAS I SUGGEST YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP AND SHOW SOME SUPPORT INSTEAD!!!!!

DO YOU THINK IT'S EASY?

DO YOU THINK SHE WANTED IT?

WHAT, DO YOU THINK SHE HAS A TATTOO PLASTERED ON HER HEAD SAYING "YEAH COME AND ABUSE ME"

I MEAN ABUSE IS ABUSE NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES IT OCCURS!!!

AND YEAH "MANDEEP SINGH" BUDDY YOU'RE DAM RIGHT IT HIT A FEW NERVES!!!!! :):@:@

ANDD THENNNNN PEOPLE HAVE THE NERVE TO WONDER WHY SUCH CRIMES GO UNREPORTED?!?!??!

WAKE UP!!!!!

TO ALL THOSE THINKING "YEAH WELL I WOULD HAVE GRABBED THE GUY BY THE B*LLS AND DONE THIS AND KICKED HIM HERE AND DONE THAT" - YEAH THAT'S GREAT IN THEORY!!!! BUT UNLESS YOU'RE IN SUCH A POSITION YOU HAVE NOOOOOO IDEA HOW IT WILL IMPACT YOUR MIND, YOUR EMOTIONS, YOUR PHYSICAL STRENGTH ESPECIALLLLLLY WHEN YOU'RE YOUNG AND BEING OVERPOWERED BY GROWN MEN! SO STOP BEING SO DEMEANING AND INSTEAD PUT YOUR ENERGY TO GOOD USE BY ACTIVELY MAKING SURE THIS KIND OF STUFF STOPS!!!!!!!

v2.gif

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

in the end it dont matta what we think, like i said b4 if sum1 comes with these allegations, they shudnt be taken lightly, bhanji if u ever need our support u got it...thas all, regrdless of what each of us migh tthink we wud of done if we were in that position, it is possible, and it can take a toll on u emotionally...w/v the point is we shud giver her support...........

Guest Bal Kaur

Gurfateh,

To all my brothers and sisters out there. Whether this sounds far fatched or not, our sister has shared some sad and traumatic news with us. These things do happen!! All I can say is, if all what was said is true, how will your words wound her further? Please my brothers and sisters, if u feel doubt, remember that its doubt...and share your doubt in a loving way, to acknowledge it could be true and whether your words cause further disheartning to the support in our Sikhi panth.

To share such details its perfectly normal to wish to stay gupt. For all you feel, it can be so hard to also feel others opinions on you.

Penji you are so brave to share what you have. It has at least high lighted that things like this do happen. All I request penji of you is, to awaken the jot of Guru Gobind Singh in you. Let no one ever treat you or others around you like that again. I send you my prayers and love for any moment you feel these in distance. Waheguru ji is with you penji, always..Don't forget the strength in you.

Brothers and sisters I hope i have not offended anyone. I just wish Guru Ji's love is present in all we say and do. Forgive me if I have spoken out of line.

Love peace and harmony to all x

Dear 'guilty',

Which country are you in and where did this happen?

There is something about being "under age" and you should report this the police and to the Gurdwara committee or a Sikh youth committee or call a Sikh helpline.

I am amazed that your amritdhari mother did not do anything after you told her.

To tell the truth, as you have posted this in Gupt, I am just wondering whether your story is true and if you are just a 'anti Sikh trouble maker' creating waves in a Sikh forum.

But if are sincere and in the late teens then you should do as mentioned above.

I agree 100%

I've read the story 4 times now and still I find it extraodinary and bizzare. I mean a case of sexual hassesment once or twice would be believable but 4 or more times by different individuals I mean either she is the un-luckiest girl in the world or this is yet another attempt by evil minded invidiuals to create sensetionalist nonsense in the guise of creating awareness when their actual agenda is to hate on sikhs or create suspicion/fear against a specific gender. :)

Either way why would anyone go into such details and depth's with this story on a public reliigious forum.... :@ @ some foolish ppl on the forum are so naive and gullable in the extreme for falling for such stories when theirs no shred of evidence and everyone is quick to jump on the bandwagon without anyalsis of the story and facts.

You are mistaken. I did not go into details. I had mentioned in my post that I was not going to go into details because of innocent minds on this forum.

If you found my post bizzare, then you do not have to reply to it, nor read it over again for the forth time.

I was simply asking for people to look out for themselves and others.

You asked for evidence. What evidence shall I give to you?

Do you want to live in my house for a day and see how hard it is even to sit beside my father?

Do you want me to show my face? Do you want me to come out into the public and say "I have been sexually abused these many times, by these many people while I was at a so-and-so location." ????

Would you believe me then?

Is that what you want? For my identity to be revealed?

If you can't put yourself in someone's shoes, that does not mean that whatever happened to him/her didn't happen.

If you think that my post was false, and that I'm here to create disturbance, then I'm sorry.

You do not have to reply to the topic if you do not wish to.

vjkk vjkf

penjee u have suffered alot. More than me i guess. I was in a similar situation 2. however i learnt 2 becum strong. Penjee PM me n e tym if u wish. I had fam probz 2, but I figured them out with Guru Jis Kirpa. I did the same mistake not telling my parent and telling them 2 late about it.

Penjee feel free 2 contact me if u wish.

Akaaaaaaaaaaaaal

vjkk vjkf

I know my opinion pretty much coutns for nothing, so let's get that outta the way first.... These are my feelings only.

I'm impressed AND totally disappointed.

You NEVER know what person has what intentions.... for all the people doubting what this singhni has said, seriously, please find yourself the closest direct route to hell. You are in no position to doubt anyone.

Three years ago, my house was an attempted break-and-enter. the windows were broken, but our house alarm went off, and nothing was stolen... but for the next month or so, we talked to everyone on our street, tellin em what had happened... tryin to make sure they understood that they need to get alarm systems... or bars on their windows... so that they can be protected.

This girl has been ROBBED -- REPEATEDLY.... AND you know what? fine, let's say that this particular scenario is NOT true... i dare you to ask some of the bhainaan on this site if they've EVER been sexually harrassed, and i GUARANTEE you more than 80 or even 90% of the responses will be "yes". GUARANTEE.... whether in words, or physical actions, sexual harrassment is an evil in our societies, so fine, doubt this case, but for the betterment of everyone in our whole freaking qaum, keep your stupid doubts inside your HEADS.

I for one am impressed with how she's reached out.... let's put it THIS way.... for all the doubters: if your sister, or your mother was violated by your mamaji or by your father ....are YOU gonna discredit your whole family by telling the world? THINK about it for a second... you'll probly put on your Superman hat on the internet and say "YES YES YES I WILL UNCOVER THE FILTH IN MY FAMILY", but in real life, you probably wouldn't..you 'd distance yourself from the familiy members in question, but i HIGHLY doubt you'd step up and tell the whole world "my uncle molested/raped/abused my sister"..... because "loki kee kehngai" IS so prevalent, and our culture and traditions places alot of stock on Family Honour.

If you want to say "this story is false", fine go say it, but don't for one second assume that this BULL doesn't happen on an almost daily basis. We don't deny the plights of our Freedom Fighters who're trying to help the quam in their own way, and we doubt and question the stories of our own sisters who tell us "my uncle raped/molested/abused me"...

WAKE YOUR BUTTS UP!

ONCE AGAIN, it doesn't MATTER if THIS particular case is true or NOT!! the POINT is that, on a wide scale, this crap HAPPENS man.... and some of us are probably affected by it more than we care to accept.

I'm a guy, but the women in my life have played a bigger role than the men, cuz well i've had 2 older sisters, and my mom taught me keertan and punjabi. I'm super super close to my dad, but the point is my foudnations have been created by the women in my life. I am closer to girls than i am to guys (Whether it be at school, sangat or whatever), because i know what my own two sisters have gone through, and i can to an extent relate to their concerns.

Maybe you folks who deny and doubt take off your Cyber-Superman hats, and decide what you would do if your very own blood-related sister was raped or whatever by a family member..... and for the sake of example, imagine your parents reactions if you were the one who went after your sister...you think your parents would say "my son's a rapist, everyone!"

family honour is wayyy too high on people's scales, but it's high and iportant nevertheless...stop hating on the bhain for not coming out in public and telling the world...it's her perogative... would she make more progress if she did? possibly, but for god's sake, stop telling her that she's wrong, and that it's her fault, and all that BULL....