Harrassment Towards Panjees Even In Gurdwaras And By Close Family Members

Guest guilty

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People need to start showing respect.

Every single line said by the gupt singhnee is 100% true.

Whoever said its made up you're really low.

Guest Guest

waheguru .. this is so sad and discusintg!!

penjis.. on behlaf of these sick and twisted ppl i sincerely apologise... this hsud neva happen 2 the khalsa!

STAND UP AND BE HEARD... DHAN DHAN GURU GOBIND SINGH SAHIB.. . use ure shaster if u have 2!! ...

im gna start drivin nxt yeaqr guru jis kirpa.. i WILL come dwn to these places and get these so caled singhs or whoeva...

like guru maharaj sed ... 2 keep 5 shaster on us at all tymes..... make sure u do... and strike on these low lyfe ppl ... they wont knwo which shaster u bout 2 get out or wehn

waheguru ... hope this dsnt happen 2 ne1 else

Vaheguru no.gif

Bhenji thank you soooo much for sharing the horror you have faced, thank you for being courageous enough to write about it and create awareness of it, it is heart braking to read what you have suffered, it puts everything else in one’s immediate life into context.

Don’t feel pressured, take each day as it comes, I know it’s easier said than done, and I apologise for sounding patronising because I doubt a bunch of words on a message board can do much to help you.

Bhenji don’t let this make you feel as though you cannot get on with your life. Remember you are Guru Sahib’s daughter and you are worth everything for Him, you are not worthless!!! You are Guru jis beautiful princess, beautiful inside and out, with a strong character, you have suffered so much yet Bhenji the very fact that you are here sharing this with us shows you are braver than most!

Bhenji you say you have always told others to not lose hope, and not lose faith now its your time to listen to your inner self, Guru ji is ang sang sahai, He is not going to let you go, keep your aasra in Him and all will be well, Bhenji you are helping your community just by highlighting these issues, don’t let these vile pathetic excuses for men become your life, you are way more better and worth a lot more than just that, don’t let your life become just those experiences, and please Bhenji most importantly DON’T FEEL GUILTY!!!!! You have nothing to be guilty for, you did nothing wrong, don’t let your mind trick you into making excuses for these low lives!!!!

And to the sangat who even dares question our Sisters experience I suggest if you have nothing decent to say then don’t say nothing at allllll!!!! Its thanks to bigoted, backward thinking, bakhvaas-full attitudes like that that your own sisters have hard enough times trying to convince themselves its not their fault they go through hell never mind anyone else!!! :)

Bhenji my Ardaas is with you, may Guru Sahib be forever ang sang sahai and keep you in high spirits. pray.gif

everything will go fine, events take place and events pass away. If you dont want these events to take place again then take action, tell other who was the guys who did this to u and it will help other bibia also. As I told you before if you can get the picture of the guy or can tell who was the guy, I promise, its not a fake promise, its a promise of amanjit singh that I will help you out. Even if I had to drive to *edited*, I will come.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

*EDITED*????!!! bhanjee plzzzz telll, tell us who they are so nobody else has to suffer...plz tell us, id otn know what more to say...pm us or w/v but just do it! stay strong and get something done about it,plz

ਪਉੜੀ ॥

ਹਰਿ ਜਲਿ ਥਲਿ ਮਹੀਅਲਿ ਭਰਪੂਰਿ ਦੂਜਾ ਨਾਹਿ ਕੋਇ ॥

Pauree:

The Lord pervades and permeates the water, the land and the sky; there is no other at all.

ਹਰਿ ਆਪਿ ਬਹਿ ਕਰੇ ਨਿਆਉ ਕੂੜਿਆਰ ਸਭ ਮਾਰਿ ਕਢੋਇ ॥

The Lord Himself sits upon His Throne and administers justice. He beats and drives out the false-hearted.

ਸਚਿਆਰਾ ਦੇਇ ਵਡਿਆਈ ਹਰਿ ਧਰਮ ਨਿਆਉ ਕੀਓਇ ॥

The Lord bestows glorious greatness upon those who are truthful. He administers righteous justice.

ਸਭ ਹਰਿ ਕੀ ਕਰਹੁ ਉਸਤਤਿ ਜਿਨਿ ਗਰੀਬ ਅਨਾਥ ਰਾਖਿ ਲੀਓਇ ॥

So praise the Lord, everybody; He protects the poor and the lost souls.

ਜੈਕਾਰੁ ਕੀਓ ਧਰਮੀਆ ਕਾ ਪਾਪੀ ਕਉ ਡੰਡੁ ਦੀਓਇ ॥16॥

He honors the righteous and punishes the sinners. ||16||

Times are low that people have no fear of Guru Ji. People do do maha paaps in Gurdwara Sahibs. Bhenji's story is not far fetched. It happens!

I was witness to the outing of a granthi (and sewadar to a supposed mahapurash) in a local Gurdwara less than 1 year ago, who had attempted to molest a 13 year old girl whilst she played with her younger cousins near the sachkhand of the Gurdwara Sahib. Once confronted he admitted to everything.

The granthi was an elderly man, and till this day I feel physically sick everytime I think of the incident. And I was just a bystander! I always wonder what the poor girl and her family went through, they would have sucha a distrust of the Sikh roop because of this.

Unfortunatly, now I have a slight uneasiness of granthis and elderly men in the Gurdwara and am very protective of my nieces and cousins in the Gurdwara environment, for which I feel guilty. As someone who professes to be a Gursikh, I should not tarnish everyone with the same brush, but one negative incident can set a stereotype in stone. From that day I moved away from the mahapurash scene too, but I don't want to stop people getting close to real sant mahapurashs out there, because I believe they do exist

I admire the bhenji who put the posting up and is doing her best to move on. One benti Benji, you must out the culprits. You are not on your own, Guru Ji will give you the Singhs/Singhnis who will support you through to the end..

Guest gupt friend

For some reason I find this story hard to believe.

Talk about bad luck or what but its too far fetched.. no offence

sorry but like they say, it take two to tango

no offence either but just saying

so kath jaanai peer paraaee ||

How can anyone know the pain of another,

jaa kai a(n)thar dharadh n paaee ||1|| rehaao ||

if there is no compassion and sympathy within? ||1||Pause||

Godbless you penji

pray.gif

Guest Guest

For some reason I find this story hard to believe.

Talk about bad luck or what but its too far fetched.. no offence

On the internet, you never can tell if something is fake or not, but you'd have to have no life and be pretty pathetic to make something like this up. I wouldn't be surprised if it was made up, though.

omg....these things happen! :) how could you say that???.... no.gif

Me? I do believe that it did happen in this case. I was just saying in general though.

stating 2 opposite things @ once? u said dat u wudnt be surprised if it was made up, den u say u believe it. da bhainji tryin 2 do sumthin gud, & u givin her bs. have sum respect.

anyway; dont listen to dem bhainji. i hope u find peace. guru will help u. dont feel unworthy. ur doin a gud thing rite now. bless u bhainji.