Sikh Sants

chamkila

Why is it fading a way fast because our leaders are fool and wasting time.
You are absolutly right. You want to know why we can't get Khalistan...I'll tell you....it take one person to lead a Revolution ONLY ONE....but only if the Follower of the ONE are true to themselves and not Selfish. That is what hapened with Sant Jarnail Singh ji. He had a Vision, but the Follower of Sant ji were corrupted becaue they were told to one thing by Sant ji, but did another by their own will. So the blame was obviously given to Sant Jarnail ji.

Another example, The closest gurudwara to me is in Austin Texas...there are about a total of 50 family which include Sindis. Now between these 50 families They could not Agree on ONE Gurudwara. I mean ONE place for all the Sikhs. The Leaders could not get over their own ego and try to put the difference aside for the sake of our Guru to unite Sikhs IN ONE Place. OUt of the 50 families only 20 or so are involved in the 2 Gurudwara.

NOw you are expecting these leaders to fight for Khalistan...the same leaders who could not agree on one Gurudwara. This is not the tale of just here, it is happening everywhere. It is the wave of Division constructed by EGO which is the root cause for the Reality of Khalistans fading.

Its also fading a why becasue we have people like you, which don't belive that we will get Khlistan, and have lost all faith. Khalistan is some thing that so many Gursikh lost they live for, not for you to say that

You want Khalistan, in what sense, thru violence or thru peace??? If thru Violence, it will become another Kashmire or Palistine/Isreal.

Veer, i was Born in 82 and im glad i wasn't aware in the 1984s. But the following years when i started to grow older i was afraid everynight i went to sleep because of the Terror that was growing in Punjab in the High 1980s. All the Young Sikhs killed for what Khalistan, all the mother lost their sons, the Sisters lost their Brothers, the Sons and daughters lost their FAther. For what Your Khalistan and what you gotten to show for their Sacrifise?? ONE day you give them if that to give thanks. You hang their pictures to remind of you of their Sacrifise and what has their Sacrifise achieved??? Show me that they did not die for nothign. They fought bravely for what they felt was right, it was a Sacrifise that they gave willingly. They gave their lives for a Khalistan, but what do we have to show them??

Now you want to start the same revolution for Khalistan which was started in 84. Feel free to go ahead let the 5 Rivers of PUnjabi flow with the blood of our youth. Feel Free to Destroy whatever kind of peace there exists in punjab. Let the Government of India Fund more Terroristic groups to reak Havok in PUnjab. You want to take Responsibility for all the families who would be destroyed.

You want Khalistan, but are you willing to pay the price, are you willing to pay for the thousands of innocent people who would get caught in this war. I don't want my kids to grow up being afraid to go to their homeland being afraid if they will be able to make it back alive. Don't think for a Moment that India will give Khal

istan to the Sikhs as a Gift. That time is long gone....If there can be some Diplomatic way get Khalistan, then I am all for it, but without violence it is very unlikely that we will have Khalistan.

Don't take this as being afraid of death so i run away, there comes a time when one must accept that people just want to live their lives peacefully. That they don't care if they are in Khalistan or in Punjab, they want to simply live without war. There has been enough blood spilt in our history, lets not create another reason for that blood to keep spilling.

Let Khalistan Reside in our Hearts first. For Khalsa is the Roop of our Guru and our Guru is the Roop of our Waheguru. Khalistan should be in our hearts because that is what matter. OUr Gurus did not fight for Land of world, they fought for the land in our Hearts that was being taken away by greed/lust/anger/attachmet. The land of our Hearts rightfully belongs to Khalistan. If Khalistan is in our hearts, then all around us will be Khalistan, you would not have to travel to go to khalistan, it would be where you live. If there is hatred in us, then even we have khalistan or in Heaven there will be hatred all around us.

People like you have no right to say you are a GurSikh, I only have to say take your turban off and become a hindu. I would also say that to any Gursikh that does not support the Khalistan movement.

Veer, If i am not a Gursikh by your terms that is fine with me.

Nor am I a Sikh by the Terms of the Rehat.

Nor am I hindu by the terms of Hindus.

I don't want to be anyone, you see i don't want to have an identity, to me having an identity is the root cause of ego. I want to fade into nothingness. That is the desire which i h

ave and i am praying that this is desire overcomes all the other worldy desires i have. I wish for nothing of mine to exist that i can attach myself to.

"Mayra Muj May Kush Nahi, Jo Kish Hai So Tayra ; Tayra Tuj Ko soUmp kay, Kia Lagay Mayra"

Waheguru.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know about all these problems we have in Gurdware, theys no need to tell me I think every one know this which is very sad, at the end of the day I would live in a country ruled by currupt Singhs, then live in a country ran by currupt hindu, you treat the Sikh like dogs and try to destory Sikhi every time they get a moment.

I don't want to fill forms in say that I am indian, I want to fill form in saying I am from Khalistan.

btw I fill forms up by ticking other then writing down Khalistan

pheena u cant exactly talk about "mukti or khalistan" as u rnt even growing ur kesh at the moment!

veer, What does me not having hair on my head have to do with my opinion on Khalistan??? There are Amritdharis who don't want Khalistan or is that a given norm when they take Amrit from the Panj Piyaray that they are told to support Khalistan movement as a Rehat they have to follow?? If so then I stand Corrected.

Khalsa Soulja u cant exactly talk about "my hair" as u rnt even a sikh at the moment!

If you are progressing towards being a more Pure Sikh, well then AS AM I but not walking at the pace you are going,...so please just leave it at that.

you see how pointless it is, i don't wish to argue w/ you. wacko.gif

All the Young Sikhs killed for what Khalistan, all the mother lost their sons, the Sisters lost their Brothers, the Sons and daughters lost their FAther. For what Your Khalistan and what you gotten to show for their Sacrifise?? ONE day you give them if that to give thanks. You hang their pictures to remind of you of their Sacrifise and what has their Sacrifise achieved??? Show me that they did not die for nothign.
I suppose you could say the same about every shaheed from the time of our Guru's. What'd they die for, what did they gain? What did all the Singhs with Baba Deep Singh gain? Why couldn't they just have lived in peace? They died for their principles, their freedom. Just like many of the shaheeds of the last few decades. Whether they gained anything material or whether we did is a secondary issue. These Singhs followed the path of the Khalsa and stood up against tyranny rather than sticking their heads in the ground and pretending everything was okay. Whether we get Khalistan is up to vaahiguru, we have no control over that. However, any singh that walks the path of Guru Nanak Dev Jee has no choice but to speak out and if necessary, fight against injustice and that's what these people did. That's what singhs from the time of Guru Gobind Singh Jee have been doing and that's what they will continue to do. The duty of a Sikh is to struggle, regardless of what the outcome might be.

If Sing

hs in the 18th century had worried about what they would gain by fighting, we wouldn't have a single sikh shaheed in our history. They would have looked at the odds and given up. But instead, they chose to fight, even if that meant living in jungles for half a century, with prices on their heads. They could have easily worked out something with the rulers to let them live relatively peacefully, like the hindus. But it would have meant living like slaves and that just isn't the way of a sikh.

The guru's may not have fought for power and land but they did fight for freedom. They also built cities in which sikhs lived with relative sovereingty and they kept armies and fought to preserve this freedom. And that's what the idea of Khalsistan is about: to have a place where sikhs can follow the path of Guru Nanak without fear of being killed, raped and thrown in jails. Without any hinderances from government.

I don't want my kids to grow up being afraid to go to their homeland being afraid if they will be able to make it back alive. Don't think for a Moment that India will give Khalistan to the Sikhs as a Gift.

I also don't want my kids to grow up being afraid. Afraid of going to Punjab as Khalsay and being killed for it. Afraid of going to punjab and being raped, of having their gurdvaras burnt down and their brothers and sisters being butchered. Afraid of their faith being taken to the brink of extinction by the hinduvta forces. That's the fear a lot of sikhs live with today and I really hope that future generations of sikhs don't have to live with that fear. Also, I don't think the sikhs expect India to give it as a gift. Abdali once sent a message offering the sikhs raj over some area.

The sikhs refused and said they would take what they needed themselves and didn't need gifts.

This is to the person who said that you can't be a gursikh without supporting Khalistan....

when taking Khande battay da Amrit... the Guru roop Panj Piyaraas never mentioned the word Khalistan once...so take it easy on the blanket statements

and...when's the last time you've been to India...and what expereinces do you have?...the only reason i ask is cuz i go there quite often and have never had a negative experience during my travels there....

in fact...from what i noticed the common everyday Joe hindu...has a lot of respect for Singhs....again..that's just my experience....

i go to punjab and am never worried about making it back alive or anything like that...that said..you have to be careful...but not any more cautious than going to any other foreign country...

its juss karma of the sikh dharam

without shahadat ntn is possible

and 2 who EVER, i mean WHO EVER THE FUGG EVER says that khalistan is not needed, ur automatically tankhia :)

can some1 plz back the hukamnama i could'nt find it rolleyes.gif

without khalistan there is no future.

question for pheena:

if we're not willing to pay the price for khalistan. Are uw illing to live under the pplw ho attacked ur fathes house, who slapped u on the face spat on ur mother raped ur sister... do u want to befriend them?

destroyed ur house, looted ur village. Tell me?

guess what so is the struggle of every sikh in the world

KHALISTAN IS WITHOUT A QUESTION A MUST AND A REALITY

KHALISTAN IS NOT A POLITICAL MOVEMENT, BUT A MOVEMENT 2 EXIST

This is to the person who said that you can't be a gursikh without supporting Khalistan....

when taking Khande battay da Amrit... the Guru roop Panj Piyaraas never mentioned the word Khalistan once...so take it easy on the blanket statements

and...when's the last time you've been to India...and what expereinces do you have?...the only reason i ask is cuz i go there quite often and have never had a negative experience during my travels there....

in fact...from what i noticed the common everyday Joe hindu...has a lot of respect for Singhs....again..that's just my experience....

i go to punjab and am never worried about making it back alive or anything like that...that said..you have to be careful...but not any more cautious than going to any other foreign country...

It was me you said

"can't be a gursikh without supporting Khalistan"

I think that it was rude of you to say

"This is to the person"

Use the person name

I really don't care what any one say about Khalistan, every one has they view which we should respect. One thing I know is the day Sikhi get a great leader who will lead the Sikhs to the Homeland of Khalistan I am willing to follow every order I get from this leader. The day I see any one destoring a Gurdware, burning a SGGS, not having respect for our Bani, raping Sikh women, destorin

g the sikh faith I would stand up and fight because this is what make me a GurSikh.

A true GurSikh never cares about his/her life they should only care about Sikhi.