Sikh Sants

chamkila

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the Young Sikhs killed for what Khalistan, all the mother lost their sons, the Sisters lost their Brothers, the Sons and daughters lost their FAther. For what Your Khalistan and what you gotten to show for their Sacrifise?? ONE day you give them if that to give thanks. You hang their pictures to remind of you of their Sacrifise and what has their Sacrifise achieved??? Show me that they did not die for nothign.

I suppose you could say the same about every shaheed from the time of our Guru's. What'd they die for, what did they gain? What did all the Singhs with Baba Deep Singh gain? Why couldn't they just have lived in peace? They died for their principles, their freedom. Just like many of the shaheeds of the last few decades. Whether they gained anything material or whether we did is a secondary issue. These Singhs followed the path of the Khalsa and stood up against tyranny rather than sticking their heads in the ground and pretending everything was okay. Whether we get Khalistan is up to vaahiguru, we have no control over that. However, any singh that walks the path of Guru Nanak Dev Jee has no choice but to speak out and if necessary, fight against injustice and that&

#39;s what these people did. That's what singhs from the time of Guru Gobind Singh Jee have been doing and that's what they will continue to do. The duty of a Sikh is to struggle, regardless of what the outcome might be.

The guru's may not have fought for power and land but they did fight for freedom. They also built cities in which sikhs lived with relative sovereingty and they kept armies and fought to preserve this freedom. And that's what the idea of Khalsistan is about: to have a place where sikhs can follow the path of Guru Nanak without fear of being killed, raped and thrown in jails. Without any hinderances from government.

I don't want my kids to grow up being afraid to go to their homeland being afraid if they will be able to make it back alive. Don't think for a Moment that India will give Khalistan to the Sikhs as a Gift.
I also don't want my kids to grow up being afraid. Afraid of going to Punjab as Khalsay and being killed for it. Afraid of going to punjab and being raped, of having their gurdvaras burnt down and their brothers and sisters being butchered. Afraid of their faith being taken to the brink of extinction by the hinduvta forces. That's the fear a lot of sikhs live with today and I really hope that future generations of sikhs don't have to live with that fear. Also, I don't think the sikhs expect India to give it as a gift. Abdali once sent a message offering the sikhs raj over some area. The sikhs refused and said they would take what they needed themselves and didn't need gifts.

Bro, i have something to show to the Singhs that died in the times of our gurus. The freedom the

y fought for was to Practice my Religion of Truth, where i am not scared of any Muslim trying to convert me under a sword. That is the Freedom that i have to show because of the singhs that died in the times for our Guru. That was a completly different ERA in the Sikh History.

But what have we to show for khalistan , that all those young sikhs died for in the 80s?? where is this Khalistan?? So more killing is necessary?? more Jillian wala Baag?? Perhaps to you it is a cost you are willing to pay for, but for me i have heard and seen enough bloodshed.

We both know of the obsticles we must go thru inorder to gain strenght in the Reality of Khalistan.

But i ask you...Towards which direction must we walk in order to gain Khalistan, Thru the doors of Peace or thru the doors of War??

If Singhs in the 18th century had worried about what they would gain by fighting, we wouldn't have a single sikh shaheed in our history.  They would have looked at the odds and given up.  But instead, they chose to fight, even if that meant living in jungles for half a century, with prices on their heads.  They could have easily worked out something with the rulers to let them live relatively peacefully, like the hindus.  But it would have meant living like slaves and that just isn't the way of a sikh.

Bro that was in a completly different Situation with different circumstances. We are not living in the Jungles, we are living in the faces of everyone who doubted us. Times have changes, The Singhs that lived in the 18th century have become Family oriented. They are not the same as they were. Perhaps in your views it is time to wake that sleeping Lion in every Sikh.

Don't take this as i am oblivous to

the things that Hinduatva is doing to Sikhi, i am very well aware of them and in that Aspect i do agree that Khalistan is needed. But i am also aware of our Present Situation and the Price that we all will pay.

Even after Khalistan is Achieved, you think india is going to sit back and let us live peacefully?? It will become a long struggle with no end in sight. That is the war you might be willing to wage, the way i see, the life in Punjab right now is much more peacefull that it was 20 years go.

Khalsa is the roop of my guru and if my guru resides in my heart, My heart become Khalistan and that is the Khalistan that NO HINDU, NO MUSLIM can steal away from me. Lands can be taken away, but not that which is in my heart and mind, not that which has manifested itself in every pour of my body. That is where my dream, my reality of Khalistan Begins.

question for pheena:

if we're not willing to pay the price for khalistan. Are uw illing to live under the pplw ho attacked ur fathes house, who slapped u on the face spat on ur mother raped ur sister... do u want to befriend them?

destroyed ur house, looted ur village. Tell me?

HOw do i Befriend them? Give me a solution. Show me the path of Khalistan on which you want to befriend them?? How will you achieve this?

What would u have me do...kill them?? loot their houses, kill their father, rape their sisters?? what would u like me to do?? You want me to spill their blood so it will be greater than the blood they spilled of my family?? Eye for an Eye right? First I want you to go pick up a Sword and chop off the head of a Hindu or a Muslim who hurt ur family. But does it even matter if it is the same Person or that specific person's family??? Then it Becomes a Generalization, that all muslims, all hindus are the one who did this??? Then their sons and grandsons are the one who will continue this cycle of Revenge. What then?? Where must this stop??

no im saying achieve liberation live in secuirty

after khalistan is established, do u think the bhaiya of the hindian forces are gonna dare atack the same singhs who defended saach khand siri harminder sahib with juss ww2 rifles, but his time these singhs have tanks jahaazs, guns, mobiility

u think they gone have the guts??

i reckon not

sikh quam is a quam of kurbani

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

how can a sikh just stand there after harimander shaib was attacked, women were raped, thousands od people were killed, 200 000 litle children were taken, and much more????

A sikh cant

A sikh knows that when harimander shaib was attacked, there is no goin back

Guru sahib himself said u need raj

and may i remind u

miri and piri

poltics and religon

and the concept of sant soldier

a soldier that fights his mind and his phisical foes

And please dont question brahm gianis

if we knew why they did everything, we would be brahm gianis

As it says in sukhmani sahib

only a bramh giani knows the reason of the actions of a brahm giani

something like that, it not an exact quote

And if sants like baba attar singh and baba harnam singh had not given khanda ke pahul to people, theyre would be no one to fight for khalistan

Be patent

God works in mysterious ways

Khalistan will come, even if it seems impossible

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Actually Pheena, the circumstances aren't that different. The fight is still for justice and freedom. Freedom to practice my faith without interference. It's about defending these freedoms. Do you think the sikh quam asked for the massacres of the 80's? They were brought upon the panth by the Indians and all those sikh youth fought back because they had ankh and a thirst for freedom. And the singhs living in the jungles in the 18th century.. there were still people living in the pinds who called themselves sikhs and the gurdvaras were still controlled by people who called themselves sikh (mahants, etc). So it wasn't that different. Many of those singhs who were forced to go into the jungles were also householders and had families. The fight is always for those same principles, only the face of the enemy changes. And as far as the great peace in Punjab today... of course, after you kill or jail anyone who opposes you and scare the hell out of everyone else, there will be 'peace'. It's not the type of peace though, that is acceptable to the Khalsa. And why do you keep questioning what those who died gained? They gained shahadat. What more could a sikh ask for? They chose to fight and die rather than live like dogs. The overall fight didn't go well, and we may have been defeated militarily. But that doesn't mean that they shouldn't have fought or that we shouldn't fight in the future. We're not pandits that we'll live in fear and just lick the boots of whoever comes in power. Hopefully, we'll correct whatever mistakes were made and Vaahiguru will have kirpaa next time around. But there will be a next time. There will alway

s be a next time.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

and u think its peaceful, but people like u will get the beating of your lives by the indian government. And im sure u know more than sant giani jarnail singh je khalsa bhindranwale. Sikhs are still slaves in India, and the time is near now when we shall rise with naked swords and take off our shakles of salvery. And exactly, I agree 100% with gabroo khalistan da. They arent gonna be able to touch khalsa raj. Man, u guys need to have some faith in your guru. He'll protect us.

As sant jarnail singh je khalsa bhindranwale said

If guru hargobind sahib je, the master of miri and piri, is with us, is theyre any force on this world that can stop us?!

khalistan zindabad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bole sonehal sats sri akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall!!!!!!!!!!!!

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

i m a believer in khalsatian,

but if there was another uprising, what would be different now from the last time.

sikhs first need to unit, its a different generation but the same corruption would be present.

and this time it would be harder to start it up because the govt would be ready to stop it right away.

the situation is very different now, but one thing remains the same, there are still sikhs that dont care or that are opposed to it.

raj kera ga khalsa

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

paji, dont worry. Sant je is on his way with a fauj. And whoever says sant jes shaeeed, dont get started, im sure u know more than baba thakur singh, a brahm giani. Khalistan is on its way, and no force on this earth will be able to stop it!!!!!!!!!!!

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!