One More New Face Behind 1984 Riots

Amrik_revenge

Thank you for englightning me. Goodluck with killing the anti-sikh people : ). kamm karan walle forums te beh ke raula ni paunda.

Gallan karan wallay na kujh karday tah nah hi kujh karn dinday ah.

If you cannot come to terms with Amitabh Bachan being involved in inciting hatred against Sikhs, then stop replying with stupid comments.

Amitabh Bachan's links with the Gandhi family is no secret and its common knowledge amongst those who bother to learn about their history that he was pro-revenge against Sikhs, and also applauded the Operation Bluestar attack as a victory for the Congress party.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol..mein kehra thodi bah pharri aa. jao kar la jo tusi karna chahunde, kar do sikh panth da naam roshan.

I ask you the same question ..why dont you guys go and ask for 'justice'? Don't you have enough guts?? Too attached to the family eh?? Too busy wid studies?? Too busy with work??

Go take the revenge and then we'll see how brave sikhs of Guru Ji you guys are.

vadde khalistani..say whatever u wanna say to me.. truth is that you guys chickened out and let the innocents back home die.

lol..mein kehra thodi bah pharri aa. jao kar la jo tusi karna chahunde, kar do sikh panth da naam roshan.

I ask you the same question ..why dont you guys go and ask for 'justice'? Don't you have enough guts?? Too attached to the family eh?? Too busy wid studies?? Too busy with work??

Go take the revenge and then we'll see how brave sikhs of Guru Ji you guys are.

vadde khalistani..say whatever u wanna say to me.. truth is that you guys chickened out and let the innocents back home die.

Tu sadi bah ki farni ah, kaday modhay naal modha laah kay naal khar kay vi dekhla, jah fir ithe futt paun tay raula paun nu hi betha ah? As it was only YOU who mentioned anything about killing Amitabh Bachan and no-one else!

Debates should only be held if the person on the opposite side has any knowledge of the topic in hand, you clearly dont, your questions get answered, then you seem to wander off into another direction. So make your mind up, are you replying in this thread because you refuse to believe Amitabh Bachan is guilty, as has been proven, or because of your anti-Khalistan stand?

Waheguru ji ka khalsa,

Waheguru ji ki fateh,

Khalsa jee's there is no source and links availble which prove this. Yes, but its true i will not tell anything lie in this forum, i also get shocked when i heard this truth from singh's who was there in the field of sant jee (Sant jarnail singh ji khalsa).

You have to believe this, its doesnt contain any proof since bachaan doesnt came forward, still now also, there are many insulting things are happening by R.S.S against sikhs, which is being supported financially by amitabh, i dont hve any proof, but one day we will proof this with picture infront of all.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa,

Waheguru ji ki fateh,

rss and congress have always hated eachother But i heard that amitabh did make comments that insulted sikhs.

First i am not a fan of Bachan, but without proof, i don't believe anyone.

But mabye he said i don.t no. People feel guilty after it, and they should be.

But with hate you will never get victory. don't fight one with hate. Show love.

Remember Khalistan was not our need, but we just wanted our rights.

Keep shanti, only pick up the sword when neccesary.

Watch out for the media and don't believe everything on internet.

NOW we just need insaaf for the victims. And keep Punjab Healty as it was. This is our Goal now. We dont need khalistan, because Guru Ji already lauched it on the world.

Bull chuk maaf