Can Amrith Dharis Use Spray Cans?

Guest Bass Singh

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF

Is it alright for a amrith dhari to use spray cans such as Lynx and stuff like that, I wondering about this the other day because dont they put alcohol in?

THANKS

VJKK VJKF!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VJKK VJKF

Is it alright for a amrith dhari to use spray cans such as Lynx and stuff like that, I wondering about this the other day because dont they put alcohol in?

THANKS

VJKK VJKF!

A majority of things contain banned substance. Soap, Tablets and some foods. You can only try to refrain from using/consuming them!

From what I can remember form A Level Chemistry, alcohol is the name given to a group of substances. There are other groups like the Ketones, Estas, Benzoids, hydrocarbons, acids and alkalies.

The alcohol that is drunk is part of this group but not all alcohols are of the rum/brandy/whisky variety, they are substances that are part of this wider group, I think it is to do with certain elements and the bonds between them . Now, it can be argued that since they are part of this group then they must have some similar properties, which is true. I suppose the question is how far do you go?

I think this is one of those conversations where you should really use your own morals. I mean...'alcohol'...its in sprays, medicines, foodstuffs etc etc...as the bhaji said before...its a name given to a group of chemicals...

Just because there is a form of alcohol in aftershaves and sprays doesnt mean you cannot use it.

If you spray it into your mouth with the intent on getting drunk...then you're firstly stupid and secondly anti-Sikhi...but if you use it to keep clean, fresh WITHOUT the intent on trying to pull other women (aka 'The Lynx Effect' LOL LOL) then whats the issue?

Why not just use your own common sense and make the decision. You will find people who will say NO NO NO, and those that say WHATS THE PROBLEM...its really up to you. If it were me, I'd rather use a spray to keep clean and smell hygenic, rather then smelling of BO!!!!

Oh well.

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF!

WELL ID FEEL NUFINK, HED FEEL MY FIST! NAA IM MESSIN!looool

well I think if u putting em on ur body its alright as long as ur not putting it near ya mouth and trying 2 get drunk i guess.

Plus u dnt smell of BO, which is unhygenic, so I guess its alright

VJKK VJKF!

The Khalsa do not partake in the consumption of alcohol or intoxicants.

Consumption to me means drinking it, I don't see what problem alcohol has in any other format, i.e as an antisepctic, cleaning agent etc.

I'd be more concerned if animal products or animal testing is used in the toiletries, sprays etc. I personally use Asda own brand anti-persparents and shower gels as they are suitable for vegetarians. Also body shop products are suitable for vegetarians.

I bet the meat fan club come back with an attack now! I'm waiting...