new site

Mkhalsa

anyone else see this site is part of the nangs network?

i suggest we stay away from it.

regarding hindu "gods" they are not gods but dieties and they are no better than us.. yes they have ridhi sidhis and powers etc, but they can never attain mukhti, we can .. so who is better off?

So why did kam1825 say that Guru Ji said that vishnu will come back

"According to the guru the next time vishnu comes to earth he will be in the form of kalkee which is at the end of kaljug"

You say that Hindu gods are not are not gods, so why did Guru Ji say that vishnu will come back, please tell me the meaning of this I don't understand thats why I ask.

Not try to say Sikhi is a hindu sect, I just want to understand Sikhi better.

The main problem I find, is I am try to learn about Sikhi and follow the rehat then I come cross site like udasi.org, theys a few more which for some reason keep getting promoted on sikhaweness, which put me back on step 1. Also some user on sikhaweness, who I have talked about before keep on giving me information that makes me rethink every thing I learn about Sikhi and keeps linking Sikhi to the hindu faith. As some one you does not know alot about Sikhi but is try to learn I would really like if some one could list anti sikhi site, and we should try doing some thing about these people.

r>

Chamkila

I agree that there should be a list of anti-Sikh sites so that anyone who is interested in learning about Sikhi could avoid these sites.

The Sarbloh site is a joke. Their evidence for their sanatan Sikhism is based on the words of so and so Baba and this and that Das. I would much rather base my Sikhi on the Guru Granth Sahib than what some Udasi or Nirmala says about it.

This is why I would never take anything that anyone says at face value. Always double check what they say and if they give references then check these references. As you may know the people promoting sanatan Sikhism do not give any references but just make statements.

GurFateh

Bikramjit