Baba Floating

Kumi2

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

ok u noe wut, we all understand this pics bogus and we need to learn that doing something like this to test the sangat is wrong, it is disrespect, even if u didnt intend it to be, we have all learned a lesson, taksali101 bhaji, lets not do this again ok? lets jus take it as a learning experience guys and not throw threats at each other, again i dont know taksali101 personally so maybe u guys have some history on this issue, but if u dont lets just learn from it, apologize for our mistakes and move on....

one more thing, admin ji plz take off the pic, i wud hate to see it circulating on the net

HAAAA MARY UU IDIOTT, LOLL THAT WAS ME ND MY MATE DOING A PLAY AROUND.

To a serious note, all you people that wear a chola and a taksali kirpan and taksali pagh, how can u call ur self taksalis, by calling urself taksalis you are trying to compare yourselves to the likes of Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa, and Baba Takhur Singh Jee, soo please dont use the taksali term so vaguely.

This does not apply to just the so called taksali out there, all these akjs, how can you lot call yourselves akj's, and ditto what ive sed above, by calling yourselves akj's ur trying to compare with the likes of Bhai Saihb Bhai Randeer Singh Jee nd Bhai Jarnail Singh Jee, and omg some of you (this really pissess me off to the max) call yourselves BABBAR, and how can you compare yourselves with the likes of Saheed Bhai Sukhdev Singh Babbar.

If i said anything wrong, tuff deal with it!

Nuff luv (btw it is the real kumi, those admins revoked my right to post, and Yes admins i will PROTEST like theres no tomorrow)

Admin Note: Your ID will be deleted and your ip will be under moderation now :)

and can people pleaseeeeee pleaseeeeee watch thier language!!! pray.gif would Guru Sahib use such words?!!?!? (ya i know i need to take my own advice rolleyes.gif and stop with the frikin as well)

and in regards to kumis post, what he talked about - all the lables and so on - this is what causes disunityyyyy!!! remember those Gurmukhs were KHALSAS!! d_oh.gif would they be proud of what we are doing today?!!!!!

admin please remove pic & close thread

danke schon

and can people pleaseeeeee pleaseeeeee watch thier language!!! pray.gif would Guru Sahib use such words?!!?!? (ya i know i need to take my own advice rolleyes.gif and stop with the frikin as well)

and in regards to kumis post, what he talked about - all the lables and so on - this is what causes disunityyyyy!!! remember those Gurmukhs were KHALSAS!! d_oh.gif would they be proud of what we are doing today?!!!!!

admin please remove pic & close thread

danke schon

danke schon???? eh kehree bhaasha bhol dhi ya penji?

but yeh u guyz really need 2 watch the language i swear the language u guyz use STINKS

Most of the replies are pure immature. Taksali101 put the picture not on the purpose to offend ppls but it accidently did. I found it very offensive but u guys need give it a break.. Don't jump on other ppls throat instead use good mature language to give advice/suggestions to other members. Mitta boleyya karooo mundeeyoo