Rss Ramdev In Southall

Guest militant singh

Guest militant singh

The RSS guy swami ram dev sumin was allowed in 2 yet another Gurdwara in the UK and the commitee of this gurdwara was tottaly 4 him comming 2 the Sri Guru Singh Sabha Gurdwara in Havelock Road Southall........................................This isnt right if a person wants 2 do darshan of Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj he can do so i have nuffin wrong with people paying respects BUT i am against a supporter of the RSS and arya samaj,These are anti sikh groups who actively are destroying Sikhi the money ramdev makes goes in2 RSS activties and he funds them so u tell me sadh sangat jiyo Should a guy who funds RSS be allowed 2 the Gurdwara ,ALL THE SANGAT WAS MOVED 2 ASIDE 2 let him do matha tekh ,is he specail why ? why move the sangat why do stupid women come in flocks of hundreds 2 touch his feet at the Gurdwara???????????????????????????????????????Women openly bowed 2 this guy in the Gurdwara And what the hells wrong with the commitee are they on the pay roll? who knws they seemed very happy he came ,i guess he sum kinda demi god 2 them if they move sangat aside 2 let him do matha tekh HE SHOULD WAIT IN LINE HE AINT SPECIAL ,and what were his 'bachan' the gyani said he is gna do his bachan SIKH QUOM WAKE UP He uses Yoga 2 lure people 2 him the best cure 4 any diesease is gurbani tell ur aunties mothers and sisters 2 stop bigging this guy up WE BRING FUNDERS OF ANTI SIKH ACTIVITIES 2 OUR GURDWARAS WE BRING FUNDERS OF RSS IN 2 THE GURUS DARBAR AND TREAT THEM LIKE 'VIP'S' WHEN THEY ARE DESTROYING THE SIKH NATION!What is going on ? "I have abandoned both the Pandits, the Hindu religious scholars, and the Mullahs, the Muslim priests." (Page 1159)SGGSJ Why so much bipran ki reet ??????? what ur views on ramdev visting the Biggest GUrdwara outside India and the idiotic commitee who let him cme there 4 those cats who dnt knw what RSS is check dis http://www.sikhworld.co.uk/page31.html

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

No one should bow to him in the Gurdwara Sahib!!

Nobody should bow to anyone other than Sri guru Granth Sahib Ji.

They just wanted to prove his supremeness rolleyes.gif

I would have stayed seated in deep meditation and not allowed them to move me. If someone tried to get me in trouble I would ask the reason why, and they couldnt say you have to move because he is here/matha tekna etc They would feel stupid after thinking about it.

This is the mess, rss are at the Gurdwara anyway.They are here and there. They just need a break to move out into the open about it to try to dominate the system. Are we going to be the example generation and actually read and live according to Gurbani ??????????

Next time slap someone for bowing to someone other than Guru Granth :)

I dont know why your so supried half these auntyia go to teh mundhir and celibrate crap like Rackri. If you guys think this bad wait a few more years, Guru shaib explans in bavic bani the hall of the sungat in the future, its gana be real bad.
whats this bavic bani you talking about? grin.gif