Toothpaste sharing and Amritdharis

_(JI)_

ARE AMRITDHARI'S ALOUD TO USE THE SAME TOOTHPASTE AS NON AMRITDHARIS? grin.gif
are amritdharis allowed to share brush of amritdhairs? grin.gif when you get amrit shak, punj payare tell you not to eat jooth. they dont tell you not to eat jooth from non-amtidharis.

everything is jootha what isnt????
precisely. thank you.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always use a different paste, it doesn't make sense to share it. How much does another tube of paste cost?

Also people talk about praticality. It seems that some people stress practicality too much and they let go of common sense. Since the toothbrush goes in the mouth and the tip of the tube touches the brush when applying paste, that makes it jootha. No brainer.

Also about sharing with other Amritdharees. I feel that sharing with anyone, be it Amritdharee or not, doesn't make sense. It's nasty to be eating/drinking something from which someone has already used.

Best thing is eat your own food, and try to make everything at home, don't eat outside food.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Sangat Ji, the issue of Jooth is very difficult. I mean think about it. Someone drank the same water you are drinking right now...in fact, it passed through their body. The plants we eat are growing in the carcasses of dead animals as well as animal waste products. I am sure that the food we are eating was processed with human hands touching it at some point.

Granted, if the food has been in the mouth of a non-Sikh, it should not be consumed by a Sikh. But if we were to take it to the extremes, then we would not be able to live in this world.

Of course, someone here want to open a daatan store, put me down for a subscription!

Water is cleaned several times before we drink it again. You don't see any urine in it?

If you want to think thatway then perhaps you wouldn't wash the daal or rice before cooking?

As for amritdharis who wish to eat everything with sucham I would suggest you use your common sense and do what you feel is right.

If two amritdharis keep the same rehit perhaps it is ok for them to share on another's juice?

lol..er...

wel.. sikhi beleives on common sense

do u put toothpaste in ur mouth? Does it get jootha?

If the answer is yes.. then dont use.

lol LOL.gif how can u put the toothpaste tube in your mouth? lol, obviously you get the toothpaste TUBE then put toothpaste on the brush..

by the way when you say toothpaste, do u mean the actual toothpaste or the toothpaste in the tube ???? :umm:

my question to those who say amritdharis shud use the same paste.

can u people use that paste which is applied on the waste product ( i donno the exact word in enhlish lol)

which also touced the tip of that tube osf that paste?????????????

thu thu thu :ysad: :ysad:

huh :umm: :lol: :D

can u people use that paste which is applied on the waste product ( i donno the exact word in enhlish lol)

lol ya exactly

huh? :D :@

but ya as for this jutha business

what about things like soap? (lol am i the only one who thinks soap is jutha? :@ @ )

and public washrooms?

and towles? like at Gurdwara, i mean i seen some kids just usin towels w/out washing hands

where do you draw the line hey

do u put soap in ur mouth or like eating soap???

and we are talkinmg abt amritdharies here

i think mostly amritdhari are more careful than non ones and they keep hazooria with them, and who dnt keep hazooria then they atleast they keep a hanky.

ordinary people use common towels.

but at home i use separate towel and not only me but the other non amritdris use separate who have some manners.

its a good habbit to use different towel.

lol ya exactly

huh? :D :@

but ya as for this jutha business

what about things like soap? (lol am i the only one who thinks soap is jutha? :@ @ )

and public washrooms?

and towles? like at Gurdwara, i mean i seen some kids just usin towels w/out washing hands

where do you draw the line hey

yeah i seen kids do that too, and ive seen kids who wipe their nulleys with it. Yet they are kids and dont understand but what about the buzurgh bibiyaa, ive seen the bibiyaa take out their fake teeth and wipe em wid da Gurdwara Towels,

do u put soap in ur mouth or like eating soap???

lol, LOL.gif hmm, u neva kno, lol