Sikh Student Camp 2006 - Review Videos

Golee Maro

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DESPITE THE PETROL BOMBING OF A SIKH STUDENT SEVDARS CARS AND NEARLY KILLING A 10 YEAR OLD BOY/ AND THE BEATING OF THE ONLY AMRITARI EYE SURGEON IN BRITAIN WHO IS NOW STRUCK OFF OPERATING[/url]!! [/b] :umm:

PS: IF YOU ARE TRUE SIKHS PLEASE HELP US FIND OUT THOSE THAT INCITED THE VIOLENCE MAINLY FROM WITHIN SIKH YOUTH GROUPS with the any information will be added to the police's investigation.

info@sikhstudent.org

OK, so anyone arrested yet? Did this really happen, I mean a 10 year old boy nearly being killed? The UK police would have a sent a manhunt out by now....

How is the only amritdhari eye surgeon doing who will never be able to operate? Why has this not hit any media yet?

I'm sorry for my pessimistic view, but all this seems grossly exaggerated. How come no press has got hold of this, they’d have a field day on a “fanatical paki bashing” story?

Menoo Dal Vich Kuch Kala Kala Disda!

Guest toomuchego

I personally went to sikh student camp and i didn't see any beadbi of Gurusahib. In fact everyone had such pyaar for Gurusahib, it can not be said that anything in the camp that went on was anti-gurmat or controversial.

I would like to stay anonymous, but would also like to say that the sevadars worked very hard against mounting pressure, and they couldn't be sure they weren't going to become targets for violence. Thank all of you very much, i was heartbroken to leave such a wonderful sangat.

As for those who are always so distrustful of the seva of the Sikh Student Camp - why don't you GO? instead of bashing it?

People are always happy to talk and talk about sikhi and the kaum and camps and other jathas - but take some decent action - not violence - and go to the camp - see FIRST hand what its like.

You are in for a beautiful surprise if you do :umm:

Still think the violence thingy was made up or exagerated to hype the camp! I mean, where's the 10 year old boy who nearly got killed? What are the police doing about this, cos this aint some minor offence.The "only amritdhari surgeon" in UK who supposedly cant practice anymore was at the camp making sweet cups of tea. On Gurmastak Singhs blog (mrsikhnet.com) it was said that they know who carried out these alleged attacks. So come on then, who carried out these supposed attacks.

Face it the camp went well this year, because the camp organisers had to get their act together, no doubt they deserve credit for a successfull camp. But I have my doubts about all these allegations of violence flying around the internet. I know im being a blunt git! It's about time we really found out the truth!