Good Luck To Sikh Students!

Singh With Dunalli

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker

ooooo...cant w8 for uni!!, gonna be a propa doss!! a-levels are a killa but wrk hard and it pays off!

Gud luk ppl

Davinder, if you don't like India, that's fine, but I find your avatar offensive. Remember, you're taking a leak on the land where the guru's also walked. nonono.gif

ohmy.gif OMG look at your picture ID thingy!!!!

sorry off topic.

why peacemaker, were u goin to say that too?

I mean, I'm a worker myself, so as a student you do have me beat on the holidays. blush.gif

im starting universityyyyy and im scared LOL cuz i always get lost in new places hahaha blush.gif

when i start hopefully i can break my internet addiction and do sum wrk :umm:

a word of warning 2 people starting their Alevels...work hard lol especially if their sciences aaannnddd dont laugh in your chemistry lessons, ull regret it after :e:

(actually i dont regret it... but i do blame Akhoza hehehe )

*looks around*

Who me?? lol i didnt do anything*ahem* :lol:

Manchester uni soon is anyone going there or already attending there, i would like to make some new Sikh friends :e:

one word for all of you going back to school..........

suckerrrrrrrrsssssssss tongue.giftongue.gif :umm:

leh

AAAP THAH PAHR NAA NEE, BAAKIYAA NOO VIHNEE PAHRN DEHNA

Sat Sangat Ji,

Wellllllllllllllllllll, it's that time of the year again in about a week. Everyone will be back to the books, and busy with their lives either in School or Work. We also may not see people posting here as much because of that reason. So, with that being said, this is a post dedicated to all the SIKH STUDENTS going off to study where in their first year of College/University or Highschool, or continuing back, or even people getting NEW JOBS:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD LLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK :TH: Akal Purakh Chardi Kalaa Bakshe pray.gif Athe Apne Charna Vich Nawas Baskhe. Study Hard, Work Hard, and have fun on the weekends. :nihungsmile: and Keep The KHALSA spirit alive. :e: woohoo.gif #1

So, here is a chance for everybody to wish each other luck, and again BEST OF LUCK everyone. :TH: AKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :e:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh. :nihungsmile:

yea I agree...I'm in placements now is hospitals, so i dont usually get any time to come on the computer. :lol: Work more enough all day ... VAHEGUROOO pray.gif

But this time, I'm guna take ma laptop wid me, and start using it in the hospital...lol... tongue.gif

im starting universityyyyy and im scared LOL cuz i always get lost in new places hahaha blush.gif

when i start hopefully i can break my internet addiction and do sum wrk :umm:

a word of warning 2 people starting their Alevels...work hard lol especially if their sciences aaannnddd dont laugh in your chemistry lessons, ull regret it after :e:

(actually i dont regret it... but i do blame Akhoza hehehe )

*looks around*

Who me?? lol i didnt do anything*ahem* :D

Manchester uni soon is anyone going there or already attending there, i would like to make some new Sikh friends :e:

didnt do nuthin da lagda LOOOL wa bt wen the "teacher" used 2 go hide in his "cupboard" lmaooooo ooh and the picturessssss LOL.gif LOL the pictures eg inges wedding invite LOOOOOLLLLL!! HAHAHAhahaha and when the 3 of us had the discussion abt the "armegeddon" hehehe LOL.gif

LOOOL kidding, it was my fault 4 being entertained by urs n the "other 2s" jokes LOL.gif haha gud times :lol: *sigh* :D lol

manchester u will have alotta laughs with this guy :TH:

Oh thats strange - which hospital are you at?? What type of rotation do you have?

You still don't smell right.....so would u please answer a few questions for me

What is SAF, CX (building names)

What is MCD, LCRS, EBM (course themes)

man sandhu, she really on your case.....hmmmm grin.gif i wonder why grin.gif hmmmmmm grin.giftongue.gif
oh and Papi...at least we have longer holidays!!

ya but dont get paid for working tongue.gif :umm: every weekend is holiday for me, i dont gotta do jack at home i just sit there n be a bum tongue.gifLOL.gif hun dus grin.gifrolleyes.gif :lol: