Massands Apologising

Guest militant singh

waheguru !!!

i cud neva put this 2 aside and aacept their aplology!!

HELLOOOO this is our guru ji were on about ... king of kings and saints of saints!! ... dhan dhan sri guru granth sahib ji !!

they are not sikhs of sri guru granth sahib ji !! ... and need teaching a lesson!!

im so furious.. how dare ppl coninue to do beadbi of pita ji !! ... and also wen we were celebrating 402 years of sri guru granth sahib ji maharaj!!

DHAN DHAN SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI !! ... waheguru

i cud neva put this 2 aside and aacept their aplology!!

HELLOOOO this is our guru ji were on about ... king of kings and saints of saints!! ... dhan dhan sri guru granth sahib ji !!

they are not sikhs of sri guru granth sahib ji !! ... and need teaching a lesson!!

im so furious.. how dare ppl coninue to do beadbi of pita ji !! ... and also wen we were celebrating 402 years of sri guru granth sahib ji maharaj!!

dont u jsut luv this person respect.gif

It's good to have great passion for sikhi but please remember that everyday, us humans commit countless sins. I personally read gurbaani and one minute I will feel like I am on top of the world spiritually, then I will have the nastiest thoughts come into my mind and I am the scum of the earth. you can find many posts on this forum in which peopel quote gubaani and swear in the next thread. It's a journey man, don't kick people while they are down. If they ask to be helped up, give them a hand.

Only guru sahib and akaal purakh are puran or perfect. WE all make mistakes. Satguru forgives us moorakhs every second of the day, we should learn to forgive people who honestly admit their mistakes. because just imagine if satguru didn't forgive us so easily......

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

It's good to have great passion for sikhi but please remember that everyday, us humans commit countless sins. I personally read gurbaani and one minute I will feel like I am on top of the world spiritually, then I will have the nastiest thoughts come into my mind and I am the scum of the earth. you can find many posts on this forum in which peopel quote gubaani and swear in the next thread. It's a journey man, don't kick people while they are down. If they ask to be helped up, give them a hand.

Only guru sahib and akaal purakh are puran or perfect. WE all make mistakes. Satguru forgives us moorakhs every second of the day, we should learn to forgive people who honestly admit their mistakes. because just imagine if satguru didn't forgive us so easily......

:umm: grin.gif :TH:

I saw them in person and they did apolgise and accept what they had done was wrong.

I think they should actually be congratulated for taking this step - only Guru ji Himself can forgive and they approached Him in His Darbar.

We should contrast this with the really dodgy people who have no shame and to this day flout the Khalsa Panth's Maryada such as those who run Mangat Hall.

I hope I have not offended anyone

I saw them in person and they did apolgise and accept what they had done was wrong.

I think they should actually be congratulated for taking this step - only Guru ji Himself can forgive and they approached Him in His Darbar.

We should contrast this with the really dodgy people who have no shame and to this day flout the Khalsa Panth's Maryada such as those who run Mangat Hall.

I hope I have not offended anyone

So Mr Granthi should be strong enough to accept Bhana. He did wrong and this was the outcome. Mr Granthi should now make it his mission to do parchar and stop beadbi.

Let’s not fool ourselves, Mr Granthi apologised because he was caught. If he or any of his supports are crying it is because his bezti has been done. No doubt he stood up and apologised which was amicable of him.

Mr Granthi's experience might stop other granthis from taking Maharaj to a hotel. Lets see it as parchar :TH: