Sri Guru Singh Sahib Gurdwara Southall Elections Latest

Singh_Shiromani

Azad,

you talk so much crap. We've been there before, stop going round in circles.

I dont know and dont really care what malhi does. If you wanna know go and ask him. I dont really supposrt malhi either. But one thing is that I def dont support sohi. Malhi hasnt spent millions of sangats money without rhyme and reason. He doesnt go around claiming the gurdwara to be his. He doenst go around to indian govt parties (before u say he invited them to monsoon, that was also taken out of context, he was saying he generally accomodates everyone, ppl like u just twist his words). I could go on all day, but I aint got time to waste like you losers.

As I said before there is a difference between doing something and doing it properly. Just coz a gurdwara was made while his committee was in power dont mean anything. I havent seen gravesend gurdwara so i wouldnt be able to tell you the capacity of it, but im sure its not hard to find out.

But what I have seen is the original tenders for southall gurdwara and they weren't over £10 million. So why hey spent an extra £8 million beats me?

Why dont you answer my questions instead of diverting the topic. Why wasnt the cheaper tenders taken, who were established compnies? why is there still repairs happening? Why did the company go bankkrupt?

ANSWER THESE Q's!! or keep quiet!

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AZAD, WAHEGURU JE KHALSHA SRI WAHEGURU GE KE FATEH,

WITH REGARDS TO THE RADIO BROADCAST AND UTUBE? WHEN IT IS LIKELY TO BE RELEASED..ID LOVE TO LISTEN TO IT AGAIN ASAP..AS WELL AS SHOW OUR BROTHERS THE SAD TRUTHS OF THE PERSONS THEY SPEAK SO HIGHLY OF! IS THEIR A ALIG VERSION OR A DVD? :nihungsmile:

WITH REGARDS TO ME TAKING BACK THINGS IVE SAID...I CANT BE BOUGHT, AND BASED ON YOUR STUPIDITY LEVELS ACROSS THE BOARD. THE FACT IM ACTUALLY AKNOWLEDGING YOU SHOULD BE TAKEN AS AN COMPLIMENT AND NOT A INSULT. READ THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS BOOKLET AGAIN EVEN THE HUNGRY NIGERIANS IM SURE WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD THE UNQUESTIONABLE FACTUAL ANSWERS. :e:

This election has just been about Money!!!!

Who cares about money, its the dirtiest thing on this planet.

Gurudwara was in 2 million debt now worth £40 million. The youth used to aactually go to the gurudwara but now they dont!!

What good is a multi-million pound bank balance. Lets get the stuff that matters up and running

More punjabi, Sikhi, Keertan classes!

More youth keertan programes!

What good is golak full to the top! how does that help anyone?

Gurvah :T:

You have got to be freshie from outer Botswana. Thats the only explanation i can think of to explain your lack of interlect and poor grammer. How do you get Gurvah's brain to be the size of a pea?............................................INFLATE IT! :D

:e:

AZAD, WAHEGURU JE KHALSHA SRI WAHEGURU GE KE FATEH,

WITH REGARDS TO THE RADIO BROADCAST AND UTUBE? WHEN IT IS LIKELY TO BE RELEASED..ID LOVE TO LISTEN TO IT AGAIN ASAP..AS WELL AS SHOW OUR BROTHERS THE SAD TRUTHS OF THE PERSONS THEY SPEAK SO HIGHLY OF! IS THEIR A ALIG VERSION OR A DVD? :nihungsmile:

WITH REGARDS TO ME TAKING BACK THINGS IVE SAID...I CANT BE BOUGHT, AND BASED ON YOUR STUPIDITY LEVELS ACROSS THE BOARD. THE FACT IM ACTUALLY AKNOWLEDGING YOU SHOULD BE TAKEN AS AN COMPLIMENT AND NOT A INSULT. READ THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS BOOKLET AGAIN EVEN THE HUNGRY NIGERIANS IM SURE WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD THE UNQUESTIONABLE FACTUAL ANSWERS. :e:

:D What the heck does that mean?

what do u mean so u sayin himmat can call crack shotters 4rm glassy juntcion make fake votes of which 7 illegal voters were taken out and battered by sangat and he can let hinuds vote in a sikh place of worship u aint no tru khalsa ur a fake thts what u r FAKE funny hw u joined jus b4 the elections init u himmat crew spy tell himmat 2 keep his glassy junction crew home and shut up

The Guru's sadh sangat has spoken and the fatwa states that baaj group gets the sewa for a further term! End of story really. Or we can start picking and choosing when we listen to the sangat's hukam like some people do about Sri Akal Takhats hukamnama's. I saw black people, muslims, turks, croations etc on polling day, I am sure this was not what Guru Nanak Dev Ji meant when he wanted to unite all castes and creeds together! There were hindu's too on both sides i recognised them as I have seen them at the Gurdwara before but i dont know if they have converted to sikhism or not. The black, muslim and croats were all wearing sher group t shirts. Some hindu's had sher group stickers on. I also met a lot of people that were payed by Mali to be there. One of his group said he has spent over 2 hundred thousand pounds on the election over the last 3 months, the buying of part of akash radio, the buying of hired help from other towns, the hundreds of pages of advertising in newspapers, the payment for non sikh security firms, who were seen eyeing up sikh girls on Sunday. How was he hoping to recuperate that money? Because no one throws 200k down the pan. Baaj group didnt even start bothering with the election campaign untill 2 weeks before election. Imagine if they actually put some effort in!!!!! When pal brar and samra lost to baaj before they lost by 500 votes, this time it was pal brar, samra, dhillion ( all upset because they werent made pardhan) and mali and his money and the margin was near enough the same................and guess who Guru Gobind Singh blessed, nische apni jeet karoo, with a VICTORY! The sangat has spoken 'WE ARE NOT FOR SALE!' You can buy corrupt and deceitfull power hungry individuals but the Guru's laadli sadh sangat has always followed the path of Hak and Sach! Do people think that by offering money the whole sangat would suddenly fall at mali's feet, remember this is the same sangat that was robbed of millions by opposition members and now stand proudly on property and wealth worth over 40 million pounds. Where other communities now look at the Guru's house with respect and sometimes evenenvy.

I dont know about seven people getting battered from what I heard no one had any injuries and the one mona guy about a hundred people chased didnt have a scratch on him he was seen voting 5 minutes later laughing his head off, what was it Guru Gobind Singh said, was it ' sava lakh se ekh larao,' I think this means 1 Singh against 125,00 men not 1 mona against 125,000 Singhs!.......... and the sheep still out ran the so called lions(sher group.) I reckon if you had a few hundred more people you might have caught him! But like someone said on the day" are you following him or are you chasing him?".it was hard to tell, but at least you showed the bravery of the sher group, great advert for our kaum, well done keep up the good work.

Azad you talk soo much crap its unbelievable.

The only reason Sohi & Co. won coz they cheated! They were in charge of deciding who can and who cant become a member, so obviously they can cheat as much as they liked. They have done this in past and nothing stops them from doing it again.

Even a little amount of common sense will allow one to realise that:

1. Sohi & Co. made the decisions who can/cannot become a member.

2. Random sangat members were approached to become members and vote for baaj in return for £25, for a memebership which cost £5.

3. When the oopsistion asked for the membership list, it took the ages to firstly give it to them and secondly, they gave it in a format which they needed to do alot of work with in order to get any info from. Again just using delaying tactics.

4. They never let anyone other than there own people sit in the office while members were being recruited.

5. Members that they knew would vote for them were made members without ID checking on many occasions, while those which they thought were from the opposition, were given a hard time.

6. An independent report on the membership showed that a large proportion of the members werent even registered at the address which they had against them.

7. There were many examples of members who have died, 10 members who live in a ONE bed flat etc..

8. A number of members who came to vote on the day found that someone had already voted in their name, suggesteing that either the people giving out ballots had mixed things up, or sohi & co were giving out fake ID's for multiple votes.

I can go on, but the main point is that they have no idea what a fair election is. Had it been fair Sohi would have definately lost.

If he has got nothing to hide why doesn't he allow the opposition to undertake an independent investigation to check whats really going on??

At least if malhi spent money paying ppl to vote for them (im not saying he did or didnt), at least he would have used his own money and not the gurdwaras.

As I said before its easy to use someone elses money, But some day they will have to account for it in doubles, triples or even more!! :nihungsmile: As they say whats goes around comes around, so lets hope they are prepared for it when it does!! :e:

As the comittee in power they are answerable to these questions!

And as for hindus voting, Sohi was the one a couple of elections ago who invited a pandit to come and sit in the car park and do his pooja stuff. LOL! maybe thats the power behind sohi.