Is It Wrong For A Guy And Girl To Date?

cute_kaur

well i would say ask but dont be heart broken if he doesnt feel the same!! just a view. as sometimes ppl might be good as firends but be rubbish to live with lol.

caste doesnt mean <admin-profanity filter activated> in sikhi so thats my caste view.

if i believe in love marriages i would say yes, if i believe in arranged marriages i would say yes too. but depends on wat the way the arranged marrage is set up as in boy meets gal, talks abit to get know each other, get to know each other n thats it really.

so fgood luck but also watch your step too..

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im 22

and like my family are telling me to find a munda, cus we have had many mishaps in our family.

thing is im like the onli one in my family into sikhi in huge way.

my love will always and forever be wit waheguru..

thing is i see this guy as my best friend, and we're both into sikhi we go to programs together (Sikhi ones that is).

but hes gota be one of the strictst yung singhs that i have come across.

and as for arranged marriges i dnt reali agree wit them i dunna if thats a good thing or bad thing. but all ive eva seen is bad things happen with em.

www.shaadi.com

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

Dating: activity of going on dates: the activity of going out regularly with somebody as a social or romantic partner

well truthfully we're gettin more into sikhi together but we jus like help each other on stuff we may not understand but we aint like together or nufin but we just like best mates. but my mate has issues cus i dont call him paji or nuffin.

ehmi he jus jelus he dnt have friends like me.

and im not the one that has issues with castes, i dnt reali care as long as i get on wit the person im kool with them huna..

WJK WJF

TRUE SAY I BELIEVE IF UR GETTIN INTO SIKH 2 GETHER DATS KOOL U CAN HELP EACH OTHER OUT AND DAT BUT IF YA WANNA GO OUT ERMMM IF UR ASKING ARE SIKHS ALLOWED TO DATE I'VE ALREADY ASKED DAT 2 PARENTS AND THEY SAID NO BUT IF U LIKE SUM1 AND WOULD LIKE A REALITIONSHIP ONLY 1 WAY GET MARRIED!!! - KNW DEY SUSPECT IAM DATING SUM 1 AND KEEP ASKING WELL PESTRING ME LOL :e:

well i think that parents always thiunk that in a way.. i remember giving my best mate some of my parshaad... cus i couldnt eat alll.. (for some reason why do all the gurdwaras in the midlands always give loads) well anyway i gave him my parshaad and for like a whole year my nani was thinkin that me and him was going out.. untill one day she sat ther giving me a lectur.. i had to explain to her in great detail that the two of us are just friends end off..

now shes tellin me to find sumone at uni that i can spend the rest of my life with.. i wish i cud understand these grandparents...